The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nonthewiser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

found out gf's phone device netflix log-in dates and timing were on the days she suddenly said she had something on... like work late or got gathering to attend, etc

gave her the benefit of the doubt but things seems to be abit not looking right ?

need some advice from the bros here, if the below geo-IP can tell where is the location?

South West [SG]

South East [SG]

Last edited by nonthewiser; 16-08-2022 at 06:25 PM.
Old 15-08-2022, 08:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: advice needed, not sure if my gf is cheating?

111.65.37.96 IP Address Location
Reverse IP (PTR) none
ASN 45143 (SINGTEL MOBILE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER Singapore)
ISP / Organization SingTel Mobile
IP Connection Type Cellular [internet speed test]
IP Location Singapore, Singapore
IP Continent Asia
IP Country 🇸🇬 Singapore (SG)
IP State n/a
IP City Singapore
IP Postcode 54
IP Latitude 1.3691 / 1°22′8″ N
IP Longitude 103.8863 / 103°53′10″ E
IP Timezone Asia/Singapore
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 15-08-2022, 08:01 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Watching on phone. Could be anywhere.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 15-08-2022, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Watching on phone. Could be anywhere.

But the question is: Is the gf watching alone or with another guy?

Camping here for more updates from TS.
Old 15-08-2022, 09:30 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
But the question is: Is the gf watching alone or with another guy?

Camping here for more updates from TS.
The suspicious part is why she would claim to be busy just so she can watch a movie on netflix.

Further investigation is most certainly needed.

Old 15-08-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonthewiser View Post
found out gf's phone device netflix log-in dates and timing were on the days she suddenly said she had something on... like work late or got gathering to attend, etc

gave her the benefit of the doubt but things start to not looking right

need some advice from the bros here, if the below geo-IP can tell where is the location?

South West [SG]

South East [SG]
My view is if you're not cheating then yeah, you've a right to confront her.

But if you're also cheating, then maybe don't confront but sit with her and talk to her about an open relationship. Worth considering cuz anyhow you'll be at breaking up point.

So, a softer approach may be better.
Old 15-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The suspicious part is why she would claim to be busy just so she can watch a movie on netflix.

Further investigation is most certainly needed.
Well, this is a one of the possibility too. Maybe they had been together for a long time, and the GF need some "me" times.

Speaking from experience. When I was with my ex years ago, sometimes I would say I have OT or heading to bed early. Just to have "me" time to play mobile games.

I know bro will say why not just be honest? Yea, its a toxic relationship, regret didn't end it sooner.
Old 15-08-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sparky58 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
Well, this is a one of the possibility too. Maybe they had been together for a long time, and the GF need some "me" times.

Speaking from experience. When I was with my ex years ago, sometimes I would say I have OT or heading to bed early. Just to have "me" time to play mobile games.

I know bro will say why not just be honest? Yea, its a toxic relationship, regret didn't end it sooner.
Second this too actually. Were there any stressful events or arguments recently?
Old 15-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
lalamover99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i believe there are some tell sign to why u were asking this, just go with the flow man, you cant stop her if she wants to. I would say continue to trust her unless u saw something that is concrete enough for you to confront her. Count it as a blessing that it is still in a bf/gf relationship.

it is going to be very depressing to continue thinking this way. all in all, talk is easy for me, i still hope you can overcome it.
Old 15-08-2022, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Sorry to hijack but I’m just curious. Qn open to the bros.

If your gf is super chio and nice to you, will you close one eye if she is cheating on you secretly?

Assuming you are normal guy with no cuckold fetish. Will you just pretend everything is normal?
Old 16-08-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 15
zhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzhihong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

a lot of families are sharing Netflix accounts, could be her siblings, parents using the same account, don't fret too much over it, if she is indeed cheating on you, there would be more tell-tale signs.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

TS steady abit leh... u go and spy ur gf phone then come and anyhow think...

working OT cannot take break and watch? waiting for grab cannot watch? cannot share account? cannot accident log in? u got ji u go and ask her straight.. she confirm ask u why u spy her phone... you machiam like girl sia... yi shen yi gui... ur gf deserve someone that know how to respect her privacy more lor...

like me... can intro?
Old 16-08-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
BreakingZero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Doesn't Netflix have a few subscription plans one that only 1 person to watch at a time and another 1 that allows watching multiple users to watch at the same time. To check maybe downgrade your plan to the 1 person at a time plan. Maybe she share with her entire family that netflix account? Hard to say
Old 16-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post

If your gf is super chio and nice to you, will you close one eye if she is cheating on you secretly?

Assuming you are normal guy with no cuckold fetish. Will you just pretend everything is normal?
A Public toilet is public toilet, doesn't matter if it's St Regis hotel toilet,
where even a butcher or durian seller also can use and abuse it. if you can
accept your toilet being share then it's fine
Old 16-08-2022, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post

Long term relationship is about trust. If she cheats on you, what else is she doing behind your back
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1