The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 13
millenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermillenium20 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Wow! Your stamina is really amazing! 1 hour must be extremely enjoyable
Really shagged. Not that enjoyable as shorter occasions but definitely memorable.
Old 09-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of
Re: longest you ever last ( say real )

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Appreciate if bros can share some tips as well.. i can last quite long when i masturbate myself, but when i have sex, the moment i try to thrust faster, after a short while will wanna cum liao. if dont thrust fast, gf like no feeling leh.

my erection doesnt really last as well.. which i feel for someone in late 20s is quite concerning, and I dont rmb having this issue a few years ago (used to be hot blooded and getting random full on erections that kind) but thinking could be work stress. Would having better fitness and stamina help with this directly? heard from somewhere being fit helps to improve blood circulation and erections hahah
I think you got the right idea bro. Cardio fitness is key to sustaining longer erections. Start running regularly.. it will change your experience.

Some other notes:
- masturbation kills your intercourse enjoyment. Reduce or stop that. Or get an onahole so you don't use your hands
- edging is a good exercise. It trains your anticipation of when to stop, which coupled with position changes, then lengthens the session
- age is something you can't fight. Some people take longer after getting old, which happened to me. Not always a good thing cause some girls, esp SG, don't have the kind of sex drive to stay wet enough for the session.. which leaves them with a sore pussy and black face afterwards. You might just need to find the right partner.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 09-08-2022, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 0
suzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuzis is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sighwaa View Post
I realise changing position constantly helps to last longer but if i stick to missionary and ram non stop i max can last 5min nia
2 threads?
Old 09-08-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
a2zdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Wow! Your stamina is really amazing! 1 hour must be extremely enjoyable
I bet you cum many times in 1 hour
Old 10-08-2022, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 699 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2zdrama View Post
I bet you cum many times in 1 hour
That will be too intense for me
Old 10-08-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

don't get too excited u will need to learn how to control your own rhythm instead going full throttle unless you have time limit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sighwaa View Post
I realise changing position constantly helps to last longer but if i stick to missionary and ram non stop i max can last 5min nia
Old 10-08-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I can last as long as I want. I don't know what's my maximum because most girls are done within 30 mins, max 45 mins. The longest so far was with an ex fwb, she was the only girl I've met who liked it as long as possible and not get sore/overwhelmed. Penetration used to take at least 1.5 hours. Just non stop hard fucking. It could have gone on longer, I always made myself cum and ended it because the 2 hour hotel booking was up.

As other bros mentioned, physical fitness is important. Many years ago when I wasn't as fit I used to only be able to last 5 mins max. And if I didn't cum yet then I would get tired from the movement. Being fit enables you to move as long as you want to and not cum so soon.

These days I find the most important thing is to relax my kegel muscles. You know the muscles you use to hold your pee, sometimes when you're fucking you feel that clenching sensation too. Learn to relax that part. If the kegel is relaxed then I won't ever cum, if it's clenched then I cum fast. The problem is, clenching the kegel is useful to maintain erection. If I'm not so horny and not so attracted to the girl, I would need to clench to maintain my erection and therefore would cum faster. But if I'm really horny and attracted, my erection would be super strong without any clenching and I can just plow non stop. The key is to relax your kegel muscles when you're about to cum. Of course, getting a hotter girl definitely helps with lasting longer.

Also stop yourself or your partner when you're about to cum. Just stop moving, relax your kegel muscles and wait for the sensation to pass, then continue. It should take just a few seconds. 99% of girls I've been with aren't affected by it, and the 1% who don't like it, well they'll like it more in the end anyway when you can last 30 mins with some pauses rather than fuck non stop and cum in 3 mins.
Old 10-08-2022, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Longest I ever last was 1 hour in the same position, met a sis here in 2007. We were able to vibe, she was a teaser too. So we went to 81. On bed, I was on-top of her, only missionary, we were at that position for 1hour. I was pumping her and sweating non stop, such a great feeling. She cummed so many times till we lost count of her orgasms. Both part happily. #fact
Old 10-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
a2zdrama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros catlord and unsung80, wish I have your stamina!!
Old 11-08-2022, 08:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

An hour with a Vietnamese WL in Malaysia due to the thick condom. only ended in flat doggy style sex position. Morning another 45mins or so. She was ok with it and in fact enjoyed alot.
Old 11-08-2022, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
Reira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyReira deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

goggle about "edging" it will help to strengthen your stamina. it will take months of practise before you will see an effect but it's worth it. personally it not only train your stamina but also your mind and control, you will have to keep fighting the urge to cum and eventually you will get better at it. sometimes you just can't resist and let fly but don't give up keep training and during sex you can see results. by then you will know your body well enough to know when to change positions to prolong the sex.

back to topic, the longest i did with my wife was 45mins. foreplay 10-15mins to get her real wet and the rest is all pumping and changing position. all natural no supplements, no pills. just lots of edging training.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cheongsteer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My longest fuck was 2 hours with my FB. She never had orgasm before although married for 4 years, got a son. Husband is fat and they only fuck at one position which is husband stand at the edge of bed doggy her. I fuck her in various positions to test out which position can make her orgasm. Finally, cowgirl is the easiest and deepest position that can make her cum in less than 10mins. Missionary is the 2nd position, by move my body slightly upwards to rub her clitoris while thrusting. To be honest,+/- 40mins sex best for me.
Old 11-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
kujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykujo86 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I think you got the right idea bro. Cardio fitness is key to sustaining longer erections. Start running regularly.. it will change your experience.

Some other notes:
- masturbation kills your intercourse enjoyment. Reduce or stop that. Or get an onahole so you don't use your hands
- edging is a good exercise. It trains your anticipation of when to stop, which coupled with position changes, then lengthens the session
- age is something you can't fight. Some people take longer after getting old, which happened to me. Not always a good thing cause some girls, esp SG, don't have the kind of sex drive to stay wet enough for the session.. which leaves them with a sore pussy and black face afterwards. You might just need to find the right partner.
agree. my peak was also about 45 mins to an hour during army time when fitness was good. i also use edging.

Current Favourites:
- Reincarnated as a slime
- Kingdom
- Overlord
Old 11-08-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

why need to last so long ah? last long doesnt mean more song... chop chop doesnt mean less song...

my 30 over year experence not say very long but also not very short.. i share some things u all go and think urself ok?

1. the mei mei let u poke in poke out a few minutes become numb liao.. unless u kuku is lar kopi type then dun say la...

2. most woman cannot cum from poking...

this 2 import thing is i ask my partners they tell me.. almost all will say the same thing.. so if can last very long and u think u sibei satki then think again ok?... of coz also cannot be those type 2 minute game over liao la...
Old 17-08-2022, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post

Some other notes:
Thanks for the tips bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1