The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2022, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 4
ElderYouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Nana Area

Finally went to Bangkok after the wait. Good to see that the infamous Nana area/Soi 8 is still happening and full of chicks. The vibe caught on to me as soon as I exit from Nana station. Man, it felt like heaven with all the boobie trap and booty ass around. I never see so many cleavages in a long long time.

After some recon I went into Hillary 2 which in my opinion is one of the good hooker pubs with some of the best English speaking live bands around. You want music? you want pussy? or you just want to experience the vibe? They got it all. Got enchanted by one of the freelancer there who was super wild. She was nasty with her tongue and did all the stuff I didn’t expected to get in the pub. She frenched me for a while and then stopped and said that we can’t kiss for too long in the pub. She went down on her knee and suck my groin area outside my pants. She was licking my ears and moaned. She revealed her g string, and then quickly stopped and gave the waiter who watched from the sideline a shhhh hand gesture. She made me dry hump her while resting her upper body on a stool from another table; with the customers from the aforementioned table watching her. All the Ang Mo passing through us were staring at her with one of them giving me a wtf look on his face. The waitress there did talk to her in Thai which I assumed that they didn’t want her to overdo it too much. She quoted me 2000 baht for ST and 4000 baht for LT, which I took since it was about $150. She asked me to buy her some gunja for 500 baht which I of course bought for her. (Btw a gunja only costs 150 baht if you buy from the street). I waited for her to smoke her gunja and then brought her back to hotel. She gave me a heavenly blowjob. For sure her mouth stank with gunja stench but who cares; I was tipsy. And then the story came to a fucking twist. She brought out a condom which bounced off when she put my dick into her pussy. Then she just proceed without the condom. The sex was astonishing but after the deed, I was dumbfounded. She asked me to top up another 3000 baht because I did her raw. I tried to refuse but ended up giving additional 2000 baht since I didn’t want to ruin the mood. After she received the 2000 baht, she packed up to leave. I stopped her and said that it was supposed to be LT, she answered me saying that I did raw already and the sex is already considered LT. I was a bit pissed because it was only one shot, for LT I was expecting at least 2 shots. She quickly packed her things and said that she will fuck me for free tomorrow if I look for her (obviously bullshit); then just left while I was still naked in the shower room. Well, here goes 6000 baht for a raw shot, with me sleeping alone in my hotel room at that night after all.
Old 22-07-2022, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Nana Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderYouth View Post
Finally went to Bangkok after the wait. Good to see that the infamous Nana area/Soi 8 is still happening and full of chicks. The vibe caught on to me as soon as I exit from Nana station. Man, it felt like heaven with all the boobie trap and booty ass around. I never see so many cleavages in a long long time.

After some recon I went into Hillary 2 which in my opinion is one of the good hooker pubs with some of the best English speaking live bands around. You want music? you want pussy? or you just want to experience the vibe? They got it all. Got enchanted by one of the freelancer there who was super wild. She was nasty with her tongue and did all the stuff I didn’t expected to get in the pub. She frenched me for a while and then stopped and said that we can’t kiss for too long in the pub. She went down on her knee and suck my groin area outside my pants. She was licking my ears and moaned. She revealed her g string, and then quickly stopped and gave the waiter who watched from the sideline a shhhh hand gesture. She made me dry hump her while resting her upper body on a stool from another table; with the customers from the aforementioned table watching her. All the Ang Mo passing through us were staring at her with one of them giving me a wtf look on his face. The waitress there did talk to her in Thai which I assumed that they didn’t want her to overdo it too much. She quoted me 2000 baht for ST and 4000 baht for LT, which I took since it was about $150. She asked me to buy her some gunja for 500 baht which I of course bought for her. (Btw a gunja only costs 150 baht if you buy from the street). I waited for her to smoke her gunja and then brought her back to hotel. She gave me a heavenly blowjob. For sure her mouth stank with gunja stench but who cares; I was tipsy. And then the story came to a fucking twist. She brought out a condom which bounced off when she put my dick into her pussy. Then she just proceed without the condom. The sex was astonishing but after the deed, I was dumbfounded. She asked me to top up another 3000 baht because I did her raw. I tried to refuse but ended up giving additional 2000 baht since I didn’t want to ruin the mood. After she received the 2000 baht, she packed up to leave. I stopped her and said that it was supposed to be LT, she answered me saying that I did raw already and the sex is already considered LT. I was a bit pissed because it was only one shot, for LT I was expecting at least 2 shots. She quickly packed her things and said that she will fuck me for free tomorrow if I look for her (obviously bullshit); then just left while I was still naked in the shower room. Well, here goes 6000 baht for a raw shot, with me sleeping alone in my hotel room at that night after all.
thanks for the tip. will keep a lookout to avoid such scams if it seemed too fishy
Old 22-07-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

She must have tried it many times already
Old 22-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well.. this is why i always dun go for LT.
LT only with Tony's girls
Old 22-07-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

My deepest condolences on your experience
But what dun kill you only make you stronger
Learn from it bro it’ll be a great story even if you can’t feel the humour now
Cheong safe
Old 23-07-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

These Thai girls are really street-smart and full of scams, especially the seasoned ones which this girl definitely sounds like. You have to give it to them for knowing how to suck every extra baht out of nuts and I’ve been in such situations myself too. But don’t let it ruin your trip, bro. Live and learn. Hope you enjoy the rest of your Nana adventures and thanks for sharing.

Quote:

Old 23-07-2022, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:

This is why you should only ever accept ST. Chances of getting cheated is extremely low. Since once you're done fucking that's that, you got ur fuck so your money is worth. Now you rawed a prostitute that has obviously done this to many others, the thing you should be worried about is contracting STDs. Get yourself checked the moment you come back to SG shores. Also, next time don't be afraid to say no to unreasonable request. That extra 3k i would not have given no matter what. And only pay when you're done. You probably paid her early that's why she has the leverage over you and can pack up and leave. Insist on paying the next morning if you die die want LT, those that reject your idea are probably landmines anyway, so it's a win-win for you.
Old 24-07-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
This is why you should only ever accept ST. Chances of getting cheated is extremely low. Since once you're done fucking that's that, you got ur fuck so your money is worth. Now you rawed a prostitute that has obviously done this to many others, the thing you should be worried about is contracting STDs. Get yourself checked the moment you come back to SG shores. Also, next time don't be afraid to say no to unreasonable request. That extra 3k i would not have given no matter what. And only pay when you're done. You probably paid her early that's why she has the leverage over you and can pack up and leave. Insist on paying the next morning if you die die want LT, those that reject your idea are probably landmines anyway, so it's a win-win for you.
Well said
You dun pay for the prostitute’s service
You pay for her to leave
Old 24-07-2022, 03:07 PM
Samster

The journey didn’t end there since I still have another night. I came to a pub near Nana Plaza with setup of rows of stools facing the road. I believe it is either stumble inn of jungle bar but not sure since they are linked together. There is a pool table inside for sure and all the chicks were busty. When I said busty I meant it. The chick who accompanied me to drink is called Pui Ying I believed and she is from Issan. Super fair skin and big melons were hanged by the string of her black blouse over her neck. Her hand was resting on my thigh so I just moved her hand to touch my groin; and she was playing with my dick grabbing it from outside of my pants. Her boobs were resting on my left arm thus I grabbed it (I meant both of her boobs) with my right hand for QC purpose. Damn those were soft! I can tell from the curve of her boobs from beneath her armpit that those were 90% artificial but god damn they are soft! If you ever grab some fine boobs of northeastern PRC, then you know what I mean. I got her contact number and plan to bring her back with me for sure that night coz she is so fine.

I left the pub to head back to Hillary 2 because I loved the music there. Side track a little bit, on my way there my Crocs flip flop gave up on me and snapped. I couldn’t even walk straight with a broken flip flop. I went into one of the bigger 7-Eleven and the slipper was sold out. I thought the night will be a bad one for me but here is why I was reminded of why I loved Thai people so much before. The staff there pulled out a small string out of nowhere; tied a knot and put it through the hole on my flip flop; tied it up and fixed it for me! God damned it I ain’t even have half of his kindness and he even decline my offer to pay him.

Reached Hillary 2, enjoyed the music; managed to get tipsy; loved the attentiveness from one of the chubby waitress there; requested a Thai song from the live band which made the atmosphere awkward because most of the patrons were Ang Mo and thus didn’t vibe well with Potato’s song. After I was tipsy enough, I went back to the previous pub and thank god my girl was still there. She approached me promptly and informed my that she got a customer for the night already and couldn’t go with me. Damn I was sad; I didn’t even see the nipples yet! Anyway to drown my sorrow I got two busty chicks who were drunk and wild. Took one of them home after being quoted 4000 baht for LT. This time I had an enjoyable night without hiccups (and gunja too) and she stayed with me all the way to the morning. Her name is Sky btw, not fluent in English; occasionally talked to herself in Thai; but cute regardlessly.
Old 28-07-2022, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
brianlim1990489 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you confirmed an experienced kaki, 1 bad experience does affect you find a new girl in next day. I should learn this from you sia
Old 28-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
laonuanee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lucky for me i did not get scammed. but i picked up the freelance girls from clubs but that was ages ago. now feels like a different era
Old 29-07-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomjoe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:

Is very dangerous for going raw
Old 04-08-2022, 05:08 PM
Samster

I will be going back to Bangkok soon on 20th August. Any recommendation near Nana area for me to explore further? Of course I shall share my in-depth field report again afterwards.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1