The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-08-2022, 06:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 20
weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!
Re: Any1 else married Thai Wife?

2 colleague marry Thai wife. Now divorce
1 frien marry Thai wife . Now divorce
Brother and cousin marry Thai wife. Both divorce. All had Thai bfs on the sides
Old 19-08-2022, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Same as pinay wives, got to feed whole family. Local another aspect to feed. Output all the same..
Old 19-08-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!weeweeman is one of the Best!

Still have to feed the bf also
Old 19-08-2022, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2962 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

So best is to just have sex….Thai are grandmaster of sex
Old 19-08-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

To me Thai service still the best . Can make u feel like a king. But not all
Old 19-08-2022, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
To me Thai service still the best . Can make u feel like a king. But not all

Land of smiling sex, cheers!
Old 19-08-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
You do realise that not all girls who come from Thailand are uneducated/were bargirls or masseuse/from the villages right?

PR and citizenship is really dependent on her background + the husband's qualifications, job, salary, etc.

My wife got her PR a year after we got married.
But I know a relative that married an educated thai wife, she has a degree, but couldn't get used to life here, frequently wanted to go see her family in thailand, also end up separated in the end. Probably their expectation of the singaporean husband is quite high, but when they come here, instead of house, have to stay in a small flat, cannot get used to it.
Old 20-08-2022, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
But I know a relative that married an educated thai wife, she has a degree, but couldn't get used to life here, frequently wanted to go see her family in thailand, also end up separated in the end. Probably their expectation of the singaporean husband is quite high, but when they come here, instead of house, have to stay in a small flat, cannot get used to it.
hoping to get a rich sinkie to feed the whole families but endup not rich cant carrot the guy lol
Old 21-08-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 20
fishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud offishball has much to be proud of

Taking about this topic. Was wondering which bros here thai partners are from Li Su.?

I understand that people from this group/ tribe are very unique with very distorted mindset..?
Old 21-08-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Any1 else married Thai Wife?

Thai and Vietnam brides need to wait for yrs to receive PR. Of course the rich 1 and first time marriage will get shorter waiting times. How long? Ask ICA.

Past 20 yrs an interesting thing. Born local chinese men with tatto love Thai and VN women. Many of this men are 2 time marriage, there fore they beg PAP WP for help in granting their GFs LTVP. 3 yrs under C19. Many of this tattoo chinese men lost their jobs in log sectors. They have no choice but to work for Grab delivery.

Many cannot secure long terms bec they are not in good health. They are smoker and drinkers. Rainning days all knocked out. 1 more group of born local men who loved Thai and VN girls. Ex convicts. Thats another topic.
Old 21-08-2022, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post

My wife got her PR a year after we got married.
got singaporean baby before getting PR or after?
Old 21-08-2022, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

read some comments. few things to point out here for those who have not seen the other side of life with thai, viet, sinkie wives.

1. my family all the men married sinkie wives, all divorced now (3 men in total). Not saying foreign wives are better, but i think marrying foreign or local is not enough to draw a conclusion about future potential divorces.

2. I have many friends who are doing well and married thai or viet wives.
1 is doing IT, his viet wife came here to work in office job. Met his wife in the office.
Another guy in IT in my office, married thai wife. His income is 5 figures a month.
A foreign talent in my office (> 300k annual income) married a thai wife. rumor has it that his thai wife is a distant relative of the current thai monarch.
A close friend of mine (15k monthly income), marrying a viet wife next year.
All these guys have no tattoo, doesnt smoke, drinks socially. Only my close friend is smoker and drinker (but no tattoos also).
My boss also married a viet wife 3 years ago. His makes at least $1m annually.
Being in a different social cirlcle should not let you draw conclusions about "what kind of people marry foreign wives".
The difference here is...... none of them found their foreign partners in sleazy places like thai disco, massage parlour or ktv.

3. Giving birth to a singaporean baby almost instantly grants the foreign spouse a PR status. rare cases that it doesnt. Heard that the baby's gender will also be considered. So far did not heard about the foreign wife not being offered at least a PR if she gave birth to a singaporean MALE baby.

You go to decent places to find decent people.
You dont visit the prison to look for someone who doesnt have a criminal record (except the prison wardens and guards).

Also not easy to expect foreign wife to just move here permanently after marriage and instantly expect a happy ending. Can be tough for them and cant help being more or less homesick. No friends, no family, no social activity/interaction, language may also have a problem, etc. Put yourself in their shoes, if you are the one moving to their country to settle down after marriage.
You need to start to help them to build a life here if you want them to settle down here after marriage. Keeping them occupied here socially, helps them mitigate the homesickness feeling. Sometimes its just pure boredom that kills the marriage.
Old 21-08-2022, 04:38 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
read some comments. few things to point out here for those who have not seen the other side of life with thai, viet, sinkie wives.

You need to start to help them to build a life here if you want them to settle down here after marriage. Keeping them occupied here socially, helps them mitigate the homesickness feeling. Sometimes its just pure boredom that kills the marriage.
Agreed with what you said. Really not easy and local not necessary good. Some are demanding 5C and like to compare.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by centvin View Post
Same as pinay wives, got to feed whole family. Local another aspect to feed. Output all the same..

I think south east asia, (Vietnam, Philipiness, Indonesia, thailand and Laos) all those older one and till now still have the same mindset. They don't see that in singapore our money also hard to earn.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 21-08-2022, 04:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Still have to feed the bf also
This i agreed. Quite standard across thailand, indonesia, vietnam and Lao.
Those country have culture man stay at home and drinking and gambling is their hobby then wife go out open leg to support family.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1