The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kopi Beng Gao - Riding The Food Deliver Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Interesting and captivating story write up bro TS, Camping here to show support too.
Upped U back Thxs bro
Old 23-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9739 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more of Tricia
Old 24-06-2022, 07:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

<Continued>

I passed her my phone and she just keyed in her number.

Me:”What should I save the name as?”

Her:” Tricia.” She smiled and put her mask back on.

Her smile shot through my heart like a crossbow.

I waited on the sofa for the next 1 hour or so before she returned with my food.

We had a brief chat at the metal gate as she seems to be rushing off to do her next delivery.

I thank her for her impeccable service and promised to give her an awesome rating.

I could tell that she wasn’t in the mood for any conversation that day. The way she positioned her body seems as though she just wants to “leave.

I took out $50 from my wallet and passed to her.

Me:”This is for your superb service.”

Tricia:”Omg uncle ! No need for this.” She rejected politely.

Me:”I grabbed onto her small hands and placed the note on it.”

The skin of Her hands and mine met. Wrapping nicely on each other’s we had our first “physical” contact

Me:”Triciaaaaa….. just take it. It is not much, but It’s my genuine appreciation for you. Because you made my day.”

I stared into her beautiful eyes with her hazel brown contact lenses. As in speak with a poise of a gentleman in my boxers.

Tricia:”thank you

Although she’s wearing a mask, I could feel her smiling underneath.

Me:”Ride safe…… Tricia “

We bid goodbye as I watch the her back , the sudden gift a sexy food delivery lady with the body of a sexy athlete. Fading away in her tight yoga pants towards the lift.

This marks the start of my relentless pursuit of her. I knew I wanted to know her better. And from my past experiences I know that magical things can happen when someone opens up to you.
Old 24-06-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, camping for more updates.
Old 25-06-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 2
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting to hear more updates.cheers
Old 25-06-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Waiting for Tricia to bite the bait, cheers!
Old 25-06-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
bruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring SamsterbruceJKD is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Very nice start. Looking forward!
Old 25-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
<Continued>

( Click to show/hide )
I passed her my phone and she just keyed in her number.

Me:”What should I save the name as?”

Her:” Tricia.” She smiled and put her mask back on.

Her smile shot through my heart like a crossbow.

I waited on the sofa for the next 1 hour or so before she returned with my food.

We had a brief chat at the metal gate as she seems to be rushing off to do her next delivery.

I thank her for her impeccable service and promised to give her an awesome rating.

I could tell that she wasn’t in the mood for any conversation that day. The way she positioned her body seems as though she just wants to “leave.

I took out $50 from my wallet and passed to her.

Me:”This is for your superb service.”

Tricia:”Omg uncle ! No need for this.” She rejected politely.

Me:”I grabbed onto her small hands and placed the note on it.”

The skin of Her hands and mine met. Wrapping nicely on each other’s we had our first “physical” contact

Me:”Triciaaaaa….. just take it. It is not much, but It’s my genuine appreciation for you. Because you made my day.”

I stared into her beautiful eyes with her hazel brown contact lenses. As in speak with a poise of a gentleman in my boxers.

Tricia:”thank you

Although she’s wearing a mask, I could feel her smiling underneath.

Me:”Ride safe…… Tricia “

We bid goodbye as I watch the her back , the sudden gift a sexy food delivery lady with the body of a sexy athlete. Fading away in her tight yoga pants towards the lift.

This marks the start of my relentless pursuit of her. I knew I wanted to know her better. And from my past experiences I know that magical things can happen when someone opens up to you.
Steady Bro WQ007!

Didn't Uncle Poh Huat say “Sometimes when you drill hard enough, you hit the right spot”?

Rooting for you ya!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 26-06-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
HF1988 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update more often!
Old 26-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
dualiapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, thanks and hope to read more
Old 27-06-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nicely written TS
Old 27-06-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
Northpaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, camping here!
Old 28-06-2022, 02:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 10
MatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMatRempit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anymore updates TS?
Old 28-06-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here too….
Old 28-06-2022, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

supporting!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1