The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2022, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 3
WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

Chapter- Honey Peach Tea
<My Son’s Tutor>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

Due to poor academic results and my dislike to go to school.
I started my career as a plumber/handyman at a fair age of 19, under the mentorship of uncle Bobby ,an experienced and veteran plumber.
(I read tons of books, that explains the English)

~Quote of the day-
“Sometimes when you drill hard enough, you hit the right spot”
Uncle Poh Huat, Electrician

Setting:
This happened in my 40s, a few years before the pandemic. Due to me focusing on the career for the first part of my life. I settled down relatively later, and had my first boy much later than usual.

Every meet the parents session, the teacher will always say “Zhi Hao’s English needs to improve” , “Try speaking English with Zhi Hao”

When my son was PRI 3, my wife started to find a dedicated English tutor for him.

I am not really involved in the education at such a young age. I always thought kids should enjoy their childhood, like I did when I was young.

My wife always feel the need to keep up with “competition” and spends loads of money on enrichment programs and learning.

Miss Yuan will come over to our place either at night or in the afternoon to give my son tuition.
Each session will be around 2 hours.
When I do see Miss Yuan, it is usually on the weekends.

I am usually not home most of the time. And never really have any memory for any teachers of my son.

All these are about to change and take a turn one fine day.

*One Fine Saturday at around 11am*

There was a heavy thunderstorm going on outside. Being the lazy weekend man. I am still in bed.

*VROOBBBBBMMM* a flash of thunder clapped through the sky, sending surround shockwaves across the house.

*Ding Dong* The door bell rang.

I ignored, thinking it’s some delivery man who would usually leave the things outside the house.

*Ding dong, Ding Dong !!*
It sounded off around. I marched outside the house in my boxers and sleeping shirt.

I peered through the peep hole.
A fair lady with long hair stood outside.
I suddenly realized that she could be my son’s tuition.

I opened the door, a lady with in a drenched white top stood outside. With her wet hair

“Hi, sorry I am late !! Was caught in the sudden downpour” She apologized profusely like a gentle.

My Dazey morning eyes were awoken by her peach pink bra showing through her drenched white top. Her bra cupped over her breast like 2 pink seashells.

*Doiiiinkkk* My old world war 2 canon immediately sprung out of my checkered boxers.

“Errrr errrrr itsss okkk, wait ahh I go get keys.”
I stammered as I looked into her pair of beautiful shaped eyes.

I stumbled into the house to fetch the keys with my rod hard as a rock.
Old 30-05-2022, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1658 / Power: 16
webroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant futurewebroll has a brilliant future
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

Good start TS, can’t wait for your update
Old 30-05-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Woo nice start.

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 30-05-2022, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
hyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of lighthyperspacer is a glorious beacon of light

Nice one TS. Camping here.
Old 30-05-2022, 03:34 PM
Samster

WQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterWQ007 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to fetch the keys to the metal gate.

“Arghhhh please don’t embarrass me at this moment.” I profusely try to get the erection down.

Trying to calm myself down. But my stubborn lol bro refuse to shrink.

I unlocked the door and invited her in, she was all drenched from hair to toes from the heavy thunderstorm.

Me: “Looks the rain is very heavy.”

I passed her a roll of paper towel to wipe herself

Miss Yuan: ”thanks Mr Dee”

**Gulps**
I stared at her discreetly, while she wiped herself.

Her boobies jiggle as she wiped her arms. As her top was almost completely transparent from the wet weather. My vision zoned into her bra. The light pink bra, shaped like a seashell. With trims of Lacey pattern at the sides

I quickly snapped out of my fantasy. And distracted myself by making her a warm cup of hot chocolate.

Me:”Errrr, have a cup of warm drink. Not good to catch a cold.”

I passed her a warm cup of hot chocolate.

Miss Yuan:”Thanks, Mr Dee”
she curled her hands around the warm cup. As she shivered in the cold.

I saw her eyes suddenly looked downwards at my boxers.

*DOINK* (My Junior is protruding out of my boxers like a 6 inch howitzer)

I caught her eyes widened when she saw it and she quickly looked away shyly.

*GASP*

Me:” pai seh….. ii…. Iii just woke up… wasn’t expecting anyone.”

Miss Yuan:” itss ok….” She knod with a blush on her face.

I covered up with my hands
Me:” soooo soooorryyy I…..i…. This kind of thing usually happen to man in the morning.”
I tried to badly explain myself.

Miss Yuan:” itss really ok Mr Dee, I understand”

She smiled politely while blushing and holding onto the warm cup.

I quickly changed the topic…..

Me:”Zhi Hao went for math enrichment in the morning, think they stuck in the rain. Can’t come back”

“They say maybe won’t back so soon, over there flooded.”
Old 30-05-2022, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent ....
Old 30-05-2022, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
vavaria deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great start bro, please continue
Old 30-05-2022, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks promising...
Old 30-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
Chapter- Honey Peach Tea
<My Son’s Tutor>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

outside the house.

*Ding dong, Ding Dong !!*
It sounded off around. I marched outside the house in my boxers and sleeping shirt.

I peered through the peep hole.
A fair lady with long hair stood outside.
I suddenly realized that she could be my son’s tuition.

I opened the door, a lady with in a drenched white top stood outside. With her wet hair

“Hi, sorry I am late !! Was caught in the sudden downpour” She apologized profusely like a gentle.

My Dazey morning eyes were awoken by her peach pink bra showing through her drenched white top. Her bra cupped over her breast like 2 pink seashells.

*Doiiiinkkk* My old world war 2 canon immediately sprung out of my checkered boxers.

“Errrr errrrr itsss okkk, wait ahh I go get keys.”
I stammered as I looked into her pair of beautiful shaped eyes.

I stumbled into the house to fetch the keys with my rod hard as a rock.
I am impressed after reading Post#1 and also the title of your post attracted my attention. Before opening your post, I somewhat thought you am advertising "Honey Peach Tea" which your son' s tutor asked you to help selling them
Old 30-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12142 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I saw her eyes suddenly looked downwards at my boxers.

*DOINK* (My Junior is protruding out of my boxers like a 6 inch howitzer)

I caught her eyes widened when she saw it and she quickly looked away shyly.

*GASP*

Me:” pai seh….. ii…. Iii just woke up… wasn’t expecting anyone.”

Miss Yuan:” itss ok….” She knod with a blush on her face.

I covered up with my hands
Me:” soooo soooorryyy I…..i…. This kind of thing usually happen to man in the morning.”
I tried to badly explain myself.

Miss Yuan:” itss really ok Mr Dee, I understand”

She smiled politely while blushing and holding onto the warm cup.

I quickly changed the topic…..

Me:”Zhi Hao went for math enrichment in the morning, think they stuck in the rain. Can’t come back”

“They say maybe won’t back so soon, over there flooded.”
Accidental flash and accepted......... I like your Post#5
Old 30-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Watney2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Getting beter...
Old 30-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Woo nice start.
Yes very nice start
Old 31-05-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

We sat on the sofa with a space between us.

Me:”Sooo how is Zhi Hao results?”

I tried to break the ice

Miss Yuan:” he’s actually a very smart boy. Just that maybe English is usual mode of communication at home and with his friends. That explains why he may be a little weak.”

The only “weak” thing that I can feel is my heart and body.

Sitting beside a beautiful young lady. Listening to her demure well mannered voice. Her moist lips articulated each word with precision.
I sat beside her as she politely maintained eye contact when she speaks.

I was just staring at her fair gentle neckline, down to her wet transparent white top , down to her smooth fair thighs covered slightly by her shorts.
I wasn’t even paying attention to what she’s saying. I was devouring her piece by piece with my eyes.

Miss Yuan:”Language is something that takes cumulative effort to develop.”

She continued speaking.

The only cumulative I know, is my sperm cumulating at the ball sac ready to explode anytime all over her smooth fair chest.

“That’s why I recommend Mrs Dee to start cultivating zhi hao’s habit of reading English books at a young age.” She continued

Me: “you must be quite cold, let me get you some clothes to change into. We have a clothes dryer , 30 mins and you can dry your clothes.”

I interrupted her

Miss Yuan:” huh, Mr Dee no need !”

I ignored her and walked towards the room.

Miss Yuan: “I am fine… really.”

Me: ”some home clothes of my wife, you can change out temporary and put your clothes in the basket. I put in the laundry dryer. Very fast will be dry liao.” I passed her the basket and a set of home clothes.

Miss yuan:” huh! No need….” She waved off using her hands.

Me:”it’s better, you see you look so pale. You are all drenched up. Will fall sick easily.”

I insisted while Shoving the basket in front of her hands.

She reluctantly accepted.

Me:”The pants is stretchable and T shirt should be a bit big for you.”

Me:”looking at the situation… Your underwear…. Should be quite soaked too right.”

Me: “But errrrr…..I don’t think got extra bra and panties. I think wife’s one may be…. Too big… ” (My wife is quite Fat- she’s a E cup)

I DONT KNOW WHY I MADE SUCH A BAD BLUNDER

There was a 30 secs awkward silence while we starred into each other’s eyes.

Me:”I meannn I meannnn !! I NOT SAYING YOURS IS SMALL. Yours looks quite big too…”

Me:”I mean Miss Yuan, you have a really good figure that many woman will be jealous off.”

She does indeed have a realllly really good body. Well endowed boobies (AT LEAST A C) from my professional eye scanner, Slim waistline, thighs that have just the right proportion, and a good height 1.5-1.6ish.

*I TRIED TO SAVE MYSELF DESPERATELY*

Me:” NOT SAYING YOH ARE SMALL OR ANYTHING… YOU KNOW MY WIFE RIGHT. Her size of course is huge.”

Me:” I mean your assets are very well endowed*

*chuckles* she gave off a sweet smile, after watching my desperate attempt to explain myself

Miss Yuan:”Aww Mr Dee.” Her hands moved to slightly cover her chest.

Me:” Ok ! you faster go change out and take a shower. Later you catch a cold.”

*DOINKKKKK* the excitement of discussing her body made my canon Stretch out the boxers further like a howitzer coming out of the camouflage.

She seem to have detected the micro moment and Her eyes looked downwards shyly.

Me:”Errrr errrrr… ok u can use the toilet in the kitchen.”

I covered my groin area in embarrassment.
Old 31-05-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 4
AhGoonNo1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Me:”I meannn I meannnn !! I NOT SAYING YOURS IS SMALL. Yours looks quite big too…”

Me:”I mean Miss Yuan, you have a really good figure that many woman will be jealous off.”

She does indeed have a realllly really good body. Well endowed boobies (AT LEAST A C) from my professional eye scanner, Slim waistline, thighs that have just the right proportion, and a good height 1.5-1.6ish.

*I TRIED TO SAVE MYSELF DESPERATELY*

Me:” NOT SAYING YOH ARE SMALL OR ANYTHING… YOU KNOW MY WIFE RIGHT. Her size of course is huge.”

Me:” I mean your assets are very well endowed*
This is damn funny ROFL
Old 31-05-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
woodteeth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmpedUp View Post