The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for Ear Cleaning

Most shops don't know how to dig then fucking pain lei. Mary Saloon expert in ear digging?
Old 08-04-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 12
pighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpighead833 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
shop no more ? thanks for sharing and plan to go
I went Ard 7pm in last Friday . Heard they open in late afternoon . Maybe can try calling first before going over . 94600959. I see google they open from 2pm till 10pm
Old 11-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Anyone looking only for ear digging can go MTW and look for yingtao, she is very good at ear digging.......
Old 13-04-2022, 01:04 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perry678 View Post
Junction of Geylang Road and Lor 32 corner; facing the popular bah chor mee coffee shop called Mary Saloon or something like that. Clean and proper joint; no hanky panky. Ear digging is $15 irrespective of how dirty your ears are. Pleasant looking mei meis. I think no massage service. Many females patronise the shop for nails etc. Cheers.
Kum Sia bro! I was in Geylang last week for supper. Initially went to the wrong place (plenty of cui girls) and I cheong out. Then realised signboard is not Mary Saloon And some xxx Fook (old school saloon). Improve my topo skill and found Mary Saloon. Sibei powerful with syt. I got ah soon (Viet) and her ear digging skills super nice. Got 1 prc milf quite slutty and keep walking in front of me and showing off her sexy bra strap and keep looking at me in the eyes. Not sure is it because of my car...on and off she walked over and machiam keep appearing many times.

They also doing some lady clients and when they manicure, you sort of can see their panties. I think bro knows what I meant.

Like:
skills damm good
Girl pretty or look quite slutty
Got pretty OL Customers also (see heng suay)
Cheap $15 for digging ear..

Dislike
Noisy. All talking cock. Some patrons trying to impress girls
Boss don't allow them to give their WeChat. So can't Sian them unlike Mei Taiwan etc...
small place quite cramp
Old 13-04-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Together with other services like gua sha,cupping, ear cleaning is attached as
a 'free' optional service with 90 Mins $96 massage package.
Ya she was nice to offer u extra 10 mins of service.
I have one contact which I have been going, thanks to bros who share this location, not ear washing or cleaning..but more of ear digging which she has the metal rod with a light attached.

Main dish is massage which she is damn good as ur back and neck sure crack crack crack..then she offer 1 of these: cupping, guasha or ear digging. So I feel its value for $
Old 13-04-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
I have one contact which I have been going, thanks to bros who share this location, not ear washing or cleaning..but more of ear digging which she has the metal rod with a light attached.

Main dish is massage which she is damn good as ur back and neck sure crack crack crack..then she offer 1 of these: cupping, guasha or ear digging. So I feel its value for $
Hi bro. Can share this back cracking gem?

Cheers
Old 02-05-2022, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Kum Sia bro! I was in Geylang last week for supper. Initially went to the wrong place (plenty of cui girls) and I cheong out. Then realised signboard is not Mary Saloon And some xxx Fook (old school saloon). Improve my topo skill and found Mary Saloon.

Are you referring to this one?
Old 02-05-2022, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post

Are you referring to this one?
Geylang road opposite this Vietnam hair saloon. Not this one lei
Old 03-05-2022, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Geylang road opposite this Vietnam hair saloon. Not this one lei
Hi bro,
Directions were junction of Lorong 32 and Geylang Road which we presume the earlier picture of "Mary Saloon" is the one you went to. Can share more details to the location you went to?
Thanks in advance!

YB
Old 03-05-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

It is along the main road one with glass door and the signboard say Mary Salon. Go in see a lot of lau chio and pretty lady clients means correct. If go in see a group of old hags and ah Ben, that one is probably not correct

Old 07-05-2022, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
It is along the main road one with glass door and the signboard say Mary Salon. Go in see a lot of lau chio and pretty lady clients means correct. If go in see a group of old hags and ah Ben, that one is probably not correct
Bro,

I got to commend you on your topo skills. Initial location at L32, the place you found at L19. You power!
Not sure if they might be under same franchise since they have same name.
Thanks for the response and effort.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YummyBear View Post
Bro,

I got to commend you on your topo skills. Initial location at L32, the place you found at L19. You power!
Not sure if they might be under same franchise since they have same name.
Thanks for the response and effort.
Why is there to topo? You launched your google map. Just key in “Mary Hair Salon” as the keyword and the answer is out. I don’t understand what is so difficult lei (not asking you to take exam in MIT or Stanford University).

Lucky Google vouch for me. Else ppl will say tuakang, really got Mary Hair Salon or not? If have much be fucked up else why share the contact.

Next time I go Lor 32 recce. I remember I went to eat the famous 板面. I saw this Salon got a few chio milf but didn’t go in. Also got 1-2 beng. Maybe next time go in see see

Last edited by bignehneh; 08-05-2022 at 01:50 AM.
Old 07-05-2022, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 11
chimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchimera117 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

the clean shop that i go to for haircuts, they do head n shoulder massages n haircuts in a salon area, and have a smaller room for facials n ear digging.
all female staff, very nice views of young and mature.
shop is near lavender MRT, along a quiet road. most clients go there for a peaceful cut n facial n even nap
Old 07-05-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 11
toil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoil3tbowl is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimera117 View Post
the clean shop that i go to for haircuts, they do head n shoulder massages n haircuts in a salon area, and have a smaller room for facials n ear digging.
all female staff, very nice views of young and mature.
shop is near lavender MRT, along a quiet road. most clients go there for a peaceful cut n facial n even nap
Bro, able to share this location? Sounds interesting. Cheers
Old 08-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1962 / Power: 11
javl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant futurejavl0ver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post

can share her contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1