The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Looking for Ear Cleaning

I have tried ppc 1st lvl lie down on ßhàre room bed. Techniques is ok no pain
Another is b1 salon just near the ATM. After hair cut you tell her you want dig ear. So is sit on chair at à inclined lvl to dig.
Old 26-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 20
Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
The China ear digging lady say not boss. She is just a receptionist. I told the China lady I am avoiding her joint so that I don't see the receptionist face. Act as if we owe her money when we are giving business to the shop.

The China lady knows she lost many clients because of the receptionist. After hearing the China lady's explanation, I proceeded to delete her from my wechat as I have no wish to see that receptionist again
Hahaha. Didn’t know she only recept. But she behave so arrogantly. Like boss already. Maybe is her man give her money open shop bah. Oh well. Too bad for the China lady. But the shop also expensive. Ear digging and ear washing. Total can reach 100$. Other places is ear digging. Then top up a bit for ear washing. So I feel carrot place.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Ironpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of lightIronpole is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Well, what about any ear cleaning with specials?
Bro. She use which hand to give you special? Or you mean after the ear digging? Hahaha. But I saw those videos of ear digging where you have your head in the lady’s lap. Or they lie on top of you and dig ear.

But I scared lah. Wait miscue and pop goes your ear drum.

Cheers
Old 27-03-2022, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Bro. She use which hand to give you special? Or you mean after the ear digging? Hahaha. But I saw those videos of ear digging where you have your head in the lady’s lap. Or they lie on top of you and dig ear.

But I scared lah. Wait miscue and pop goes your ear drum.

Cheers
agree bro, maybe after ear service then special service hehe, but better dont touch her when ear service

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future

L&d unisex. No extras and gets the job done.
Old 28-03-2022, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

I suggest get ur own kit. Hygienic if u have abit of OCD like me.

Can buy from tao bao. Dirt cheap.
Old 28-03-2022, 10:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6166 / Power: 15
overlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond reputeoverlord9898 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzicy View Post
I just went to 1 at balestier yesterday. Operate by viets. Not bad. 30 or 33 I forgotten.
Bro, can you provide address?
Old 28-03-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Went to one at Upper Weld Road last week, Ear massage plus happy ending..... Find Nicol there
Old 28-03-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 17
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by awpig View Post
Went to one at Upper Weld Road last week, Ear massage plus happy ending..... Find Nicol there
Wah boss, this place damn ex sia.. I can't bear to spend the money they quote on extra there sia.
Old 28-03-2022, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serav1 View Post
Wah boss, this place damn ex sia.. I can't bear to spend the money they quote on extra there sia.
bro can share how much the total damage ?

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 28-03-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

I just went to farrer park yeterday. The young ML lady with hugh boombs . Ear picking skill superb. Hygiene top notch. Apply some cream after ear picking to make skin recover better. Feel great after that. Total time taken 40 mins. 28 dollars suppose for 30 mins. She has learned the skilled in china.
Old 28-03-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 8
VodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to beholdVodkaMenthol is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
I just went to farrer park yeterday. The young ML lady with hugh boombs . Ear picking skill superb. Hygiene top notch. Apply some cream after ear picking to make skin recover better. Feel great after that. Total time taken 40 mins. 28 dollars suppose for 30 mins. She has learned the skilled in china.
bro can share ctc pls, in need for some ear cleaning. TIA
Old 29-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is this the Cheongsam wearing one?

Or is the weld road one the Cheongsam wearing one?
I always got them confused.

Cheers
Old 29-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 3
chongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchongboonkid is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Quote:
pls share address tq
Old 29-03-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 643 / Power: 18
awpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to allawpig is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironpole View Post
Is this the Cheongsam wearing one?

Or is the weld road one the Cheongsam wearing one?
I always got them confused.

Cheers
Weld road one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1