The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Heard from some friends on the same too. Wife took as revenge.
they see this as an excuse for their infidelity
Old 08-10-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
they see this as an excuse for their infidelity
That's true and they assumed no wrongdoings.
Old 11-10-2021, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

after married is hard to maintain fwb relationship as mine in SB, hard to contact, scare being realised by hubby
Old 11-10-2021, 09:45 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadbod40 View Post
I think like another bro mentioned, if drafted correctly, certain mechanisms can be valid... Not under matrimonial law but under contract law.

I'm not a lawyer but have some exposure due to work related matters. Maybe the professional lawyers here can provide more insight.
under the contract law then need to abide the law
Old 11-10-2021, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
They fuck around, nothing wrong. Their partners fuck around, absolutely not! Lol
everyone hope their partner loyalty but they do not give their first
Old 11-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Uncle, he kana 戴绿帽 and almost 殉情 because of her. Understand?
uncle faces something serious and so kolian
Old 12-10-2021, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
My fwb told me her husband found out about us and we ended our relationship of many years. Any one have similar experience to share and how you started. Will share my story later when free.
I had several FB who are married. Most of them didnt have sex with their husband, some- their husband cheats, while some are not satisfied by their husband.

a compilation of my married woman FB
- Ex-boss 48 yrs old who is married to my other boss (both running a business together) they have 3 kids oldest 22 yrs old
- PRC (Sg PR) 46 yrs old - husband is local , 1 kid age 14
- Local 42 yrs old - husband is local, 2 kids age 11 and 13
- My ex (we broke up, she got married) 36 yrs old - 1 kid age 3
- Neighbor 44-48 yrs old local, 3 kids age 9,12, 13
- Neighbour 52 yrs old local, 2 kids age 24, 28
- my ex-colleague 26 yrs old, no kids (we are still seeing each other)

the pros of having married woman as FWB or FB, they are discreet. i once met one of them and her family (i was with another FB) in a shopping mall and she just pretended she didnt know me and walked right pass me like a stranger. After that when we meet, she didnt bring up the incident of me with another girl - like if its a single FB, she will be making noise that i am fucking around etc

Most married woman have been through enough and are generally more open and better in sex. In fact none of the married woman i was with never think there is anything wrong with my panty fetish and i honestly think that a married woman makes a better FB
Old 12-10-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I had several FB who are married. Most of them didnt have sex with their husband, some- their husband cheats, while some are not satisfied by their husband.

- Ex-boss 48 yrs old who is married to my other boss (both running a business together) they have 3 kids oldest 22 yrs old

the pros of having married woman as FWB or FB, they are discreet. i once met one of them and her family (i was with another FB) in a shopping mall and she just pretended she didnt know me and walked right pass me like a stranger. After that when we meet, she didnt bring up the incident of me with another girl - like if its a single FB, she will be making noise that i am fucking around etc

Most married woman have been through enough and are generally more open and better in sex. In fact none of the married woman i was with never think there is anything wrong with my panty fetish and i honestly think that a married woman makes a better FB
I suppose those are HSD women whose husbands are LSD... or lost interest.
Old 12-10-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Any husband here can accept his wife having another FB outside?

My story about my FB is that both she and husband are still loving, have a young toddler but their sex life was dull and hubby cannot last long in bed. FB is always tired after went home to make toddler sleep therefore they seldom have sex. Husband dun initiate sex and she’s the reactive type lady. But she hungrily msg me for sex every week. She will meet me for hot sex before going home to take care of kid. She give very good bj and much better than any other lady I had before. Also we sexting a lot which she dun do it with her husband.

I think many married couple does not have the chemistry way before when they are dating couple. This is what we can do with FB but not with our own wife I think.

Last edited by sleepy80; 04-08-2023 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-10-2021, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post

married women make bette FBs as they circumstances are more favourable as they are married already. Just have to be discreet.
Old 24-11-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
married women make bette FBs as they circumstances are more favourable as they are married already. Just have to be discreet.
That's true. Have to be discreet.

Anyone cum (CIP) in their married FB before?
Old 24-11-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

is normal, i do have fluctuate relationship with girls in sugarbook.live and we are get used to it
Old 24-11-2021, 07:13 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
uncle faces something serious and so kolian
betrayal in relationship do occur often
Old 24-11-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Did your lawyer even suggest not signing the divorce papers and let her consider dropping her demands if she was the one who insisted on divorcing? She wanted it impatiently / urgently right? Then let her wait if she wants everything immediately at that time...
such a good trick to let her lost patience
Old 24-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Husband's tolerance level when knowing their wives secret affairs, i think is just the same as the wives if not worse. They will file for divorce. But some husbands tend to give their wives a chance to redeem themselves but this is not to say no wives would do the same for their straying husbands.
most men cannot endure as compared to women
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1