The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaoboy1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Prenup not recognized in Singapore
It is if it fulfills certain contractual requirements and if it is within the boundaries of certain laws as drafted by an experienced family lawyer. But I'm not a lawyer so maybe any lawyers can chime in?

I think this option is not commonly explored cause people think it's a hassle, a presumed lack of trust in the partner, an additional cost or simply pantang.

Last edited by xiaoboy1990; 26-09-2021 at 02:32 PM.
Old 26-09-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoboy1990 View Post
It is if it fulfills certain contractual requirements and if it is within the boundaries of certain laws as drafted by an experienced family lawyer. But I'm not a lawyer so maybe any lawyers can chime in?

I think this option is commonly explored cause people think it's a hassle, a presumed lack of trust in the partner, an additional cost or simply pantang.
The enforceability of prenups in Singapore
In Singapore, prenups are not enforceable in and of themselves.

This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore’s Matrimonial Laws”).
Old 26-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 4
dadbod40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:

This is because marriages in Singapore are governed by a combination of written laws and the principles established in court decisions (“Singapore’s Matrimonial Laws”).
I think like another bro mentioned, if drafted correctly, certain mechanisms can be valid... Not under matrimonial law but under contract law.

I'm not a lawyer but have some exposure due to work related matters. Maybe the professional lawyers here can provide more insight.
Old 26-09-2021, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quote:

I would suggest for everyone to read a little deeper instead of taking the first thing you see when you Google 'prenup Singapore'.

But I may be wrong and prenups may not be recognized and enforceable in Singapore. In any case, the odds are usually stacked against Singaporean men, which is unfortunate.
Old 26-09-2021, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I would suggest for everyone to read a little deeper instead of taking the first thing you see when you Google 'prenup Singapore'.

But I may be wrong and prenups may not be recognized and enforceable in Singapore. In any case, the odds are usually stacked against Singaporean men, which is unfortunate.
Were thrre pecedence where prenups were enforced to the men's advantage? Or simply just where the man can walk out of a marriage without having to pay?
Old 26-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Were thrre pecedence where prenups were enforced to the men's advantage? Or simply just where the man can walk out of a marriage without having to pay?
Precedence of enforcing a Prenup to a man's advantage is not relevant and will never be. That should not be the intention of drawing a Prenup because it will never be enforced by the court of law, at least in Singapore. prenups were never meant to dissolve a man of his responsibilities.

The clauses within the agreement agreed by both man and woman, and their respective lawyers, will have to be within the perimeters of the law, guidelines within the woman's charter etc., and enforcement of the clause, when required, is dependent on the court. They may strike it out depending on circumstances.

But again, Prenup or not, odds are usually stacked against the man and that's one thing I believe we can all agree on.

Anyway, we side tracked a little here, Let's move on from talking about proceedings and more on having married ladies as fwb/fb, shall we.

Last edited by xiaoboy1990; 26-09-2021 at 03:01 PM.
Old 26-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
50% with $1 maintenance or 0% with no maintenance. I choosed the latter. Painful loss one time off.
Smart of you to chose the second option, even how tempting the $1 maintenance looks, one day it will come back to bite you in the ass if she exercise her rights to vary it and make you pay more...
Old 26-09-2021, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Having a Prenup may solve the problem.
Pre-nup is not enforceable here, our kangaroo courts don't recognize such things, only the west believes in such thing...
Old 07-10-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3177 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have stories to share about your married FWB here?
Old 07-10-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
most of the reasons married FWBs goes astray is being neglected, husband took the first step by eating outside or cannot perform

at least this is what my ex FWB told me last time.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
most of the reasons married FWBs goes astray is being neglected, husband took the first step by eating outside or cannot perform

at least this is what my ex FWB told me last time.
Heard from some friends on the same too. Wife took as revenge.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Seconded.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Normally when a woman look outside of her marriage for sex (mostly) mean there are some problems with the marriage.
The most common reasons in my humble opinion tend to be 1) husband having affairs 2) financial matters 3) lost emotional support and feeling for the husband due to some reasons.
I would said most women look for emotional support or relationships rather than sex. Unlike men, we look for sex and the best thing is to have many ladies to have to sex the better.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
Normally when a woman look outside of her marriage for sex (mostly) mean there are some problems with the marriage.
The most common reasons in my humble opinion tend to be 1) husband having affairs 2) financial matters 3) lost emotional support and feeling for the husband due to some reasons.
I would said most women look for emotional support or relationships rather than sex. Unlike men, we look for sex and the best thing is to have many ladies to have to sex the better.
Good analysis on the 3points, bro.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Was reading this from page 1 and thought of sharing my experience, although it did not materialize into fb.

This happened few months after i ord, while i was working somewhere in the industrial area in the west. At that time wechat nearby was new and i was just exploring it and trying to see who i can add. And this lady accepted my request and we started to chat. She looked young and have that slutty cfm look which was one of the reason i added her. I will always flirt with her calling her those cute nickname, which she really like and would always asked me to call her that. I would flirt with her and make things and hot and sexual, because i can tell she is quite open. She would told me that she want me to cuddle and kiss her, and i took the opportunity to asked her out.

That's when she told me she is actually married. She is only using wechat nearby because her husband always fly overseas for business, and she was bored. She is around 29 while her husband is in his 30s then, and maybe back home 1-2 days a week kind. For someone who just ord, banging a married women is like a fantasy. Asked her when she is free so that we can meet somewhere nearby for coffee. Told me her husband is back and she cannot meet, and that she cannot msg me at night since her husband is at home.

We did continued to chat for few days before she mia and blocked me. Either she felt guilty or she found someone new already. In the end my fantasy was never fulfiled.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1