The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

we consider lucky and know how to hide
after we meet in sugarbook.live, she already married, we continue date out, she is using a spare phone when come to contact me and hide in the safety box that her husband would not aware of.
Old 22-09-2021, 07:46 PM
Samster

georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuttiFruitti View Post
Luckily you managed to survive and moved on already! Cheers!
can survive, fwb is not wrong, just friends with some special benefit
Old 22-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I avoid married women because I was also a victim of infidelity. The only married woman I shagged was a PRC whose husband took our sovereignty with contempt.

Found out about my ex wife during our marriage that she had been sleeping with other men when she came back one day to demand for divorce and alimony. Being a goody two shoe I was, I attempted to salvage the broken marriage. Her relationship with her bf didn't work out but that didn't stop her from trying out others over the years. It happened for a few times until I could no longer take it. Emotionally hijacked, I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop. A stranger stepped forward and tried to talk me out as I was crying along the road. He introduced me to sammyboyforum and encouraged me to continue living my life.

Although I survived that, I will not be automatically optimistic when a man discovers his wife has cheated on him especially if he married a Singaporean woman. Because that will also mean imminent financial ruin and possible suicide.
i always think married woman has some kind of attractive, but your points made me rethink
Old 22-09-2021, 07:48 PM
Samster

why some people needs fwb, mostly you will get this answer...not happy or satisfied in current relationship
Old 22-09-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
Wa bro, ur ang mo sibei chim.
I abit catch no ball. Like can catch cannot catch feeling when reading your experience.

Can simplify abit for ppl like me?

Gum sia gum sia.
english too good, normal people like us cannot understand full
Old 22-09-2021, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie1994 View Post
i always think married woman has some kind of attractive, but your points made me rethink
For me I've to be fair to my wife. If one day she come back and tell me she's fucking someone, actually I'll be very happy for her.

After our daughter passed away I think she really just don't want it. If not previously, we fuck almost everyday.

If she can find a FB outside, actually I don't mind as long as she doesn't get any serious STD and she doesn't neglect the children.

Only a few years more our kids all independent already. And we are early 40s. So she's got quite a lot of good fucking years left.
Old 22-09-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
zhenghuaboys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've heard of many wives cheating behind the husband's back. Quite common nowadays. Remember woman are always looking to level up. They can never settle.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
I always think that Singapore wives are more conservative unlike those in Taiwan or even China Chinese. Never expect it but how many sg husbands can accept it after find out about his wife affairs outside. Maybe more samsters can share here
I didn't say that the hubbies knew... In fact, on the contrary, the hubbies of my FBs didn't know because they trust their wives. I would add... too much.

I remember once we were in HK and my FB's hubby called when we were in bed, and she took the call very calmly and I took it as a cue to fuck her even harder. From what I've seen... women can definitely lie with a straight face and their men are either naive or gullible.

Don't mean to offend any bros here who had their partners doing this to them... just saying as it is.
Old 23-09-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I was lucky I was able to secure a no maintenance clause. Because my lawyer did advise that since she resigned from her job, nevermind even if it's rage quit, I stand to lose if i continue fighting. I lost almost everything but the clause of no maintenance set me free. Also, legal fees are also costly. Lawyers win, she wins, I am the only loser in it. Count my losses and bail myself out when i could. Looking back, I am glad I survived. A costly lesson.
Thanks bro JacqueMerlin for your valuable sharing.

I am in my mid-40s now, and still not married. After reading your story, I hope to keep it that way

Just wondering, how did you almost lost everything? I thought you are still entitled to 50% of the monies when you sell your house?
Old 23-09-2021, 05:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 3
TuttiFruitti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
I remember once we were in HK and my FB's hubby called when we were in bed, and she took the call very calmly and I took it as a cue to fuck her even harder. From what I've seen... women can definitely lie with a straight face and their men are either naive or gullible.
I believe for woman, having more / many men is a trophy / entertainment rather than a need because they already have a husband and wants others only.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
audioslave666 is Cool - loads of Potential

I too was cheated but my ex wife 6 months ago after together with her for 10 years & married for 7 months. throw all the blames to me and never admit her affair. now she move on with her affair partner and im left all alone struggling to move on.

i'm sure not all women are the same when come to unsatisfied condition not met. But be very aware that some will show their true self when facing hardship in a marriage.

pardon my english bros
Old 23-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioslave666 View Post
I too was cheated but my ex wife 6 months ago after together with her for 10 years & married for 7 months. throw all the blames to me and never admit her affair. now she move on with her affair partner and im left all alone struggling to move on.

i'm sure not all women are the same when come to unsatisfied condition not met. But be very aware that some will show their true self when facing hardship in a marriage.

pardon my english bros
Unmet expectations are mere excuses for infidelity. What about the situation when she married him when he's rich but by no fault of his own he loses everything? Does thta constitute as a justification for infidelity?
Old 23-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 5
MisterBig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioslave666 View Post

pardon my english bros
Bro... I'm with you. I can understand when you say your woman putting all the blame on the hubby, and not herself.

I had an married FB some time back and she was quite a willing partner. Couple of months after we started, she discovered her hubby was having an affair. And she started blaming the hubby for everything, kick up a storm, etc., while she was still actively having an affair (with me). Saying things like she married the wrong man... I was like WTF?!

I tried talking to her about it. But there's no talking to her about her share of infidelity. Cos she just didn't see it that way. So her version of reality is quite warped.

Just hang in there bro...
Old 23-09-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBig View Post
I didn't say that the hubbies knew... In fact, on the contrary, the hubbies of my FBs didn't know because they trust their wives. I would add... too much.

Don't mean to offend any bros here who had their partners doing this to them... just saying as it is.
Indeed, I have encountered 2FBs which behave the same as yours.
Old 23-09-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 13
Ahboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to beholdAhboy111 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
For me I've to be fair to my wife. If one day she come back and tell me she's fucking someone, actually I'll be very happy for her.

After our daughter passed away I think she really just don't want it. If not previously, we fuck almost everyday.

If she can find a FB outside, actually I don't mind as long as she doesn't get any serious STD and she doesn't neglect the children.

Only a few years more our kids all independent already. And we are early 40s. So she's got quite a lot of good fucking years left.
Oh no...i am really sorry to hear about your story. I hope this would not affect your marriage too drastically. Try speaking to her, hopefully time heals all wounds and you both can close this chapter and move on slowly with your life.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1