The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
Duomax is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuomax is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Post late fr of xm and aq… should do them justice…

Xm always never fails… the assets plus hard massage… always makes me go for standard 2 hj… regular will know the special price… still my failsafe go to place…

One month back happen to drop.l by and xm not available so took aq instead… massage I think is not as expected from xm but not bad to be honest.. sensual was a total different style…

But if you asked me… I think xm would be slightly better…

By the way there was this lady shxn shxn in the shop quite long ago if regulars should know… she have a short time there and move over to east side… will share the reviews over east side happenings…
Old 08-09-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
walk in can also but usually they are busy or have booking
Respect you bro for answering even though the question looks demanding. If other samster i think kena zap like hell even for asking.
Old 08-09-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Kingsmen1155 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi sorry am new here… can anyone help me with the contact or location? Thank you
Old 08-09-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Who? AQ or XM? ..
I think both of them are working in MP outside USSC.

If u exit the main entrance thru glass door from USSC, u turn left. U cannot miss that MP. "Yellow" signboard.

Just do a walk in, and experience the massage and additional special process ( optional)

DO NOT PM ME FOR CTC- I dun hv.Sorry.
Old 08-09-2022, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moloch1666 View Post
I think both of them are working in MP outside USSC.

If u exit the main entrance thru glass door from USSC, u turn left. U cannot miss that MP. "Yellow" signboard.

Just do a walk in, and experience the massage and additional special process ( optional)

DO NOT PM ME FOR CTC- I dun hv.Sorry.
Do i need 88 to enjoy the additional special process? ..
Old 08-09-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2737 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
XM has the widest range of time to choose, solid and legit massage to relax our tired muscles, with high playability . She has raised the standard, making me rtm again and again too. Many places start to charge for roaming alr, sad to say
Thanks for sharing up you, will take a look there when im free
Old 08-09-2022, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jjboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like all buddy said XM really give a hard massage service also good not a time watcher
Old 08-09-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Do i need 88 to enjoy the additional special process? ..
Not required
Old 08-09-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jabbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried both anqi and xm. Prefer anqi massage although both were superb. Not the prettiest but very service oriented. Thanks for the recommendations
Old 08-09-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbs View Post
Tried both anqi and xm. Prefer anqi massage although both were superb. Not the prettiest but very service oriented. Thanks for the recommendations
Think it's a matter of personal preference ba, some said AQ is gd while some said XM is gd.

Doesn't matter what others said coz at the end of the day, what is your preference is what matters most, tio bo? ..

For me, high playability & accommodating matter most ..

Hate those touch here siam here, touch there siam there kind ..
Old 08-09-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mood not good and by pass mdl so drop in and just nice aq was around….
Feeling horny so asked for 2 shot… same pricing with xm… sensual xm might be abit better though…
Old 09-09-2022, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 16
Cybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to beholdCybershot20 is a splendid one to behold

Went down to MDL for the first time without asking for any contacts. The direction given by bros here quite straightforward. Can easily spot the shop.

Walked in and didn't request for anyone. Ended up being served by JJ. The massage was really good for me. Strength was firm and I really did enjoyed the massage.

Took a bj package. She clean you up thoroughly before starting. Though JJ wasn't my cup of tea in terms of looks (a bit MILFY), but exploded quite quickly because of her skills.

As it was a curtain type shop, can hear a lot of moaning from the other corner of the room and it made me wonder what were they doing haha. Would return again to JJ purely from the massage alone but would like to try the legendary XM or AQ. If bros don't mind, can share their contact with me please.
Old 09-09-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybershot20 View Post
Took a bj package. She clean you up thoroughly before starting. Though JJ wasn't my cup of tea in terms of looks (a bit MILFY), but exploded quite quickly because of her skills.
Didn’t know MDL has BJ package. But I don’t think XM has it though.
Old 09-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 2
ZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZappyWipes is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR as a first timer to MDL. My usual to-go are condo MLs and couple of visits to uniformed type spa (those restrictive type) and will compare between them.

ML: AQ. Since it's my first time I let her do her SOP.
Environment: No funky or smoke smell. Upon entering it's just one big room where the counter, waiting chair, beds and foot massage chairs are. Beds are separated by curtains. Cleanliness of the place is just average. The only toilet/shower is further down a corridor.
Massage: Strong hands, pain at times but overall good. Mixed of dry and oil.
Sensual: Just alright, I had high expectation after reading the FR. Will massage the man part for awhile before flipping over. During the flip over will sit on your legs and fake grind for awhile and HJ afterwards. Able to roam inside. I see other FR where she lift the legs up and do sensual. Didn't experience it and overall feels quite average.

Damage: $160 (90 min).

90 min wasn't worth IMO. Normal price should be $110. The massage + deed was 60 min. The remaining 25 minute (exclude shower) was head massage and wasn't my thing. Not worth the $50. Probably should have asked for massage for the other head haha.

Overall the place is not what I'm looking for. I still prefer privacy and better environment even from a restrictive spa if I want a good massage and I'm okay with no roaming as long as the sensual part is present. On the flip side, if i wanna roam freely I'll look for condo ML. MDL is a probably good middle ground between the two. Of course this is coming from a casual visitor.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone aware whether those massage shops inside USSC still operating.
I noticed there are no forum or news regarding those shops. Are they closed for good?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread