The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guide for total newbie

Any bros can help me with both tony and Apple contact pls? Thanks!
Old 21-08-2022, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

What can one do at soapyland?

Is it unlimited shot?
Old 21-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnptony is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by embracez View Post
What can one do at soapyland?

Is it unlimited shot?
The usual service you get at a soapyland is they start off with a bath and b2b massage service with soap (some places offer oil or nuru in place of soap). After that, you get a FJ on the bed.

As for number of shots, I would say it is usually up to two shots per session. Most girls allow you to top up an additional shot with a tip. Some ladies are also nice enough to give you the extra shot if you finish very quickly but it's not a given. The policy differs from joint to joint so do check at the counter or with the mamasan before you start the session.

The only joint I have been to that allows unlimited shots is Kokoro, but that's more like a Nuru place.
Old 05-09-2022, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Any bros can help me with both tony and Apple contact pls? Thanks!
Anyone can share apple contact?
Old 21-09-2022, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Apparently Apple is not responding to Line message anymore. Tonybkk still responds but sometimes slow. New okt janebkk advertising in this thread is another option, but i have not tried.

Not sure why still have bros asking for tonybkk contact when there is an advertising thread in this Thailand forum. Pls go and search for the Line contact.
Old 15-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Updated the To-Do list for Newbies based on my trips to BKK in 2023. Also provided a rough budget estimate. Spelled out names of places so newbies can google for location.

1. Go to Thai Night Club and enjoy the atmosphere and Thai Songs.

Update: Space Plus Bangkok is still the club most tourists would want to go, but I find it overhyped and overpriced and they don't have live band. Good to visit this place once for experience. For Thai live band experience, Terra 10 at Thonglor is less crowded now as many locals are going to other places. Still have enough eye candy for newbies to ogle at.

Budget: At least 3-6k/pp for Spaceplus depending on whether u go in group. VIP table needs a group to share cost. For Thai clubs like Terra, budget of 3k would suffice if share drinks and cost with a buddy. Budget for drinks only.

2. Go to The Pimp or any G-Club and experience it at least once.

Update: G club crowd is getting less, even when there are special events. Still fun to go when there are such special events. Pimp has lost is lustre and i personally prefer other clubs such as Booze International, Czech Club, Sherbet Club, Dubai Luxury Club etc.

Budget: Membership starts at 10k for 2-3 bottles, which can keep for a year. Lady company about 4k for 3-4 hours.

3. Go to Agogo bar at Nana or Soi Cowboy. I
Nana is still more happening than Soi Cowboy. If need to choose one place, suggest go Nana. BF prices ~800baht with ST/LT prices quoted at 3/6k baht

Budget: ST/LT prices have gone up. Some places asking BF of 1k. I've avoided going agogo bars, so don't have enough info to update price.

4. Go to a soapy MP and experience the bath tub service.

Update: Maria / Black Caviar continue to have most ladies to choose but also most expensive and i find quality has dropped too. Prefer to go for the mid-tier MPs if budget below 6k, such as LaBelle, The Office Massage and Hotel, Taragon, Emmanuelle etc. If budget of less than 3k, better to go the MPs at Sukhkumvit Soi 24/26 or 33. Penthouse spa is a good alternative for prettier girls but no bath tub.

Budget: High end budget at least 7-8k per session. Mid tier 5-7k should suffice. Penthouse budget 4-6k for most girls. Less than 4k go MPs at Sukh sois

5. Go try nuru service at one of the jap joints along sukhkumvit.

Daisy Dream, Kokoro, Doki Doki, Aurora have been mentioned here. Note not all ladies working there do Nuru. Mamasan will tell you if opt for service.

Budget: 4-5k on average depending on option chosen.

6. Try one of the BJ bars

Haven't visited, so no updates.

7. Try a kapoo joint.

Update: More ladies to choose nowadays with new ladies added almost every week. Best to check website or add their Line for updates. Note most shops only provide b2b prices, while some provide both b2b and full service prices. There are gems at some of these kapoo places, but may be difficult for tourists to hunt given their short stay.

Budget: 2-3k for HJ/BJ service, add another 1-2k for full service if provided.

8. Get a Pretty MC model for ST or LT.

If you really want pretty MC model types, have to go through bro tonybkk or janebkk. Just let them know your budget and whether ST/LT amd they will show you the lady photos to choose. Request video if possible as that will be more accurate than phtos.

Budget: Prices have gone up in 2023. Hard to get a ST with MC model for less than 6k. LT prices would need to cater 12k and up.

9. Go Thermae and get a girl for ST or LT.

Update: Still an interesting place to go, but i find quality has dropped over the years. I'll always bring first timers here and use the ladies as a "standard" of what to expect at other joints...lol. Many Thermae ladies have gone online instead of standing around here. Many customers go there to drink only and crowd out the place. If want a fast way to hunt for "holiday gf", i would suggest Thermae - book them for ST and if have chemistry, negotiate for LT or company for a few days. Some have day time jobs but would be avail at night to accompany you.

Budget: 3k for ST seems to be miniumum, with 4k being asked more often depending on timing and negotiation.

10. Try fiwfan/sideline websites

This has been my preferred choice, but the miss rate is definitely higher than other options. Speaking some Thai helps. Many agents can reply in english and they welcome asian foreigners. Some ladies may have race restriction so best to ask. Down side is many of the ladies photos are heavily photoshopped, so need to be selective. Ways to filter are to look at customer review (sometimes they post photo or videos), don't go for the cheap options (less than 1.5k) and find reliable agencies. Also, will mostly need to take taxi to go most of these places. Online website is another option to look for LT ladies. The website will show whether they can do LT. While it's supposedly incall only, but sometimes the ladies will go out with you and back to your hotel if they are comfortable with you. Navigating this option needs some experience, so would not recommend for first timers. Will not share too much here, pm me if needed.

Budget: 2k would suffice for ST. Premium girls can go 3-4k for ST.

Last edited by atoll; 15-12-2023 at 09:45 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1