The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 18
teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!teamilk is one of the Best!
Re: East side spa experience

Used to go S***S spa at tamp, ML is young small sized viet E**a. Very cute looking. Gives good massage and nice hj. So far only give hj , no full service. Sadly, she went back Vietnam already. Now got another also not bad looking viet, but she doesn't give any hj, even when I hint her. But I heard the PRCs there will give.
Pls don't pm me for contact. I can only say the place is at tamp 400+.
Old 12-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errornotfound View Post
Isit the ML with the name l***y?

2 viet 1 prc , dont know the stats now
Old 12-08-2022, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold

Went to Ozxx Spx. Got attracted to Luxx in the FB page. The moment she entered the room, I verified again and again to make sure that it was Luxx. To my horror, real person is very different from the photo in FB. The face of the real person is at least twice of the photo. Age wise, have to plus at least 10 years old. Photo in FB was heavily PS.
Massage wise, it was decent. But have to add another $10 on top of $58 if u want just only normal massage oil (not the essential oil). So, throughout the whole session, no oil was used at oil.
GQ popped out. HJ for $50. 5mins and it was over cos she told me that not much time left.

Verdict: will not RTM. MLs there are far from the photos in FB.

Last edited by hayashi72; 13-08-2022 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Went to Ozxx Spx today. Got attracted to Luxx in the FB page. The moment she entered the room, I verified again and again to make sure that it was Luxx. To my horror, real person is very different from the photo in FB. The face of the real person is at least twice of the photo. Age wise, have to plus at least 10 years old. Photo in FB was heavily PS.
Massage wise, it was decent. But have to add another $10 on top of $58 if u want just only normal massage oil (not the essential oil). So, throughout the whole session, no oil was used at oil.
GQ popped out. HJ for $50. 5mins and it was over cos she told me that not much time left.

Thanks for the FR, I supposed you are talking about the Spa at Bedok Resevoir Road. I managed to add 1 ML by the name of Linxx on wechat, keep asking me to go down, glad I didn't.
Old 13-08-2022, 02:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayashi72 View Post
Went to Ozxx Spx today. Got attracted to Luxx in the FB page. The moment she entered the room, I verified again and again to make sure that it was Luxx. To my horror, real person is very different from the photo in FB. The face of the real person is at least twice of the photo. Age wise, have to plus at least 10 years old. Photo in FB was heavily PS.

I visited her once n yes indeed her real person is older than fb photo, she claimed she is 38 yrs old! A Vietnam ML whose Chinese is good, she work at a spa in Geylang before moving here around 2 months if not wrong…
Anyway her GQ $50 but she automatic asked me to squeeze her tits, I wasted no time n proceed to lift her shirt n bra up to reveal at least C cup boobs, quite big to me n it’s natural too… play with both nipples n squeezed hard while she 1 hand HJ n 1 hand tickle my nips ended up shooting less than 5 mins but can roam her boobs n play her nipples consider worth it given her age..
Old 13-08-2022, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 11
perks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to allperks is a name known to all

Speaking of Bedok Reservoir, any FR on V** or E***g***n?

Will probably test water on 1 of them today.
Old 13-08-2022, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 364 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4669 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Last week was walking past Blk 107 Tampines St 11 before the NTUC FP & the coffee shop saw a new spa opening with lots of well wishes & flowers outside the door (single shop unit with 2 rooms. It was closed at 11.30am. After shopping at NTUCFP passed by again abt 12.15pm saw a chiobu (slim & thin with heavy makeup opening up the door. Forget the name of the spa as its new. Any samsters try & name? Opposie is the SHELL petrol station.
Old 13-08-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Vices deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure the other one but E had action last time.
Old 13-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Samster

beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristallnacht View Post
Went to an OWO shop that’s newly open at Tampines 1*7. Looks promising, went for a one hour solid massage but no gq. Milf ml with nice figure and looks. May need to visit again to unlock. Stay tuned.
I think I'm talking about this earlier (facing Shell petrol stn) - what is the price per hr for massage?
Old 14-08-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Last week was walking past Blk 107 Tampines St 11 before the NTUC FP & the coffee shop saw a new spa opening with lots of well wishes & flowers outside the door (single shop unit with 2 rooms. It was closed at 11.30am. After shopping at NTUCFP passed by again abt 12.15pm saw a chiobu (slim & thin with heavy makeup opening up the door. Forget the name of the spa as its new. Any samsters try & name? Opposie is the SHELL petrol station.
The name of the spa is Heal*** Go*d SPA. Next shop beside is an Indian mama shop… newly opened but duno got GQ not
Old 14-08-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weiwei23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi friends, have been walking the ground and I have found a few places that offers FJ near the east area and here are some places I've been to

1. TCM @ Serangoon Road
2. Hougang St 21
3. Guillemard Rd
4. 1xx Jalan Besar Rd
Old 14-08-2022, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 11
kiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to allkiange is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by weiwei23 View Post
Hi friends, have been walking the ground and I have found a few places that offers FJ near the east area and here are some places I've been to

1. TCM @ Serangoon Road
2. Hougang St 21
3. Guillemard Rd
4. 1xx Jalan Besar Rd
Hi bro care to share by PM me for Guillemard Rd, very interested thank you
Old 14-08-2022, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiange View Post
Hi bro care to share by PM me for Guillemard Rd, very interested thank you
Yes, pl share on Guillemard Rd & TCM Serangoon. Thanks.
Old 14-08-2022, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 12
albertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralbertlow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vices View Post
Not sure the other one but E had action last time.
Can pm me to share ml name pls?
Old 15-08-2022, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Namajiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELancerX View Post
Finally have time to be back here , I’ve replied those who pm me , hope those who went and try can write their own reviews here too.

The last place is not at Katong, I found it using WeChat ppl nearby function. It’s not near bus or mrt , only can find nearby parking during off-peak hours (after lunch, etc) , otherwise is a 5 mins walk after parking. The spa is sandwiched between two popular shops…

First time I was there I asked the ML to open the back door for me, but still need to go counter to register. Can see the MLs syt faces too, cos they have a queue system if u nvr call and specify. Their app records ICs so fyi. But next time when u RTM , is easy.

After registering , walk up the stairs , of cos lady first

Then she offered water (and after too!), and asks to shower and change to pants.

Shower room is inside, and clean, has heater and uses the basic goat milk soap Hahahah. Towel is clean , no smell.

Room also has their individual aircon , so if cold can adjust temperature.

Massage from J is strong, asks if strength is ok, and is ok to press harder too. Chit chat (KC) skills also have.

ML will test your water depth, so make sure u know your market rate.
Have fun being busy with your mouth , tongue and fingers.
Bro, can pm the location? Quite interested after reading ur review
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread