The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 09:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
It seems that many Samsters are mongering under the misconception that BJ bars do BJs – only. Nothing could be further from the truth. They all offer FS and at rock bottom rates. For example, it’s just B1,700 at Kasalong. And no, you don’t have to do the deed in those cramped alcoves. They said they have a special room. BTW, Pat is kinda cute.

Note: Lolita appears to be closed, at least at night. But Wood Bar is back open.
Nice Info. Thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-07-2022, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It seems that many Samsters are mongering under the misconception that BJ bars do BJs – only. Nothing could be further from the truth. They all offer FS and at rock bottom rates. For example, it’s just B1,700 at Kasalong. And no, you don’t have to do the deed in those cramped alcoves. They said they have a special room. BTW, Pat is kinda cute.

Note: Lolita appears to be closed, at least at night. But Wood Bar is back open.
Only newbies will assume they only do BJs lol. I was like that until I was offered FJ but I declined

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 24-07-2022, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 4
brandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybrandonsim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sharing
Old 24-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
tomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomatosauce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went on 13th july after a day of walking and since i have some time before dinner at chinatown, i decided to give 7th heaven a try and it was my first time at a bj joint. the shop is secluded in a small alley near to the main road and you wont miss it

got 4 girls to choose and i chose YU as her sweet face caught my eyes. i went for the 1000 baht HJ, paid at the counter and YU came to pick me up. when you go up the narrow stairs behind her, you can clearly see her nice round ass in lacey underwear which started to make me excited. went on to change shoes to slippers and was brought to a partition room. the bed was simple just like what a bro posted previously with a sink beside.

YU went out to take her stuffs and when she's back, i was instructed to remove all my clothing and laid on the bed. she used wet tissues to wipe my chest and groin area and proceed to apply lubricant on my 2ic. the HJ was sensual while she licked on my nipples and a few times i need to slow her down to prevent early ejaculation. after ard 10 mins i cannot take it anymore and told her to go full speed on and BOOM all my loads over.

she helped to clean up the mess while i rest on the bed, waiting to dress up and leave the place. after she finished cleaning and to my pleasant surprise, she asked if i wanted a second shot! she said she felt i had too much load and didnt finish cleanly the first time round (she was right i didnt shoot for the past 2 weeks prior and must have accumulated a big load). i even doubted it and asked "can i?", she said yes and i still had 15 mins left. i told her i will take 5 mins to rest and the remaining 10 mins for the second shot. she said okay but that's it if i cant shoot within 10 mins. while resting she even help to massage my hands instead of taking a break, what a gem! and also u could hear "interesting" sounds from other rooms

after 5 mins of rest we proceed on for the second shot, my 2ic was abit soft and i took over to quicken things up. just when i thought she was going to give up, she pushed my hand away and continued on, this time round my 2ic answered to the call and BOOM the second shot. i can see the achievement look on her face

after which, it was a clumsy washing at the small sink but all was good and i left a dried but happy man. a good first time experience and will definitely return again. please take good care of YU took a bottled drink and left as all customer is entitled to one drink from the fridge.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
Roll8426 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoll8426 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Um the point of going to BJ bars is to get head. If you want FS, the right girls for that (face, body, take your pick) don't work at BJ bars... It's like going to a ramen bar only to order sushi. This isn't anymore of a tip than bad advice.

If you want to bonk, go to thai soapies, go-gos, clubs, whatever, to peruse the merchandise. Don't bonk a BJ bar gal. Please.
Old 02-08-2022, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roll8426 View Post
Um the point of going to BJ bars is to get head. If you want FS, the right girls for that (face, body, take your pick) don't work at BJ bars... It's like going to a ramen bar only to order sushi. This isn't anymore of a tip than bad advice.

If you want to bonk, go to thai soapies, go-gos, clubs, whatever, to peruse the merchandise. Don't bonk a BJ bar gal. Please.
Of course, if we had a fat bankroll like you, we'd go fishing at AGGs and clubs. But AGG: BF B1,000, bonk (15-30 mins) at least B3,000, ST hotel B500. Club: IDK cause never tried. Thermae: bonk B3,000, ST hotel B700?

BJ bar: B1,700 all in, including BJ. And there is at least one cutie out there.
Old 21-08-2022, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
waiyanphyo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoTaugeh View Post
Visited Lolitas today after look see Kasalong as both place in walking distance. I took a small built gal name NEW at Lolitas. Damage 850b plus a coke drink. A heavenly BBBJ by a young gal even though its quite SOP. I love BBBJ more than having full service anytime.hehehehe
What is SOP
Old 24-08-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyanphyo View Post
What is SOP
Standard Operating Procedure

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 31-08-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Just visited 7 Heaven today, many of the girls available maybe because it was raining. Approach counter and asked to pick a girl from the ipad. Rates are as per mentioned, 1300B and you can top up 200B for a VIP room, with one drink

Took Cat as her pictures stood out from rest, and there was some mention of her

Yes she has a slightly bigger shoulder frame, but she is definitely a girl with nice soft C boobs, a pretty good body ratio, and a pretty face

Room had a sink for her to wash your small head, the height of the basin was just right for me who stands at 1.65m

Pretty standard BBBJ, some eye contacts, but pretty ok for relative cheap thrill compared to SG rates, for a young pretty girl

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 01-09-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 16
serav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud ofserav1 has much to be proud of

FR from my trip in August. Went to 7 Heaven twice and tried Cat and Pim. Btw guys the iPad photos at the counter in 7 Heaven is without the mosaic so you can see better.

Cat:
Looks: 7.5/10 young, prob mid 20s max.
Body: 7/10 abit meaty, which i like, although the shoulders abit wide. nice soft boobs.
BBBJ: 7/10 Pim's was better.
Attitude: Polite and friendly, but not much GFE

Pim:
Looks: 7/10 slightly older but still in her 20s.
Body: 7/10 also on the meaty side. with nice ample soft boobies.
BBBJ: 8/10 shiok, with alot of pattern.
Attitude: Friendlier, laughed and joked the entire session.

Both rejected proposal to speak french. For bros who are into that.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!ZUNBO96 is one of the Best!

Just touch down today . Try 7heaven
Cat:
Looks: 7.5/10 young, she told me she is 25. look ok acceptance .
Body: 7.5 10 abit baba, natural boobs .
BBBJ: 7/10
Attitude: No much communication but no rush …very commercial to me .

Looking any girl in thermae tonight .any bro can introduce can PM me
Old 29-09-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

any BJ joints in the silom/sathorn area?
Old 06-10-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 19
coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!coolguy77 is one of the Best!

went to 7heaven a few days ago. First time there.

Reached around 2pm and already 3 people in the queue at the counter.

Chose orange. Abit meaty but curves at the right places but I prefer not super thin.

She led me upstairs. Was expecting a couch but actually it was a bed in a small cubicle room. She helped me washed up before stripping her top off. Then gave me a really good catbath. Really good with her tongue before working her way down. Kept sucking until CIM. GFE was ok and takes awhile to warm up but overall ok. Tipped her and left. Good experience overall.
Old 09-10-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Bob82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So at these bJ joints like 7heaven do the girls just take off there tops and let you play with there tits or do they strip off completely and let you finger them while they do the blowjob?
Old 09-10-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
PayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPayanPlay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi back in the day I tried many of the shops and found Dr BJ and Kasalong the best.

I went to Woodbar the other day (ex Dr BJ) in soi 7/1 with some same staff.

BJ 800 and if you want FS extra 1000 but as bros mentioned it's more if you're horny as most of the girls 'specialize in BJ'. I had TaTa because she was best out of the 3 ladies but would say 7 looks, 9 BJ skills.

Rooms are 80% closed so you can hear everything it's a turn on for me but if you want full privacy this is not the place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1