The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 30-01-2022, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://sgbeautycastle-8.com/shan-sh...erb-chio-babe/

First time going back commercial sex after almost 10yrs.

Look: -80% from the pic. Only the face is similar. I thought to myself nvm, maybe service is good…
Figure: -100% from pic. Pear shape with a big tummy, small B cup..turnoff#1
Shower: Help me to shower with her clothes on… turnoff#2
Catbath: very mechanical and in a hurry. Her 2 phones keep beeping and she can stop anytime and reply messages. Turnoff#3
BJ: cap BJ for a while-less than 3mins. Nothing special just up and down
FJ: Enter her missionary on her request. Unable to change position. Even in missionary, i opened her legs alittle wider she not happy. Lift up a bit she not happy. Fxxking turnoff#4. Faked moans with her mask on. Just unload and left unhappily.

Will not give her rating (out of 10) wasting my time. Judge her on my description and try her on your risk. Enough said… and one last thing… the moment i step into her room, her phones will keep beeping every few mins…fxxking turnoff when everytime she will look at them… the whole deed less than 25mins!!!

If anyone not happy reading this FR, sorry for my frank report. U can zap me…go ahead!!
Old 31-01-2022, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

All the warning signs are there you guys still go ahead...
Old 01-02-2022, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-8.com/shan-sh...erb-chio-babe/

First time going back commercial sex after almost 10yrs.

Look: -80% from the pic. Only the face is similar. I thought to myself nvm, maybe service is good…
Figure: -100% from pic. Pear shape with a big tummy, small B cup..turnoff#1
Shower: Help me to shower with her clothes on… turnoff#2
Catbath: very mechanical and in a hurry. Her 2 phones keep beeping and she can stop anytime and reply messages. Turnoff#3
BJ: cap BJ for a while-less than 3mins. Nothing special just up and down
FJ: Enter her missionary on her request. Unable to change position. Even in missionary, i opened her legs alittle wider she not happy. Lift up a bit she not happy. Fxxking turnoff#4. Faked moans with her mask on. Just unload and left unhappily.

Will not give her rating (out of 10) wasting my time. Judge her on my description and try her on your risk. Enough said… and one last thing… the moment i step into her room, her phones will keep beeping every few mins…fxxking turnoff when everytime she will look at them… the whole deed less than 25mins!!!

If anyone not happy reading this FR, sorry for my frank report. U can zap me…go ahead!!
Guess she's true to her price..100/1 too good to be true at the time now.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Guess she's true to her price..100/1 too good to be true at the time now.
True! time have changed now…$100 can get u a msian milf with guarantee service last time!!! 😓😓😓
Old 01-02-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 3
ShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterShadowMoon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by handcell View Post
True! time have changed now…$100 can get u a msian milf with guarantee service last time!!! 😓😓😓
Haha kinda wasted that I just started chionging stead of the GL days.
Old 02-02-2022, 09:23 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post
Haha kinda wasted that I just started chionging stead of the GL days.
Thanks for upping, up back

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

https://isyou-3.com/model-area/geylang/

anyone tried any gals from this stable ? any experience to share ?
Old 10-02-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond_lee View Post
https://isyou-3.com/model-area/geylang/

anyone tried any gals from this stable ? any experience to share ?
Based on what I observed, all the girl listed are the same as ++vip & impnnnn.
Old 13-02-2022, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Delete
Delete
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her

Last edited by junkie72; 13-02-2022 at 07:19 PM.
Old 14-02-2022, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 20
urger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant futureurger has a brilliant future

https://www.impmm20.com/girl.php?id=4662

Landmine.
Picture and description diffs.

Dun expect a slim, SYT, young, good shape & size.

Location is bad for both driving and MRT.

Room is squeezy
Old 15-02-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros tried 琦琦 (3865号)before? Need your review
https://www.impmm16.com/girl.php?id=3865
Old 17-02-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

TT4569 currently not listed:

Only thing worth saying is great boobs like Xuan Xuan type but not worth it as audi pics are not even her, body build is disappointing and her services are very limited. Pussy is loose.

Please try to avoid unless you want long hair, plump face and body, thick waist and legs. The location is not great and apartment is small and crammed. Private and old but not even condo. There are far better ones at similar dmg.

Last edited by bondage; 17-02-2022 at 02:23 PM.
Old 20-02-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Ya Li from SGbeautycastle this person tried to do bait switch on me. location is the famous MWH. when i arrived at appointment time, she ask me to wait for half an hour. and kept trying to push me to take another girl. saying she recommend her sister. I did not even meet this Ya Li in person. very likely this person dont exist or like to double book. time to shame such FL so other bros will avoid and not fall into the same trap.
Old 20-02-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Ya Li from SGbeautycastle this person tried to do bait switch on me. location is the famous MWH. when i arrived at appointment time, she ask me to wait for half an hour. and kept trying to push me to take another girl. saying she recommend her sister. I did not even meet this Ya Li in person. very likely this person dont exist or like to double book. time to shame such FL so other bros will avoid and not fall into the same trap.
I only went to MW hotel once. Never return there as don’t like that place
Old 21-02-2022, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
I only went to MW hotel once. Never return there as don’t like that place
So am I, went there once never return, whenever there’s FL/ML text me this location I will cancel the appointment hahah.

Last time went there to look for a ML, keep on asking want top up for this or that ($20 to remove the panty, $50 for bbbj, $100 for fj on top of $110), half way said need to go do something and offer her sis next door come and serve me (keep on mentioning there will be no extra charges for that), I rejected the offer.

When she left the room I just wash up, pay the money and leave, such a horrible experience.

The funny part was she never bring her room key, then she keep on calling me but I never pick up (I text her told her I left), then she replied and scolded me idiot, asshole, f-ker hahah..

Last edited by Life6666; 21-02-2022 at 02:11 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1