The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: my story...full of fun, sex and danger at times!

Wa bro, you sound like a commando. Tok lanjiao one leh you also not scared play with the girls from Brunei........ Playing with fire.... Haha anyway pls continue.
Old 23-09-2011, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

me: i want you now....
she: you have condom???

damn....somewhere along the way, i had completely forgottne about an accessory ooopss, a necessity....

me: walau, don't have ....
she: so???? giving me angry looks.
me: let's play lah....what else to do...
she: play how....

i kissed her again, this time even hotter was the reciprocation as we both knew today will not be the end!

she: let's go shower...
me: let's

i picked her up again...same way and we went to the bathroom which had a two basin sink n slab and enclosed shower area....

she was in her g-string and me still in my shirt....i threw away my shirt and while she was facing the wall in the shower cubicle....she bent down ...with one hand on the shower tap and the other on her g-string....her ass maginified in front of my eyes and she turns around, slutty syt face, cheeky smile and winks...."would you please....."

walau....my cock bounce again...i take my hand and THUMP.....spank her real hard and she went aaaaaaaahhhhhh....you have no energy wah......THUMP THUMP THUMP and her protuding ass turned a shade of red...., then i kneeled down kiss her ass cheeks , use my tongue to taste her flesh .....aaaaahhh....at the same time, played with my cock.....it was just too much for me to handle....

soon my both hand were on her ass while kissing it all over and my nose scenting her ass and pussy, she was dripping wet.i slowly slid down the last piece of cloth as she raised her leg one by one to help me pull it out....she stood there in the same pose as i threw the g-string out of the cubicle in the dry area and shut the glass door...

her pose was inviting me to lick her...and lick i did.....soon my lips were on her pussy lips as she spread her legs....hhhhhmmmm, kiss, puch ,,,,, aaaaaaahhhhh, the noise echoed in the cubicle.

my tongue started probing her shaved pussy....she was wet like crazy and her ass started to and fro movement on my buried face ...
me: do you like it...hhhmmmmm
she: aaaaaahh hhhhhmmm....yeeeessssssss.ss.......
I used one finger of my right hand and gently started poking her ass.....
while my tongue worked on her raining cunt......
my other hand rubbing her clitoris....
me: now?
she: aaaaaah...even better....
soon my tongue was fucking her pussy and my finger probing her tight ass.....
atleast her ass was virgin for sure....
she: aaaaaaahhhh....yes.....moan...hhmmmmm......faster and deeper...now she was grinding her ass on my face and her hand held my head .......
soon my finger, tongue and hand were in rhythm, determined to make this slut cum on my face.........
she: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, i'm gonna cummmmmmm....
me: slurp slurp come on my face....
she: nooo, STOP iT...aaaaah...feels so good....
me: cum on my face Lani ( ofcourse the name i had not disclosed yet)
she: yeah , yeah, just like that........i'm gonna cummmmmmmmmm....
me cum on
she: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............. yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassssssssss........
there i was tasting her pussy juice as it overflowed....and while it was still flowing and her wild body was jerking, aa gush of water came all over me as she had put the shower on......it was mind blowing...our sweats flowed down with water....as she moved up, changed her position turned around , made me stand up, kissed me hard on lips....
she: thank you!
me: why
she: i never cum like that before...
me: that's because I had never tasted pussy like yours before...
she blushed... hehe, did you like it...
me: roling my tongue on my lips....hmmmmm....
and she take out her tongue and licked my lips and tongue.....
she: hmmmm i think you're right...hahahaha

while she was talking cock, i realized my cock was in her hand and she was pumping it gently.....
she: so, what do you like...
me: i like to fuck lah....but no condom...
she: she jerked my cock away and said, haha your fault mah....
me: ya lah....so how.

she: don't worry, let my mouth be the pussy for you to fuck today....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah., i went mad hearing that statement and instinctively had my hand on top of her head and to push her down on her knees.....our wet slippery bodies with the hot shower on, dirty talk, slippery floor, water flowing, air con cool flowing thru the bathroom...her smell....had already given me the time of my life....and i was now ready for the icing on the cake....

and there it was.....her warm lips on tip of my cock.....and thru the droplets of water flowing she stared into my eyes....made an O with her lips and my cock head disppeared from sight....my shaft getting water from shower, my red head getting her warm fucking mouth, she was right, her mouth was the pussy to fuck for the day for me....

POP came sound, she was now playing with it like a lollypop, and she did that 3--4 times more and we both laughed while she was at it and soon my whole shaft almost disaapeared. my thick 7" long cock i was so proud of lost .......aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, it was a feeling i never felt before, soon here hands we playing with my balls while her mouth went to and fro....and her hand autoroamed my ass area, boiling my sperms inside....

POP...another one
she: what bah, you don't want to fuck my mouth ?
me: fucking mah...
she: fuck my mouth lah like you fuck pussy....
walao, this girl crazy, if something happen to her , she go unconscious here, sure sure die lah...
any ways, no choice, if goose wants the gander to fuck, why should gander not fuck...
and there i went, held her head in my hands and started pummping her mouth....aaaaahhhh, aaaaahh, moans again and i increased the shower to max to keep her from being heard ....to and fro, fuch fuch , to and fro, in and out as thick streams of pre cum and saliva kept dripping from her mouth....
me: i'm gonna cum.....
she: hhmmmmmm, hmmmm,
me: yeah baby
she: aaaaahhh,
me: you want me to cum in your mouth???? aaaaaaha
she: hhhhmmm, yyyyeeeeaaaahhhhh.....
me: i'm cummmmminniinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg..........aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaahhhhhh
she: shhhhmmmmm, cough cough ,
the whole load went in to her mouth and as she coughed it came spitting out in the wam gush of shower rain, and i was in heaven stroking my cock up and down till the last drop of cum came out.....then she licked and kissed the head once more....

it was heaven.....and after all these years, this is the first time, i recalled in detail while typing for you bros.....and i'm as hard as a rock.....

next update will ofcourse be after the weekend....that is if you guys keep liking my updates....

thanx for your support....all of you have a wonderful weekend!!!!
Old 23-09-2011, 05:51 PM
Samster

jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by primechoice View Post
Glad you made it out safe and sound to share with us this story...
keep it up....
Thank you Primechoice....i'm glad myself...took me almost 10 years to tell this tale....
Old 23-09-2011, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Wa bro, you sound like a commando. Tok lanjiao one leh you also not scared play with the girls from Brunei........ Playing with fire.... Haha anyway pls continue.
Nature green....fire n fun makes a wonderful combination....no pain, no gain!!!..thanx for support! what does Tok Lanjiao one leh mean? sorry I'm don't know chinese bro...
Old 25-09-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ilurvebitches deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Updating soon??
Old 26-09-2011, 01:00 PM
Samster

I should be able to update something later today bros....busy Monday in the office, and my cute secretary's sexy legs keeping me a bit occupied! hehe
Old 26-09-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

continuing from where i left....

the whole load went in to her mouth and as she coughed it came spitting out in the wam gush of shower rain, and i was in heaven stroking my cock up and down till the last drop of cum came out.....then she licked and kissed the head once more....
it was evening now, after after wonderful session we laid down and chat like long lost lovers and played with each other a bit more....it was time for her to leave else her hubby would be suspuicious.....so i opened the the door looked all around the staircase and told her she can go....while standing at the door the Lani had the guts to stroke my cock in the pants rabba rabba and go....panic all around....and then i was thinking to myself, i better be prepared for worst. This girl doesn't love herself and is ready to be killed and will take me down with her....
after she left, i waited for her car to leave from the gate and took some time to smoke to check if by any chance any car following her....none....so far so good! i said to myself and thinking about it all that haad just happened , i was horny and ended up storking myself and releasing myself one more time....
tired...went to sleep, woke up around midnite as was hungry and cooked myself something. checked my phone and saw an sms....it was her!
she: hey thank you, it was great!
since i never replied as she was sleeping...another sms....
she: hey you there.....very rude bah....play play only and never reply....
and then another....
she: i will take my revenge for ignoring me....
now scared already.....got myself into the laptop and worked a bit and then crashed.
early morning...cheked her routine and she was working with other staff so thought i might avoid her....let her yearn for my cock....
went to the office. My office was back room of our flagship store. One that i had set up as I closed the main office and fired three local managers and took over as my first part of the job since I landed in brunei. No choice ass they were lazy , not performing and ripping off the company's funds. So while I was having fun....I was also creating enemies. Anyhow, it was a small enclosed room and then there was another door which opened to the stock room and the room where my assistant had her office and we had all the filing. My room had a bench table from one end to the other and all I had was a printer and laptop. the room was L-shaped with door one side and when you open the door , you only see the wall and then i'm on the left side. giving you these details as it would be important for our next episode....
i was now busy working inside my small office room after initial part of the day was spent in store merchandising and motivating the staff( hehe was also looking at my other staff who's good looking and whether i can have more bait). They were locals and were a bit impressed that I was managing the whole country's operations being so young.

My office door is usually closed when I'm inside , so as not to distract me and also the customers. Suddenly i got a call, it was on the office line. i picked up and it was Lani.
she: Hello
me: hello, who is this.
she: forget me so early huh!
me: walau, office time lah, cannot talk cock!
she: can bah....
me: where are you calling from....
she: from shop bah...
me: oh shit...Zetty not around?
she: she's gone to washroom, i'm alone in the store .
me: no customers?
she: no...
me: very bad, you must focus on sales mah.
she: where to focus , no customers...
me: flash your leg , they will come running!
she: hahahaha....once i flash, you will lose your job
me: no , once you flash, you will get fucked by customer...
she: haha, no condom
me: hahahaha....
she: you don't laugh, no condom and still can laugh...
me: ok ok....why did you call me.
she: i have something important to discusss...i want to come see you...
me: what is it.
she: cannot tell you on the phone, must talk personally..
I was thinking....this girl is crazy, but now i've got hooked, cannot just wash hands away...and haven't poked her pussy somemore.
she: you there...
me: when do you wanna come
she: now..
me: ok, i'll wait....come to my office.
she: ok, bye, I'll leave after Zetty comes baack.
me. ok bye.

after out the phone down, thinking now what,....

after 20-25 minutes(during which I finished all my calls to singapore for the day)...there was a slight knock...
me: yes
she pushed the door open and looked into the room with her head in...
she: sir, you busy...
me: it's okay , what is it...
we both talk loud so the staff in the store assume it's a normal conversation...my assistant had gone for lunch in the meantime so the other room's door was closed.
she: i want to talk...
me: go ahead...
she: i want to apply 3 days leave...
me: when
she: start tomorrow...
me: cannot lah, have to work out schedule with Zetty and Maya (supervisor)
she: it's urgent, i just come to know of it today, family commitment, have to go to Malaysia. if work finish early, come back early.
me: cannot tomorrow lah, day after tomorrow can...
she: please lah sir....
while talking i was still looking at her boobs, she knew what i was staring at and while talking she was smiling seductively or rather like a slut. from where she was standing if any staff is in the store can only see her and not me. so she stand straight and was at my 90 degree. i was sitting on my rotating chair facing her...
she: i talked to Maya and Zetty, they will cover for me....
me: okay, i'll talk to Maya and let you know...
she made a face and looked to her left in the store and i could see the grin on her face, there was no one watching her at the moment as staff was either on the other end of the store where they can't see the office door or busy with customer....

she: next time, remember ya, don't forget the C.
me: haha, in a hushed tone (you are crazy, cannot talk like that)
she: no one can hear , don't worry ...and no one can see...
me: you sure or not...
she: ofcourse sure...
me: ok lah..any ways i will let you know your leave status in some time.
she: thank you sir....(very loud this time)

then she suddenly moved a bit inside, disappearing from anyone's eyesight in the store....came close and gave me a deep kiss.....i couldn't control and kissed her back ...and she started moaning....FUCK....damn scared but very high....squeezed her boob and pushed her back....she stood straight again, laughing....looked to her left and said...
she: no one lah.
me: but they can come any time....
she: they can only see me now , now you
me: so?
she: show me
me: WHAT!
she: show me lah...(in a hushed tone)
me: show you what...( now sweating with fear)
she: Pen ( she again said this loud enough to be heard)
me: WHAT...
she: Pen (loud).....with white ink (in a very hushed tone)
me: damn, you're crazy...
she: just one time....i stand here, no one can see and no one coming...okay?
me: you'll get me killed
she: ya lah, that's what i wwant
she again: (Loudly) ....faster you approve lah sir, faster i go....
me: (loud) ...you go lah now
she: (loud) Please sir....approve with your pen now.
damn...
me: you sure watching...
she: yep....giggling...
me: ok....
zzzzzzzziiiipppppp......i unzipped....put my finger in , moved my V-underwear to the left and brought out my hard raging cock.....
she ..(loud) you're so bad sir, why can't you...
me: what (hushed)
she: why can't you sir?
me: why can't me what (hushed voice...still holding my cock)
she: approve my leave....(loud)
me: i told you, it would be after i talk to Maya (louder this time...still holding my cock)
she: huh huh...why can't you sir (louder)
I started to put my cock back in...
she: wait (hushed )
me: in statue position still holding my cock ready to put it in inside...now what
she: stoke it....(whisper)
me: you're crazy....
she: please lah sir (louder)
me: ok ok...i started stroking and it felt so good.....
she: do something...
me: i stood up...still holding my cock...(loudly) close the door and come inside..
she: she moved in a bit and closed the door...
no one can enter my room without knocking.... both of us knew this...
and she immediately bent down on her knees on the carpet and engulfed my cock in her mouth....
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh !!!!!!
Old 26-09-2011, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 15-10-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, ur story is unusual, setting in a foreign land, very interesting, everyday checking for ur updates.
Old 15-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

whoa ..... so happening 2 work in brunei .....
Old 16-10-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 13
nonpareil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fabulous. Waiting for more.
Old 16-10-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

good story...go on please....
Old 17-10-2011, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
gaipauchi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah! TS very risky! u want 2 b shot, man!
pls quickly continue, lah................
Old 17-10-2011, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
flyingp1g is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story Bro. Hope u will update soon.
"Camping here"
Old 18-10-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 13
kragen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awaiting your update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1