The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2021, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
The Thai King should be coming out $ from his pocket for all these miscellaneous stuffs for his people! Doubt he has done anything good for his country? Only know how to keep mistresses, screwing around n getting high on drugs!
i mean there's govt money right?
like budget allocated for covid stuff.
go where ah these moneys?
basic items also lacking is very jia lat
Old 18-04-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 0
EvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEvolveMMA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
This was shared online somewhere out there by thai pp. I must say the Japs using cardboard? Quite innovative.
Its part of their culture actually..... many years ago when I was still an undergrad.... I went backpacking across Japan on a shoestring budget. Many times when travelling between towns... we will have to bed down in those towns if we miss the bus or trains. As students on a budget.... we could not afford to stay in hotels or ryokans.... so we did what the Japanese themselves do.... rent a "cardboard" from the konbini stores located around the bus / train stations and set up "home" inside the train station platform or inside the bus station lobby. The cardboards come with a blanket and pillow too.

They are quite organised in this aspect and you cannot anyhow set up your "home" ..... they have markings on the floor and you have to follow those markings (like lots in a carpark). Early the next morning the station master will come around with a horn to wake everyone up before the 1st train or bus arrives. Everyone will pack up and return the cardboards back to the konbini stores and retrieve their deposits.
Old 15-11-2021, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How’s the situation in Chiang Mai now? Are bars allowed to open?
Any options for nighttime activities?
Old 15-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
How’s the situation in Chiang Mai now? Are bars allowed to open?
Any options for nighttime activities?
I'm in chiang mai now and nightlife is still closed till Jan 15. Only places you can drink is secretly order or tabao home and drink.
Old 16-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Wanna spend Christmas and or New Year party in CNX.

Scoot airline flying direct from 6 december onward, five times a week except
tuesday and friday. I planning to fly there if situation getting better then.
Hope for the best..
Old 09-12-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Been in Chiangmai for a few days. Stuck with the wife so can't cheong or meet any of the bros here.

Tourism is basically dead here. Tourist night markets are mostly closed except for a few mobile stalls in Anuesarn (?) Market. The local night markets are alive and well tho. I'm staying at the D2 hotel and when my wife drives to the hotel we usually use Loi Kroh Road. Some bars are open low key as are a few naughty looking massage shops. Foxy Lady agogo is closed too. So sad! Passed by Mermaid twice and it looked open.

Had one afternoon to myself and I took the chance for some pampering. Headed to Studio kapoo in Nimanhaemin. Had a great time with a lady named Yin Lin. Entrance was 1700bht and extras were 2k bht. Seller's market so no choice but I had a very good session.

Hope to meet with bros here in my next trip to CM.
Old 12-12-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by babamuda View Post
You should have visited Icha Icha which is a couple of door away from Celeb. A little more expensive but way better in terms of quality and service.
Which girl you picked?
I picked jam hehe
Got another new shop in a street near there
Name is pink station. More girls available but quality is similar. A lot of newbie hehehe
Old 12-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yah Loi Kroh has a small lane with a few bars that open till late.

Any idea if the girls in the clubs in nimman area are working? Saw many modern and good looking girls in the area but they are mostly with friends/bfs.
Nimman as far as I know, you have to sian, or BYO because mostly from CMU nearby.
Old 12-12-2021, 03:09 PM
Samster

ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by babamuda View Post
You should have visited Icha Icha which is a couple of door away from Celeb. A little more expensive but way better in terms of quality and service.
I'll have a look after I'm solo again on the 16th.
Old 12-12-2021, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Which girl you picked?
I picked jam hehe
Got another new shop in a street near there
Name is pink station. More girls available but quality is similar. A lot of newbie hehehe
I went to Pink Station and Aurora Spa.

Both same owner, he actually categories the girls by looks to different shops. There is a third but I can't remember the name.

Aurora is supposed to be the chio girls, Pink supposed to be the cheaper one, which is true, price wise at least. Aurora set me back about 4k baht, Pink Station was 2900 baht.

I didn't think either was worth the time or money so didn't bring them up. Will check Icha Icha out and see how that goes.

The girls at Pink Station are not newbies... they are go go and bar girls out of jobs and have moved here to work in these spots. Real kapoo joints (which these places claim to be) generally do not have "all-in" prices.
Old 12-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I went to Pink Station and Aurora Spa.

Both same owner, he actually categories the girls by looks to different shops. There is a third but I can't remember the name.

Aurora is supposed to be the chio girls, Pink supposed to be the cheaper one, which is true, price wise at least. Aurora set me back about 4k baht, Pink Station was 2900 baht.

I didn't think either was worth the time or money so didn't bring them up. Will check Icha Icha out and see how that goes.

The girls at Pink Station are not newbies... they are go go and bar girls out of jobs and have moved here to work in these spots. Real kapoo joints (which these places claim to be) generally do not have "all-in" prices.
Aurora reception girl was cute!
Old 13-12-2021, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
laksalaksalaksa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Aurora reception girl was cute!
YAAAAA!! And there was a fiona xie lookalike for model pricing.

Loi Kroh is fun but can be rather chorrr!
Old 16-12-2021, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

How about mermaid or miss spa? my favorite joint last time
Old 18-12-2021, 05:37 AM
Samster

So today, I headed down to Icha Icha.

There were 5 girls available, 3 of them were... large, if that's your thing. I chose a smaller sized one, turns out she used to work at Long Beach in BKK. Knew her stuff though, but was pretty SOP. Damage was 3000 baht.

Felt pretty unfulfilled after, so wandered down to Santhitham. Had a quick dinner, then checked out Daisuki by Lolita, but was really not impressed at all with the Cambodians/Burmese available.

Walked into Dream Massage a few doors down, and damn, if you're fine with a HJ/BJ and no FJ without sianing, this is the place.

The standard course is 900 baht for a 1 hour massage and 1100 baht for a 1.5 hour massage. They have 2x and 3x girl massage and prostate massage options available as well.

The girl showed me her ID and she is 21 and studying in CMU, but she gave a real proper massage. Quite pretty too, and a far cry from the unfortunate "standards" available in the kapoos. Got a pretty decent HJ in the package as well.

It was closing time by the time we were done so we headed off together after.

I've got 1 last night here in CM before heading back to BKK, not sure if I should bother checking out a PR place.
Old 28-12-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
anthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to beholdanthony21 is a splendid one to behold

drove past Kampangdin Rd yesterday evening about 5pm and saw many massage shops open with some nice ladies sitting outside waiting for customers. if someone is interested can go take a look
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1