The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2016, 07:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
This is Cherry's..... KNS... today got new girl again... Strain me die
Won't die one Bro Nitwitty, juz treat as doing Rifle PT and your are taking PTI Course in Chiangmai lor.
Old 07-10-2016, 08:37 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is Cherry's Pic..

Sandwich will be up later.. KNS... today got new girl again... Strain me die leh....
See pics my nose also bleed liao, must pay them a visit one day.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 07-10-2016, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

By the way, just to let you guys know the pics taken are genuine without any help from Photoshop or apps.. What you see is what you get...

Sandwiched Anny and Cherry....

Basically, my favourite Anny knows what to do and is always playful.. build the atmosphere for Cherry and both starts to get heated up.. their octopus hands already start roaming me during shower..

Decided to skip the massage this time and ask for some lesbian acts.. Anny took the initiative to guide Cherry on missionary, slowly nibbling from her neck down.. stopped at Cherry's boobs and she started to suck and lick plus squeeze.. Moved myself towards Cherry and she knew what to do.. Bjing in progress while my fingers fondling Anny's pussy.

First shot ended with Anny riding me while me and Cherry nibbling and sucking each other's nips..

2nd wave ended with (Anny on missionary), (Cherry on top of Anny) and i'm doggying Cherry.. Cherry is playing and sucking Anny's Nips.. Wonder you guys can imagine the scenerio?
Old 09-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Quote:
By the way, just to let you guys know the pics taken are genuine without any help from Photoshop or apps.. What you see is what you get...

Sandwiched Anny and Cherry....

Basically, my favourite Anny knows what to do and is always playful.. build the atmosphere for Cherry and both starts to get heated up.. their octopus hands already start roaming me during shower..

Decided to skip the massage this time and ask for some lesbian acts.. Anny took the initiative to guide Cherry on missionary, slowly nibbling from her neck down.. stopped at Cherry's boobs and she started to suck and lick plus squeeze.. Moved myself towards Cherry and she knew what to do.. Bjing in progress while my fingers fondling Anny's pussy.

First shot ended with Anny riding me while me and Cherry nibbling and sucking each other's nips..

2nd wave ended with (Anny on missionary), (Cherry on top of Anny) and i'm doggying Cherry.. Cherry is playing and sucking Anny's Nips.. Wonder you guys can imagine the scenerio?
Old 10-10-2016, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
stoneboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a message from Bro Nitwitty that a new SYT arriving today @ Mermaid. Decided to have a quick lunch and rushed down. Definitely not disappointed at all MALEE is petite and her skin is fair and smooth, touch already steam! During shower already abit buay tahan...her tender hands on my brother....rubbing and twisting. Didn't beven bother about the massage and proceed immediately to bed on doggy style...pile driver mode!!! She cant stop morning while I wack her cute tender ass..and the best part is.......her pussy is tight and wet! What can you expect from a 20 years old pussy. After she decided to turn around and went on top of me, think she cant tahan already. She cum within on cowgirl position, and her tightened pussy led me to cum too....shit! Thought I can wack awhile longer. She rested panting on bed with me hugging her beside, and she asked if I want a massage...yup, got a massage and shower. Went back home...a happy man
Old 10-10-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneboy View Post
Got a message from Bro Nitwitty that a new SYT arriving today @ Mermaid. Decided to have a quick lunch and rushed down. Definitely not disappointed at all MALEE is petite and her skin is fair and smooth, touch already steam! During shower already abit buay tahan...her tender hands on my brother....rubbing and twisting. Didn't beven bother about the massage and proceed immediately to bed on doggy style...pile driver mode!!! She cant stop morning while I wack her cute tender ass..and the best part is.......her pussy is tight and wet! What can you expect from a 20 years old pussy. After she decided to turn around and went on top of me, think she cant tahan already. She cum within on cowgirl position, and her tightened pussy led me to cum too....shit! Thought I can wack awhile longer. She rested panting on bed with me hugging her beside, and she asked if I want a massage...yup, got a massage and shower. Went back home...a happy man
Wah sey 20yo sex skills so good meh?

Or you ownself say ownself song 555?
Old 11-10-2016, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah sey 20yo sex skills so good meh?

Or you ownself say ownself song 555?
Tony u now like milfs own self hood no call song lol
Old 11-10-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Tony u now like milfs own self hood no call song lol
Whenever possible still prefer SYTs with big neh neh lah.
Old 15-10-2016, 01:48 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 0
sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha wonder if CM gals are less adventurous than their bkk counterparts.

The waitresses at Foxy Lady were quite friendly to me tho, quite good looking too. Wonder if they can be BF'ed. Any idea which of the 3 aggs here are more accepting of asian meat?
The girls operating in CNX bars have different objective than their counterparts in BKK. They arent after the farang's money per se, but aiming to nap a farang for long term support. Somehow they perceive farang more reliable than Asian in this respect. And having a farang partner is also sort of a status symbol among these girls.

Yes the waitresses in Foxy Lady are really friendly. I dated 1 for dinner on 2 occasions but failed to bed her. She always offered to get her "sister" for me instead. Make me wonder if she's trying to make some commission out of it.
Old 15-10-2016, 02:28 AM
Not Activated

sotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samstersotongchew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brothers who r bold to seek thrill in your girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. I dont find any FL girls here but there's plenty of girls here seeking fling or ONS. You guys sure can spot them easy enough - they come in small groups of 2 or 3, oblivious to local guys around them, dance among themselves, drink heavily. Many speak English enough to carry a conversation. They are open to chatting up with foreigners.

Why are they there? To let go a failed relationship with BF which is very common among young Thai couples, unhappy marriage, lonely mistresses...?

It's my own experience but i wont go into details lest you think Im bragging. Go see for yourself. Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.
Old 15-10-2016, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sotongchew View Post
Enjoy but tread with caution. Beware of over jealous ex or present partners.
5555 got one good kaki ever have a brush off with a puying's jealous ex-boyfriend.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Brothers who r bold to seek thrill in your girl pursuit do pay a visit to Tawandaeng. Very affordable niteclub for the young. I dont find any FL girls here but there's plenty of girls here seeking fling or ONS. You guys sure can spot them easy enough - they come in small groups of 2 or 3, oblivious to local guys around them, dance among themselves, drink heavily. Many speak English enough to carry a conversation. They are open to chatting up with foreigners.
Use to be there few times weekly, too bad I cannot sian cos CM too small and sure kena friend or friend friend of my wife.......haizz, can see so many puying but cannot do anything in CM. Met so many long stay bro here and almost all got thai wife or thai gf living here, so CM is not a fuck and go place but if you spend time and willing to sian, normally you should be able to find someone. We sinkie already make a good name as a perfect (carrot head) husband in CM
Old 15-10-2016, 11:24 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
No Loy Krathong in CM this year. Chiang Mai痴 Mayor has announced that until further notice, all sales at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar and Sunday, as well as Wualai Walking Streets will be suspended.
Confirm Wua Lai is business as usual tonight. Will check out Thapae tomorrow.
TAT even announced for benefit of tourists the pubs and bars will remain open. In Thailand u cant be sure whose authority precedes whose.
Old 15-10-2016, 11:33 PM
Not Activated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Met so many long stay bro here and almost all got thai wife or thai gf living here, so CM is not a fuck and go place but if you spend time and willing to sian, normally you should be able to find someone. We sinkie already make a good name as a perfect (carrot head) husband in CM
Hi Bro Happyman, u have an estimate how many SG long-stay brothers r here in Chiang Mai?
Old 16-10-2016, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

I guess I was "lucky" that night then. I behaved humble and low key, spoke Thai and and let slip I have a Thai wife. Waitress sidled over and we chatted. 2 gals, tho the not so sooay ones, came to sit with me. 2 singie guys arrived after I did but apart from the waitress who chatted with them a bit, were totally ignored by the gals

Told my gal that in BKK, the gogo gals dance naked. She was shocked

Quote:
The girls operating in CNX bars have different objective than their counterparts in BKK. They arent after the farang's money per se, but aiming to nap a farang for long term support. Somehow they perceive farang more reliable than Asian in this respect. And having a farang partner is also sort of a status symbol among these girls.

Yes the waitresses in Foxy Lady are really friendly. I dated 1 for dinner on 2 occasions but failed to bed her. She always offered to get her "sister" for me instead. Make me wonder if she's trying to make some commission out of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1