The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3052 / Power: 23
hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty, Sexy, Notti MILF GEM to SHARE 1 of the best MILF I EVER MET

Last night around 4am !!! after drinking session, drive pass GL. going towards JC. saw this girl talking on the phone. stop on the main road, reverse and managed to get hold of her. She have a very sexy CFM looks as she walking towards me.

Name : Man Ni (From Sichuan)
Looks : 9/10 (I like this type of looks, spotted her when i drive pass LOR 39. u cant ask for any better MILF)
Height : 1.68cm (she's Tall, can easily be a model. but she is not skinny lah )
Wt : 50kg
BOOBS: 36B (At first i tot its natural! It don't look like it enhanced. but after feeling it. u can u feel the silicon. other then that, she have a very nice nipple n boobs side :P NOT LIKE THOSE F****** HUGE BOOBS!)
Vital Stats : 36B-25-35 (fair, smooth skin with nice figure. but abit of tummy. u cannot complaint as she give birth before! )
Catbath : 8.5/10 (1 of Gem that really know how to tease u inside the toilet. no complaint at all! )
BBBJ : 9.5/10!!! (This MILF really know how to blow u off! she take her own sweet time to lick n tease ur balls licking u all around ur groin area. before attacking ur penis. She is very experience in this area. i almost cum... need to stop her after 15 mins of blowing )
Fingering : nil. Dont allow. (But she look me rubbing her clitoris, making her feel so horny)
69: Never try . maybe yes or no .
Frenching: she allowed too. maybe she very comfortable with me?
Foreplay: 9/10 (she Lick all around my nipple , neck, arms trying her best to arouse me!)
FJ : 9.5/10 (SUPER TIGHT PUSSY!. 1 of the Most tight pussy i ever fuck (FL MILF)! very accommodating, I m her 4th customer, she quite painfull after all sessions but still willing to let me do what i want! we did 5 different position. from her lying down, On top of me, doggy, side ways, Carry her!!!(just short while. she too scare! haha ) making her so horny with those wild rides. Her Pussy was so tight, when i did doggy with her, She trying her very best to tahan, as she really in pain, but she also like the fast back from behind!. Managed to make her cumm a few times

Service : 10/10 (attitude is very good, just like my GF, i really can click with her! just like long lost GF. Super notti and chatty type! no regretts. 2 Thumbs UPS! She really know how to service me )
RTF : 100% going back for more action!

*** She ask for $100 at first . after bargain. we go at $80/1hr/1shot

So if u like her. pay her with $80. + tips! 1 of the best MILF i ever met!.
100% no regret!. TRUST ME!
Old 12-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Samster

hotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond reputehotty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pretty, Sexy, Notti MILF GEM to SHARE 1 of the best MILF I EVER MET

Contact will only be given to those who have more then 100 points or 5 power!

Last edited by hotty; 12-12-2008 at 08:29 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 16
JacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJacDao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

BRO , so high requirement , i can only see FR and no touch already .
Old 12-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 21
damnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to beholddamnu88 is a splendid one to behold

PM me..I qualify...lol

DRINK DONT FUCK,FUCK DONT DRINK.IF YOU DRINK AND FUCK.PLEASE DONT FUCK BESIDE ME.
My Up List:
Old 12-12-2008, 11:18 PM
Samster

Contacts send out to 3 samster!
waiting for FR

Contact will only be given to those who have more then 100 points or 5 power!
Old 13-12-2008, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Hexsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Hotty, I fully agree with your request. I will camp here to read all Bro FR. As for me... Will surely ask for contact once I met the requirement.

Xiao Yu the lactating MILF
Min Min from Black dragon river
Carine from Big Boob SYT cum with Massage
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1