The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2022, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

hi, sorry I have a question.

previously, I was using a pre-registered sim card and old 3G phone for cheonging.

now I am using that pre-registered sim card with a smartphone, so that I can use whatsapp with MLs.

When I tried using with the smartphone just now, it automatically logged into my Facebook account and also the Google play app.

Does this mean that my identity is compromised?

Touch wood if anything happens, can I be traced?
Old 04-07-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 5
Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros, can i hav some advices too?

Pretty much me:
- Are you good looking? (average)
- Got hot bod? (Yes i guess? Frm reviews of all the guys i met so far in army days. Pretty much jus 6 pecs only)
- Got $$$ got car? (Sadlyno)
- Charismatic? (No)
- Any selling points? (Gym alot, run alot)
- Chatty? (No.)
- Can make people feel at ease? (Yes)
- Can bang 10 times in a night, make a girl feel like she never go heaven before (Can)
- BBC (average. 6inch)

Personally i tried alot of dating apps like tinder, okc, tantan, bumble, cmb,happn but not much luck..

Okc, bumble, cmb seems to work out the most for me but those that chatted to me are either too bad looking or desperate to settle down/bto. They did offer to try out for a r/s but i backed out in the end (i don't have high standards but its jus really that bad). Yeah i m pretty much still studying rn so those were out of my scope. At this point i alrdy giv up on the dtf aspect,jus get good gf can le :x
Old 04-07-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruzer0102 View Post
Hi fellow bros, can i hav some advices too?

Pretty much me:
- Are you good looking? (average)
- Got hot bod? (Yes i guess? Frm reviews of all the guys i met so far in army days. Pretty much jus 6 pecs only)
- Got $$$ got car? (Sadlyno)
- Charismatic? (No)
- Any selling points? (Gym alot, run alot)
- Chatty? (No.)
- Can make people feel at ease? (Yes)
- Can bang 10 times in a night, make a girl feel like she never go heaven before (Can)
- BBC (average. 6inch)

Personally i tried alot of dating apps like tinder, okc, tantan, bumble, cmb,happn but not much luck..

Okc, bumble, cmb seems to work out better for me but those that chatted to me are either too bad looking or desperate to settle down/bto. They did offer to try out for a r/s but i backed out in the end (i don't have high standards but its jus really that bad). Yeah i m pretty much still studying rn so those were out of my scope. At this point i alrdy giv up on the dtf aspect,jus get good gf can le :x
mmm, what are you saying? or asking?

they want to try, but you don't want, and you want gf, so what do you want?
Old 05-07-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Kruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKruzer0102 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
mmm, what are you saying? or asking?

they want to try, but you don't want, and you want gf, so what do you want?
Asking. Sorry for being unclear. Like at least decent looking ones for hookup. Wouldnt mind gf if could find the right one along the way too!
Old 20-08-2022, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangingeveryone View Post
Hi bros, have been away out of town past few days on an assignment, but I will share an experiment I did lately and still keeping the above results, and in this chapter, we will be talking about.....

Experiment factors: Not showing face (not convenient), using a cute puppy/kitten picture.
Objective: Straight out for DTF girls, not "normal female friends". That's just me, need a side bang instead of more female friends. But of course if some bros prefer to put up a normal profile and try to make friends all the way to their pants, they can do so too. My technique is for filtering straight to what you want (a hole to bury your meat in).
Results: as per above, 5-6 girls who are DTF, looking for NSA.
Quality of "fishes" in the net: 60% decent, bangable or can provide a lot of fun. The other 40% meaty meaty / not my cup of tea, but of course one man's meat is another man's poison, some other bros may find it their palate.
Reviews from "fishes" on why they swipe right: all said they swiped right because they are impressed by the profile. That's where you move on to the next step to get their contact and discuss your "terms & conditions" with her.

Picture - to use own picture or leave it out?

- Are you a lengzai or above average dude? <-- If this is your selling point, it definitely helps to put your picture out, but what if your friends recognise you and put a label on you?

- Are you convenient to show your own photo? <-- Some bros are married or have a wide network so if you're being "spotted" by friends on the app, they might label you as "chao tiko who use app to find bangs".

- What if you get spotted by friends or work in a place where reputation is sensitive? <-- Ditto to above point

These are the questions that most bros are asking. The answer will determine if you should use own picture or not.

Product Marketing

- Received quite a few PMs over the past few week and there were several bros who PM-ed me with their profiles. To be honest, after reviewing their profile, if I was a female looking for something, I wouldn't swipe right.

Reason being: Not much effort put into their profiles. Most of them are going by "Hi looking for ONS/FWB, PM me :P"

- I have asked the experiment pool of "fishes" on the reason they swiped right, and they mentioned that reading my bio, they feel like I'm an intellectual person and have very well written profile. So they will be keen to proceed to the next step. So I have to emphasize the importance of really taking the time to write a witty and well-thought out bio to increase your "consumer's interest" in your "product".

It's the same as how an egg prata is called "egg prata" in a kopitiam and in a 5-star restaurant, they can name it "handcrafted south-Asian crepe with farmed eggs sizzled to golden-brown" and command a price of $10 per piece. So how you market yourself will determine your "market value"

For example, this is how I will write my profile with my selling points but witty (can choose to do it in paragraphs or point form)

-180cm but will be 100cm just for you *insert some tongue emoji here* (it's ok to add a few more cm to your height, nobody's gonna measure anyway, but don't over-exaggerate. Height is a good selling point too"
- Decent looking, some say I look like Andy Lau (bros to determine if this will be a selling point for you, if not leave it out)
- Dominant in bed to keep you up all night, but yet an expert cuddler when it's time to sleep and make you feel ease and security
- Good kisser, know how to keep your tongue busy and where are the good spots to put my tongue at *as per last 50 reviews*
- Thicker than the subway bread you eat in the morning, but this will be the one you eat at night
- Successful in the corporate world and *insert some low-key flex comments about yourself but don't put it as too cocky*
- Drives and knows all the quiet night spots *insert some emoji but don't overdo it"
- Great conversationalist, can engage in intellectual & witty conversations and yet give you life advice when needed
- Looking for (whatever you want, indicate here), swipe right and find out more )

Please up my points and I will return the favour when available!
Just an update, I did a similar experiment. I set up new tinder and bumble accounts, used my existing pictures and just changed my bios to one of TS's bios above, a more sexual bio. I usually don't use such a sexual bio. I ran the experiment for a month.

To summarize, quantity of matches remained the same but the kind of girls that matched me definitely changed. And I don't like it. I've met up in person with 5 girls with this more sexual bio but it was terrible. They were all hoes. They were girls with 10++ body counts. I definitely could get laid with a few of them, but they're not my cup of tea. Hoes are dead emotionally, they don't have the same enthusiasm/excitement in their eyes when meeting a new guy or talking about sex, than a girl with a low body count would have. They have what's known as the blank 'thousand cock' stare. And somehow the girls I met with this profile all have tattoos, which I'm not into. There are few things more off putting to me than a girl who decided to blemish her skin with a stupid tattoo on a whim.

On hindsight I've been in this game for so long, I should have anticipated this. The kinds of girls who would swipe right on such a sexual profile would be the hoes. I thought that some girls with low body counts would be intrigued too, but my experience proved otherwise. Meeting all these hoes has been a harrowing and soul sucking experience, I will take an indefinite break from dating apps and spend time with my regulars. When I do come back I will be using my old bio. I used to wonder why I always attract girls who don't have much experience but curious, even some virgins. Now I know it's because my old bio is not so sexual but still clearly looking for casual. All my current regulars have less than 5 body counts. That's what I prefer.
Old 20-08-2022, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Bro thanks for your insights. One man meat is another man's poison. How many brothers here are just looking for a senseless banging session with a hot chick with no strings attached. I got a friend who cannot accept to bang a FL, but will go KTV chat up girls before paying them for sex. His reason is he must connect with the girl first before he is comfortable with sex. But me I'm a horny fucker if she is horny I will fuck her, sometimes during dry season I will even bed a girl on the 2 ir 3 innthe looks department 😂😂😂
Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Just an update, I did a similar experiment. I set up new tinder and bumble accounts, used my existing pictures and just changed my bios to one of TS's bios above, a more sexual bio. I usually don't use such a sexual bio. I ran the experiment for a month.

To summarize, quantity of matches remained the same but the kind of girls that matched me definitely changed. And I don't like it. I've met up in person with 5 girls with this more sexual bio but it was terrible. They were all hoes. They were girls with 10++ body counts. I definitely could get laid with a few of them, but they're not my cup of tea. Hoes are dead emotionally, they don't have the same enthusiasm/excitement in their eyes when meeting a new guy or talking about sex, than a girl with a low body count would have. They have what's known as the blank 'thousand cock' stare. And somehow the girls I met with this profile all have tattoos, which I'm not into. There are few things more off putting to me than a girl who decided to blemish her skin with a stupid tattoo on a whim.

On hindsight I've been in this game for so long, I should have anticipated this. The kinds of girls who would swipe right on such a sexual profile would be the hoes. I thought that some girls with low body counts would be intrigued too, but my experience proved otherwise. Meeting all these hoes has been a harrowing and soul sucking experience, I will take an indefinite break from dating apps and spend time with my regulars. When I do come back I will be using my old bio. I used to wonder why I always attract girls who don't have much experience but curious, even some virgins. Now I know it's because my old bio is not so sexual but still clearly looking for casual. All my current regulars have less than 5 body counts. That's what I prefer.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
How many brothers here are just looking for a senseless banging session with a hot chick with no strings attached.
Actually how u guys innitiate convo with this kind of ladies? Matched liao. Talk 1 liner den convo died they nvr unmatch tho.. or they too many guys in their inboxes? LOL
Old 04-09-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
So guys just straight up ask them can meet for sex. And some gers will respond and qute price. If you are a hunter talk abit more about self and quickly ask them out. Even those that you think that are borderline ugly have people asking them out. Just see you luck.once meet already just hold hands go for a decent meal dont need to fancy also and ask for hug and then suggest to go somewhere to relax.
Quote:
Actually how u guys innitiate convo with this kind of ladies? Matched liao. Talk 1 liner den convo died they nvr unmatch tho.. or they too many guys in their inboxes? LOL
Old 04-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
So guys just straight up ask them can meet for sex. And some gers will respond and qute price. If you are a hunter talk abit more about self and quickly ask them out. Even those that you think that are borderline ugly have people asking them out. Just see you luck.once meet already just hold hands go for a decent meal dont need to fancy also and ask for hug and then suggest to go somewhere to relax.
Ohhhh.. so most are paid? Mayb the mom waitin me quote price and when bring her out. Didnt replied fast enough, she block me le. what if those girls dun drink?
Old 04-09-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Interesting tips

Last edited by ginogrego; 04-09-2022 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Wrong question
Old 05-09-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Not all ask for money. But i usually won't reply if they straight ask for money. Treat them like normal gers but you be more daring, most are sexually experience and some are just plain horny but of course they also like the sweet talk and be pampered
Quote:
Ohhhh.. so most are paid? Mayb the mom waitin me quote price and when bring her out. Didnt replied fast enough, she block me le. what if those girls dun drink?
Old 13-09-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hoping to see more tips from other bros
Old 23-09-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

hi bros

those of u using pre-registered sim card and buy data plan.

when the data plan expires in 4 weeks, how do u all "renew" it? mine is Singtel pre-registered sim card. i currently just bought the $15 ultimate plan.

what data plan do u all buy? which is the cheapest plan to buy, just to extend the expiry date of the plan?

Thanks.
Old 23-09-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kryptonite1892 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
hi bros

those of u using pre-registered sim card and buy data plan.

when the data plan expires in 4 weeks, how do u all "renew" it? mine is Singtel pre-registered sim card. i currently just bought the $15 ultimate plan.

what data plan do u all buy? which is the cheapest plan to buy, just to extend the expiry date of the plan?

Thanks.
Why are you posting this in every single thread? Gtfo
Old 26-09-2022, 04:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 9
ChilliPeppers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofcum View Post