The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 19-08-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
ontheclock is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for Cadillac, Lust

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=89...light=cadillac

Looks: 8.5/10
charming, very seductive.

Personality:
8/10 polite and bubbly

Body: 9/10 very petite and slender. Curvy body with biggie boobies

Bj: 9/10 good suction and licking all over

Fj: 9/10 very accommodating. Did few positions. Doggy and reverse killed me. Gave it to her! All on her knockers! Solid!

Gfe: normal feels
Old 19-08-2022, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Malee from Mansion
https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p...5#post21553625

Looks: 8/10 More OL looks than syt. She is the lady in the photos.
Body: 8/10 She pick me up in the hotel lobby. Saw tall and super shape body lady. I know it is her. Perky Butt 'n long lean legs.
Boobs: 7/10 Natural is the best. Size and shape about right for me.
Pussy: 9/10 fingering her small size pussy feel very tight and warm.
BBBJ: 8/10 She has skill and experience
FJ: 8/10 Drilling her tight wet pussy intensively feel very good.
GFE: 8/10 English no problem. Feeling dating with new hot colleague and can talk everything. She is from Pattaya but her complexion, face looks like the girls in Chiangmai.
There are few her reviews that I have some concern before book. Actually she is almost fully booked everyday since she is in SG. Write the fr just for $10 discount on next visit.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 12
Dievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant futureDievas has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi19871 View Post
Avoid +66 (bros be cautious)

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=893126

Booked gal name - mimi
Actual Gal name - beauty

Booked with OKT seeing the video of mimi . When I went into the room end up gal is different as the gal I am assigned has big tits . Some more ask the gal name she say mimi

Anyway the girl is ok service wise

Bbbj - 8. Put effort and suction
French - no . Didn’t initiate or allow . Got some pimple on lip which she did have
Fj- 7 ok she rode and moan
Bath - 7 standard

My challenge is that the OKT send me to wrong girl . Then once I finish session I inform him he insist it’s same gal . When I tell him that her boob size not big then he tell me you shouldn’t have proceeded at all.

Nevertheless even though the gal was ok I think this is blatant cheating by the OKT and then act blur .

The girl herself was ok and I had no complaints. Just somewhat above avg service

This is definitely my word of caution for bros . Thanks

Up you for your honesty

Fuck Safe. Stay Safe.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 18
ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

Monday patronise Dome 2.

FR (Tuesday)
Min from Galaxy

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894856

My type: fair SYT
OKT: 9/10, prompt and responsive to questions. Ask between Min and Ann who is fairer, told me Min is fairer.
Looks: 8/10, discount the usual filter. She is fairer than the usual Thai tan, face some blemish.
Boob: 8.5/10, good to squeeze and play with. Not natural, enhanced after giving birth.
Gfe: 8/10
Dfk: 10/10, can French and tongue fight anytime.
Bbbj: 11/10, I think my best BBBJ I experienced so far. True to some of her FRs. She takes it slow and long. Solid DT with strong suction.
FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions and v horny and wet easily. She can CG fast and furious.
Comm: 9/10, speaks decent basic english. No need Google translate.
RTF: don’t mind for her good BBBJ, but too many good fishes around these days.

Comments: TBH, overall no complaints, hardworking to please. Can hold convo well. Easy to have chemistry. Probably the only dislike is there are some scars around her tummy as she has given birth to 2 kids before. But she makes up in other areas.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:20 PM
Samster

ives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to beholdives08 is a splendid one to behold

FR (Wednesday)
Cartoon from Empire

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894539

Saw good positive FR on her. Decided to try as seems to be my type.

My type: fair SYT
OKT: 9/10, prompt and responsive to questions.
Looks: 8.5/10, discount the usual filter. She is fairer than the usual Thai tan, good complexion. She is slightly fairer than Min (Galaxy). Think she put on some weight compared to the pictures. Skin is smooth.

Boob: 8/10, good to squeeze and play with.
Gfe: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10, True to some of her FRs. she puts in effort. Often DT too, suction above average ok. Would be good if suction is stronger. Min (Galaxy) best la.
FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions and v horny and wet easily.

Comm: 10/10, speaks decent english. No need Google translate.

RTF: Maybe, but too many options.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thursday take a break.

FR (Friday)
Meiji from SA

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=894932

Saw one FR suggesting she is fairer than him. And SYT + good reviews for BBBJ + 21yo!!! Mai tu Liao.

My type: fair SYT, looks I’m biased to SYT, not the CFM looks.
OKT: 9/10, prompt and responsive to questions.
Looks: 9/10, discount the usual filter. She is really fair sia (this is a plus plus to me). Also fairer than me. And I’m quite fair, people sometime think I’m from Korea. I think no tattoo, very smooth skin. Figure is somewhat pear-shaped, bottom half has slightly some baby fats. But good for doggie.

Boob: 10/10, good size, natural. Pink nipples. Very good to squeeze and play with.

Gfe: 9/10

Bbbj: 9/10, True to some of her FRs. she puts in effort. Often DT too, suction above average ok. Would be good if suction is stronger. Min (Galaxy) best la.
FJ: 9/10, ok to do many positions and not easily wet, maybe it’s me. She asked if can put some KY first round. Second round better.

Comm: 7.5/10, speaks basic broken english. Google translate didn’t use.

RTF: Yes, young SYT, v v fair for a Thai. Puts in effort in gfe and always smiling.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 12
Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!Chongstern is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Namfon from Galaxy
https://host1.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=895412

Looks: 7/10(blemishes but she’s definitely my type)
Body: 9/10(Slim, tall and firm body)
Boobs: 9/10(natural B+/C- boobs nicely shaped no sag)
French: 10/10(DFK)
Bbbj: 9/10(hardworking, won’t stop until u signal her to)
FJ: 9/10(any position is fine for her)
Rtf: already rtf her today.
Gfe: 7/10(0 Eng completely dependent on Google translate but she give u all her attention.)

$160 is a steal and I rtf her again until she goes back rather than spend more at a risk of poor service.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Yeah, not bad. Wanna try another they have named Moiji. Seems thicc and busty

Will arrange. Potential on my list. =)
Old 19-08-2022, 11:41 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 10
Adi19871 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Up you for your honesty
Ty very much bro.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Any reliable OKT / good FL working in Farrer Park/Little India/Boon Leng area now that doesn’t require check in with receptionist? Balestier ok too. I’ll be in the area tomorrow and need to kill 3 hours of free time …
Old 19-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 7
LittleAngryBoy is one of the Best!LittleAngryBoy is one of the Best!LittleAngryBoy is one of the Best!

Name: New from Thaiconcepts
Service: 2 shots/90 mins
Okt: 10/10 fast response and instructions are clear
Look: 9/10 Cute cute xmm type like poly student with braces
Body: 8.5/10 Natural small B. Skin quite fair actually. There are tattoos on the waist area.
Bbbj: 7.5/10 She do it very slowly as she said she is wearing braces afraid will hurt my dick. So considerate!
French: 10/10 A lot of frenching!! I think maybe I'm her type of man 555!!
Painting: 10/10 Clean and shaved very nice to eat!
FJ: 10/10 Very tight!! She is able to accommodate any type of positions. We did missionary, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy. She is very horny and wet too.
GFE:10/10 Very sweet, funny and cute girl!! At starting point when we went to bath, we keep talking some jokes and keep laughing a lot 555!! After 1st shot we lying and hugging on the bed and have great chat and laugh. She found out my weak spot and she keep tickling me non stop 555!! Her English is quite good and she know a little bit of Chinese.
Overall: Great entertainer!! She make my day very happy after long day of work. Unfortunately today is her last day. She told me she might return next month so YES! I will return for her!
Old 20-08-2022, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 297 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ives08 View Post
Will arrange. Potential on my list. =)
Up you bro, support you & help me up as well. Thanks
Old 20-08-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
vhalim2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dievas View Post
Up you for your honesty
If u check back the old FR, not only u have con by the same OKT.
Old 20-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
vhalim2001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
Any reliable OKT / good FL working in Farrer Park/Little India/Boon Leng area now that doesn’t require check in with receptionist? Balestier ok too. I’ll be in the area tomorrow and need to kill 3 hours of free time …
Base on my experience at least OKT provide same gal as the photo with less filter at least is CF, BF, TP. I used the most. Last time during pandemic is Thai smile but rebranded to new name
Old 20-08-2022, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Fantasia 112

Visited for a late night rendezvous. 9.30pm on 19/08

Location: 8/10 Hotel, no need register, reception doesn't care. Seems like most operations are out of Hotel now. This is one of the better one without any registration or questioning
Looks: 9/10 The photos really doesn't show her well. She looks younger, but the photo shows her like a MILF which she's definitely not, pretty sure she is born in the 90s
Body: 9/10 Great body, nice natural asset, breasts have natural sag, very juicy . The ass, if bros like ass, she's the one, big and bouncy!
Shower: 10/10 Action starts from the shower or the door actually, with a greeting kiss. She will join you in the shower and the B2B starts. Bros need to experience it yourself
Foreplay: 10/10 Already started in the shower, dry up, all the way to the bed, kissing, frenching and teasing all around. She can be very proactive or bros can dominate her, she loves it either way, but please be gentle
BBBJ: NIL I skipped this because I prefer the real action.
Pussy: 10/10 Smooth as silk, hairless and clean, no smell at all. Can paint can finger or just do both at the same time. Please be gentle and she will show you the love and her excitement!!!
FJ: 10/10 This has to be the best part yet, after painting, she can't take it anymore and ask me to insert. First stroke, she already moan, she loves it sensually. Be gentle with her bros, she's quite low mileage.
GFE:: 9/10 Super good, her English is very good as she has a degree, works in an office back in Thailand. She can definitely understand what I said easily. Gave her 9/10 because her friend ask her for some translation help
Kissing/Frenching: 10/10 Greeting kisses, Shower french, Bed kiss, FJ DFK, Leaving Sensual kisses
Overall: 9.5/10 She is first timer in this line, but definitely not 1st time doing the deed if bros knows what I mean. Do it right and she will reciprocate. Been here 5 days and heard from her some bros already RTF.

I really don't understand why OKT keeps her price at $140 for 90 mins. Pretty sure her price gonna go up soon if OKT sees her booking history, but got to say, OKT keeps the price low to satisfy more bros.
Pretty sure it will be difficult to get a slot with her in a few days time. Good luck Bros
On a side note, there seems to be many fake FRs floating around but this stable seems to be too lazy to do that, that's why there isn't much review for their girls. I tried 109 before and she is quite good as well, but she's going back soon.

Last edited by lolboygirl; 20-08-2022 at 11:08 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1