The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 17-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future
Re: You tried with your colleague? Come n share :)

Wow. Sounds like a great start to a new FB relationship. Keen you hear of your progress bro.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Ya, very nicely written story. Best not to expect or even impose, let nature takes its course. There are some women who are typically conflicting type. Just like her, already kenna eaten until wet and horny, yet could say she's not ready to cross that final line for home run. Lucky you didn't or she might cry rape.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
roneno4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice love it
Old 18-08-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thonglover View Post
Recently had some fun with a colleague whom I’ve been thinking about for years. Knew her when she was single, and her OL wear always give me a hard on at work. but eventually got married and converted to a Muslim (she’s a Chinese), and even wear tudung. So no more OL wear and all covered up.
We had a good pretty working relationship and sometimes she gets abit touchy as well, even when she’s married. Actions like slapping my back, my arm etc always made me wonder a lot.

It was about 2 weeks back that both of us had to work late to rush a project. Her husband was also not in town. Ordered dinner into office & had a good chat on happenings in life and work, chatted about married life & talked on her sex life too. She was trying for a baby for the past 1 year plus but no chance yet. I jokingly said maybe I can help? She laugh it off and went to pack up at pantry. when she was at the pantry clearing up, went up to her from behind, not sure why, but I hug her from the back. No resistance from her, she continues washing. I stop her and turn her around, look into her eyes and we both froze for awhile.

Went forward to kiss her forehead, gave a few pecks on her lips and eventually we locked lips. DFK for a long time, just enjoying the moment for both of us. I start to feel and explore her body thru her malay costume, (seriously I dunno where or how to undress), and feeling her breast thru her clothes. She guided my hands to the buttons and I was slowly undressing her, still locking lips.

Now finally saw her body. Told her to remove her tudung as I miss seeing her in her long hair. She was really atttractive, just like how I knew her before. We locked lips again and I slowly remove her bra, caressing her boobs. No fancy panties or thongs, just normal cotton panties. Was touching her and felt moist. I was surprised it was clean shaven. I lie on the floor, yes the pantry floor!! And told her to sit on me with her pussy, it was heavenly. Eating her out and the juice was flowing. This went on for quite awhile until her legs were sore. Carried and place her on the pantry table, spread her legs in V and continue to eat the pussy. I’m a sucker for clean shaven pussy.

Started to unbuckle and my cock was rock hard. Showed it to her and not sure if she would give me a blow. She uses her hand to pump for awhile and started to lick the shaft. It grew very intense and she was basically taking my whole cock into her mouth. I enjoy blowjob as much as me eating a pussy and I was glad she is doing it very well. At this point, I stop and wanted to enter but she was not ready and wanted me to finish it off inside her mouth instead. Respected her decision and she continues to blow and I unloaded a huge load to her mouth.

We clean up and was hugging in each other arms for abit of time. Sometimes I feel like asking her why did she wanna marry a Muslim and convert but what’s the point in asking? At least now it seems we found comfort in each other arm. I jokingly ask are we working late tomorrow again and she did her usually antics of slapping me at the back. And I told her I hope to see her in thongs and eating her out soon.

What a pity to not have done the full course but I’m sure this kickstarter a long fantasy that I had. I knew all along that we both had something for each other but just staying professional for work sake. Hopefully I’ve a next update for all samster here
Damn sexciting sex u had with that married female colleague of yrs in yr office bro ...she is another one of the few notti wives around that dare to be notti in our offices ....envy u ...yes, pls update us asap on yr next sexual session with her

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-08-2022, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Recently had some fun with a colleague whom I’ve been thinking about for years. Knew her when she was single, and her OL wear always give me a hard on at work. but eventually got married and converted to a Muslim (she’s a Chinese), and even wear tudung. So no more OL wear and all covered up.
We had a good pretty working relationship and sometimes she gets abit touchy as well, even when she’s married. Actions like slapping my back, my arm etc always made me wonder a lot.

It was about 2 weeks back that both of us had to work late to rush a project. Her husband was also not in town. Ordered dinner into office & had a good chat on happenings in life and work, chatted about married life & talked on her sex life too. She was trying for a baby for the past 1 year plus but no chance yet. I jokingly said maybe I can help? She laugh it off and went to pack up at pantry. when she was at the pantry clearing up, went up to her from behind, not sure why, but I hug her from the back. No resistance from her, she continues washing. I stop her and turn her around, look into her eyes and we both froze for awhile.

Went forward to kiss her forehead, gave a few pecks on her lips and eventually we locked lips. DFK for a long time, just enjoying the moment for both of us. I start to feel and explore her body thru her malay costume, (seriously I dunno where or how to undress), and feeling her breast thru her clothes. She guided my hands to the buttons and I was slowly undressing her, still locking lips.

Now finally saw her body. Told her to remove her tudung as I miss seeing her in her long hair. She was really atttractive, just like how I knew her before. We locked lips again and I slowly remove her bra, caressing her boobs. No fancy panties or thongs, just normal cotton panties. Was touching her and felt moist. I was surprised it was clean shaven. I lie on the floor, yes the pantry floor!! And told her to sit on me with her pussy, it was heavenly. Eating her out and the juice was flowing. This went on for quite awhile until her legs were sore. Carried and place her on the pantry table, spread her legs in V and continue to eat the pussy. I’m a sucker for clean shaven pussy.

Started to unbuckle and my cock was rock hard. Showed it to her and not sure if she would give me a blow. She uses her hand to pump for awhile and started to lick the shaft. It grew very intense and she was basically taking my whole cock into her mouth. I enjoy blowjob as much as me eating a pussy and I was glad she is doing it very well. At this point, I stop and wanted to enter but she was not ready and wanted me to finish it off inside her mouth instead. Respected her decision and she continues to blow and I unloaded a huge load to her mouth.

We clean up and was hugging in each other arms for abit of time. Sometimes I feel like asking her why did she wanna marry a Muslim and convert but what’s the point in asking? At least now it seems we found comfort in each other arm. I jokingly ask are we working late tomorrow again and she did her usually antics of slapping me at the back. And I told her I hope to see her in thongs and eating her out soon.

What a pity to not have done the full course but I’m sure this kickstarter a long fantasy that I had. I knew all along that we both had something for each other but just staying professional for work sake. Hopefully I’ve a next update for all samster here
waiting for the next update! steamy!
Old 18-08-2022, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

U never thou of CCTV bro ? But envy u just like in the AV vid ... Thxs for sharing
Old 18-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
mrsimster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

more to come let hope
Old 18-08-2022, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thonglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
U never thou of CCTV bro ? But envy u just like in the AV vid ... Thxs for sharing
The pantry was the safest place for action. 😅😅 no CCTV coverage in pantry.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thonglover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for bro who responded and commented.

I’m not sure will there be a 2nd round, do not want to expect if not will be disappointed. Will find the right opportunity as well so as not to jeopardise my work and the relationship with her. What I do know is her husband flies regularly for work in the region. Sometimes I dig out old group photos of ours just to see her in a ‘not wrapped up state’.
Old 19-08-2022, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
kirkchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for bro who responded and commented.

I’m not sure will there be a 2nd round, do not want to expect if not will be disappointed. Will find the right opportunity as well so as not to jeopardise my work and the relationship with her. What I do know is her husband flies regularly for work in the region. Sometimes I dig out old group photos of ours just to see her in a ‘not wrapped up state’.
Hope you go all the way next time. All the best bro!
Old 19-08-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 2
meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!meninblack2 is one of the Best!

good stuff
Old 19-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
The pantry was the safest place for action. 😅😅 no CCTV coverage in pantry.
Congrats on your new found playground, cheers!
Old 21-08-2022, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
GuoXiaoJing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice shares bros, appreciate your inputs
Old 22-08-2022, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
rumblearea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

all the best !
Old 23-08-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
fallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfallen69angel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a female colleague coming over from Viet and colleagues from other countries for 3 days.

Been thinking how to up her. I know she's has a crush on me. Sharing my photo in zoom meetings with other suppliers off and on.

Any suggestions? Thinking how to do it after group dinner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1