The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 17-08-2022, 08:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Keith90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Walk in to MDL this evening after noted so many tips from bro here and managed to get Anqi as whole shop only 1 customer served by XM (corner partition)

Have to say the HDLY and special technique is really interesting but managed to hold till main course and defeated by cowgirl simulation

Will RTM again to challenge again Hehe
What is cowgirl simulation mean?
Old 17-08-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Hiranya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper Serangoon shopping centre

Bro, Can share location/contact via PM please? Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftSoftRice View Post
After a rapid firing during NDP at the East, and months of tiring schedule, finally find some time to loosen my knots with XM. This time round I’m more focus in muscle loosening after a long built up from my physical demanding job.

XM has never disappoint me in her solid massage and surprised me with her new body stretching technique. Usual and VFM damage and left as a happy man after secondary firing.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
catus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro willing to share anqi contact? Thanks.
Old 19-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
Laopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant futureLaopizhui has a brilliant future

Went to ask for XM. she is free. In fact all the ml r free. One washing the towels, two plaglying hp and last one sweeping the floor. They say been very quiet for quite a while.

Ask XM for back stepping. Consider good. Then I also wanna test her massage skill. Request her for finger pressing instead of oil massage. Wow her massage skill n strength is really excellent. She can really chat well n crack some jokes.

Then comes the treatment, her HDLY was heavenly. Worth the damage. Nvr cut short of time. Don't ask me for ctc. Just go down. The location is very open, cannot miss one unless ur cock stuck in ur eye.
Old 19-08-2022, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 10
moloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond reputemoloch1666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post
Went to ask for XM. she is free. In fact all the ml r free. One washing the towels, two plaglying hp and last one sweeping the floor. They say been very quiet for quite a while.

Ask XM for back stepping. Consider good. Then I also wanna test her massage skill. Request her for finger pressing instead of oil massage. Wow her massage skill n strength is really excellent. She can really chat well n crack some jokes.

Then comes the treatment, her HDLY was heavenly. Worth the damage. Nvr cut short of time. Don't ask me for ctc. Just go down. The location is very open, cannot miss one unless ur cock stuck in ur eye.
True. Tried XM once. She is damn good. I tink one of them is (Ax Qx) isit, yet to try her.
Old 19-08-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Went over and qiqi place closed.

Saw a nice ml at 04-21 but she closed up.
Any idea who this ml is?
slicker69

Last edited by yumihisoka; 19-08-2022 at 03:13 PM.
Old 19-08-2022, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 811 / Power: 3
pretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to beholdpretiLuigi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laopizhui View Post

Will be heading this week, and try my luck.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else tried level 4 xihong? Looks yummy her boobs, not sure real or fake
Old 19-08-2022, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Exactly where is this Xi Hong shop. I tried to visit her but cannot locate her.
Bro help with the location.Thanks.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to beholdtritonyeah666 is a splendid one to behold

Beside PC shop
Old 19-08-2022, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

MDL got 1 charbo loves to go out and have side activities. Lol! Hiong……I went late at night and I nearly kana eaten up by spider spirit. 😆!
Old 19-08-2022, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 15
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
MDL got 1 charbo loves to go out and have side activities. Lol! Hiong……I went late at night and I nearly kana eaten up by spider spirit. 😆!

hi bro
can pm me who is the spider spirit coz me spider-man not scare of her. haha
Old 20-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Beside PC shop
So this is the new girl who took over Lisa’s shop?

Walked past the shop, saw a new girl instead of Lisa. Boobs does look big but not sure real or enhanced. She looked very familiar. Was she previously from another shop in the building or Orchard towers? How is the service?
Old 20-08-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 4
careboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
So this is the new girl who took over Lisa’s shop?

Walked past the shop, saw a new girl instead of Lisa. Boobs does look big but not sure real or enhanced. She looked very familiar. Was she previously from another shop in the building or Orchard towers? How is the service?
Is Lisa still there. Anyone tried her service. What is the extend she can do. Her massage is good. but have not tried her other service. Any bro who had tried her other service please enlighten.
Old 20-08-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Lisa is good. But Anna body best in SSC
Too bad she not working liao. Never reply Wechat. Didn't see her past trips...

Her ass is most memorable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread