The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveliz69 View Post
Honestly, if u r cheating, juz make sure u can take it too when u happen to know yr spouse does likewise.
Haha yes agree with you. Must be fair and equal ma.

Might as well open up relationship , have an open relationship? A relationship built on lies wouldnt last long...
Old 05-08-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Every time I read these stories it sends a tingle up my cock. ESP since I’m getting sick of fucking my Married but loveless from her hubby fuck buddy of 2 years … she’s got a hot body and tight cunt because her husband refuse to fuck her due to some issues and she does not have a lot of experience. every time I see her naked body or naked pics I get fucking horny … the problem is after fucking 7-8 times she started talking about love love love… omg I start to lose interest and just entertain her talk for the sake of hold on for sex but lately cannot tahan all these talk getting more and more emo… that even I lose interests to fuck her hot body and tight cunt anymore … why ah… she is not sticky sticky but just like to ask about love crap… knn la men want only one thing u don’t know meh? Think it’s time to move on. If I can share pics here many bros would want to fuck her for sure and soemtimes I really maybe it’s my problem cos fuck one women too many times they start to develop emotions and honestly I can’t tahan her emotions Liao … esp the older I get… emo shit could come like this to hang up to sell herself “u don’t love me and u think no other men want to fuck me meh ?” … den today she hint “I’m free (for hotel of course” but I just zitao no mood because of her crap emo and ignore her hint to fuck… knn no matter which fuck buddy it eventually it comes to a point like this… sianz… anyone experience the same emo shit
Yup. It does happens occasionally. Just need to master the art of acting busy or be super upfront with her about the FWB status.

However, sometimes she may be just treating you as a good friend and was just bitching to you. So don't burn all bridges yet... Just enjoy your current FWB status with her until you're ready to give up indefinitely.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

it is common for big and established companies to separate couples who are working in the same department/team. this is to prevent conflict of interest, and to prevent lost of productivity, whether a not the marital status of one party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post
Bros,

What do you all think about married man getting involved in single colleagues? I have a male colleague trying to woo a single lady in the office. The relationship came to be light and the bosses are unpleased even separating them into different department & shifts just to break them up.

Should company get involved into such third party relationship? Company has exercised beyond their power?
Old 09-08-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 11
thor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond reputethor1981 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Every time I read these stories it sends a tingle up my cock. ESP since I’m getting sick of fucking my Married but loveless from her hubby fuck buddy of 2 years … she’s got a hot body and tight cunt because her husband refuse to fuck her due to some issues and she does not have a lot of experience. every time I see her naked body or naked pics I get fucking horny … the problem is after fucking 7-8 times she started talking about love love love… omg I start to lose interest and just entertain her talk for the sake of hold on for sex but lately cannot tahan all these talk getting more and more emo… that even I lose interests to fuck her hot body and tight cunt anymore … why ah… she is not sticky sticky but just like to ask about love crap… knn la men want only one thing u don’t know meh? Think it’s time to move on. If I can share pics here many bros would want to fuck her for sure and soemtimes I really maybe it’s my problem cos fuck one women too many times they start to develop emotions and honestly I can’t tahan her emotions Liao … esp the older I get… emo shit could come like this to hang up to sell herself “u don’t love me and u think no other men want to fuck me meh ?” … den today she hint “I’m free (for hotel of course” but I just zitao no mood because of her crap emo and ignore her hint to fuck… knn no matter which fuck buddy it eventually it comes to a point like this… sianz… anyone experience the same emo shit
Bro hi, this happens to me a lot. Honestly, women get attached to a man who puts his dick into her a lot. Maybe chemical differences, dunno. But it happens a lot .. "if i left my husband would you marry me, what's your feelings to me, are you seeing other women etc"" .. like a wife or gf. honestly, just say you have to be away on extended trip, and take 2-3-4 weeks away. after a long time suddenly feel the itch to be with her again, and by then her emo feelings have also reduce a lot. then can resume normal fuck service. this helps a lot for me and i have been with over 10 married in past number of yrs. gd luck
Old 09-08-2022, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
deather deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks bro.
Old 09-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

vietcongg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gum sia gum sia.
Old 09-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Samster

rajveer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates!
Old 09-08-2022, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 6
DreamCherry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowkit View Post
Swee, nice share bro
Old 10-08-2022, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

I dont know if the married wives i had was different from what was discussed in this post - in my case, those i met wanted more than just sex.

1) Jean - married with 2 kids in her early 40s - when we met she told me she is really not looking for a fuck, she told me that she has "been there done that" - like whatever sex any couple had, she has it before. from car, toilet to staycation.. so when we meet, it was usually over wine and lots of talk - to her satisfying me before we part ways was just what she had to do.

until one day, when she was at my place i gave her a massage and all we did was caressing each other, cuddles and kissing and i didnt allow her to touch my rod . i went down on her until she came and when she ask me to penetrate her, i didnt. i left her high but dry when she left me that night.

subsequently she became proactive in asking me to meet, telling me she is horny and want my rod... i refused to penetrate her when we met subsequently and always did only did Cunnilingus until she came.

it was after awhile that she crave for me so much that she wanted me weekly - messaging me telling me how much she want my rod in her..

so when i finally penetrated her, she was so high (me too). Now she wants me to fuck her weekly, and she will initiate by messaging me (which she never did before) - one friday night she even turn up at my place unannounced and told me she wants me badly

So my conclusion, married wife wants intimacy, not just sex (maybe some do) and some form of tease and excitement. Their husband will not do that to them and they will feel shy to tell the husbands what excites them maybe.

and yes, the conversation is important - makes them feel that someone is actually listening to them, and want them.
Old 11-08-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stopithor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by siao18 View Post
Thank you to those bros that pm me. Didn’t expect got a few bros here up her too.

We do have the same feedbacks that her blowjob is bad, but her ass make up for all.

To those that jealous they never up her before and bullshit that I wanna sabo her. I am posting her IG nick just to wonder or check did anybody tried her before.

looks more like you’re the jealous one trying to make up a fake story to sabotage people.
Old 12-08-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowkit View Post
https://www.instagram.com/fi/
is this her?
2 kids also
NB sabo king!
Old 12-08-2022, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1148 / Power: 7
Sexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud ofSexadd1ct has much to be proud of

Quite common it seems.

I've been in and out of one (literally...), also mother of 2 (like very common in Sg hor?) who is an interior designer. Shiok max cos I'd get invited to the houses she renovating when no one's around.

The sound effect in an empty house is just out of this world.

Best thing about married women is most willing to raw cos they are on the pill, not clingy and mature about the relationship. Only downside is you may not be the only guy she's fucking besides her husband. Knn tasted someone else's cum once CCB didn't warn me.
Old 12-08-2022, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 5
Hipposarus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipposarus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha.. Great
Old 19-08-2022, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
I dont know if the married wives i had was different from what was discussed in this post - in my case, those i met wanted more than just sex.

1) Jean - married with 2 kids in her early 40s - when we met she told me she is really not looking for a fuck, she told me that she has "been there done that" - like whatever sex any couple had, she has it before. from car, toilet to staycation.. so when we meet, it was usually over wine and lots of talk - to her satisfying me before we part ways was just what she had to do.

until one day, when she was at my place i gave her a massage and all we did was caressing each other, cuddles and kissing and i didnt allow her to touch my rod . i went down on her until she came and when she ask me to penetrate her, i didnt. i left her high but dry when she left me that night.

subsequently she became proactive in asking me to meet, telling me she is horny and want my rod... i refused to penetrate her when we met subsequently and always did only did Cunnilingus until she came.

it was after awhile that she crave for me so much that she wanted me weekly - messaging me telling me how much she want my rod in her..

so when i finally penetrated her, she was so high (me too). Now she wants me to fuck her weekly, and she will initiate by messaging me (which she never did before) - one friday night she even turn up at my place unannounced and told me she wants me badly

So my conclusion, married wife wants intimacy, not just sex (maybe some do) and some form of tease and excitement. Their husband will not do that to them and they will feel shy to tell the husbands what excites them maybe.

and yes, the conversation is important - makes them feel that someone is actually listening to them, and want them.
Guess man are just more straightforward and Woman want sex too just always playing hard to get or scared people have the notion they are sluts for thinking so …
Old 19-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 2
flamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflamingo77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

great stuff thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1