The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 15-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Wah liao super landmines, why cant they just be abit hardworking instead of trying to pull a fast one, just by showing good attitude will do
basically once hotel location

siam far far away can liao

especially mw deportation fl
Old 16-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 0
UrBuddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterUrBuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeloo View Post
Even foe $200 above also landmines, u are paying the whore rental and agent fees, so thats where your service went
Well you not wrong about that, got landminded a few $200 foes. Some got old but did not change the picture, there are even some are 100% accurate from picture but got attitude problem, this cannot that cannot, might as well go FL 3. FL 3 does not disappoint me not even once. I miss Iconic tho.
Old 16-08-2022, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

TT 5008

Attitude is ok but service is shit

Dun wanna do anything , dun even want bj just lie down dead fish ask u faster finish

Fuck up
Old 16-08-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 2
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
TT 5008

Dun wanna do anything , dun even want bj just lie down dead fish ask u faster finish

Fuck up
Yeah, one of the few times the comments on the tt website is actually accurate..all these 260 ladies cmi.. it's a bad era for us chiongsters now..high price bad service is the norm..
Old 16-08-2022, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
321123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review for this lady? https://impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4622
Old 17-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBuddy View Post
https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=5041

Wanted to try shorthaired tomboy. But oh boy i got baited. Photo heavily shopped. (Pic #3 the mirror image is the real face) Turned out it was an old auntie with a body for a hag. Stay away my brothers I took a landmine for you guys.

Im posting here incase my review does not go through the site. I just hate most of the site I've used they don't condone your negative reviews. Most of impmm are heavily shopped. Stick to the other site for better experience.

Stay safe brothers...
Salute you. U are our hero. The mirror like ghost
Old 18-08-2022, 02:27 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post
TT 5008

Fuck up
Wow she lowered her price from 260 to 240 and now she's 220...her biz must be pretty abysmal after all the bad reviews she's got..
Old 18-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Yuna?

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=5022
Old 19-08-2022, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!

https://www.impmm25.com/girl.php?id=4539

Super heavily photoshop, left without trying
Old 20-08-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

FR for N5027 Yu Xi(虞兮)
Can't post on the good bink thread for some reason so i'll pose ky fr here.

Visited this young chongqing lady today, location is near O area and is easily accessible by mrt or car.

Knocked on the door and was greeted by a smiling young lady instead of the usual tired/disinterested look that most fls put on these days.

Looks: 90% similar to her photos, if you like what you see there then you won't be disappointed.

Body: slim body, B sized boobs with and slight tummy fat but overall very nice figure and perky ass.

Attitude: this is where she shines,she is cheerful lady that smiled and chatted with me throughout the whole session, was never in a rush to make me cum and i felt at ease with her, totally no commercial feel.

Service: will give her a high rating for this as well, first of all, she showers with you before and after the deed, gave my little bro a nice long scrub with soap, also checked with me if i felt any pain when she pulled back my foreskin, scrubbed my back too, nothing crazy like bj in the showers but it's a gesture that is kinda hard to find these days. On the bed, i asked her if she could give me a massage, to which she obliged immediately, although she's not too trained in that aspect but i'll give her an A for effort, was able to know more about her when we chatted during the massage. Afterwards, she gave me a nice long catbath while giving me a hj, started from the neck,to the nips, to the belly, to the balls and then back to the neck. Finally came the bbbj which was sensual af as she never broke eye contact throughout.

FJ: She was accommodative with all positions, i have a PHD(6") so some girls might complain about it but she did not and took it like a champ, so as usual i went in slow with missionary and gradually picked up the pace when she started pulling me towards her with every pump while talking dirty with me, we swapped to doggy and finally finished with cowgirl as i grabbed her ass and shoved it down hard, was a damm good fk and after firing, she collapsed onto my body for a good 1 min while we both catch our breaths lol.after the action, we went to shower together and lied on the bed to chat until the time was almost up.

Tldr: all in all, although at 260, she's a bit pricey but she's a really nice and hardworking girl with a great attitude that is hard to find these days, i'll definitely rtf her again but i gotta try her "sis" paris next week first😁😁.
Old 20-08-2022, 07:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by horselambnz View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/ya-li-sexy-chio-babe/

Very late FR, but need to post as warning. Kena pain when urinating after visiting this bitch. It didn't happen recently so i don't know her tongue is still infected or not

I went for testing and luckily it wasn't STD but some general bacteria, that i had to take 1 week antibiotics to clear. She has hygiene issue or she suck the previous guy who has dirty dick or she doesn't wash her mouth? I don't know

And while the bacteria is the biggest problem, it wasn't the only problem

I don't know why her service lists FJ, only got BJ

And her BJ is like F1 pit stop, trying to make u cum ASAP. I have received many BJ by now, and i can tell when a BJ is slow and steadily building up VS when a BJ is done to make u climax fast. So basically i got bacteria from the BJ, and that BJ itself was a short fucked up one

After the super short session, when i stepped into shower, still told me to hurry up, dun shower so long, omg..

And lo and behold, i soon found out why.. Within 30 min of the session starting, there was a knock on the door, for the next customer. It was supposed to be a rush job all along. But her page state $100 for 60 min

And I haven't even mention she got tummy and look like aunty, unlike her photos, which is of herself when younger. Gosh..
I bumped into her quite a few times when I was a regular of her next-door neighbour back then. Knew that she was a rush job type as during my one-hour sessions, this lady would have already done multiple customers in that same time span (as you could sometimes hear next door haha)
Old 20-08-2022, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I took HJ from a pretty girl d cup in a spa. Although it is enjoyable, but it feels like a rushed job like fucking in a chicken farm.

Before that she sms about $100 HJ or $150 FJ. I didn't bring enough cash. And on the website she say $110 HJ x 2. But as spoken to her,
HJ x 2 is $200.

I dun really have a everlasting enjoyment. I mean ok, pretty is pretty but the way she look at me only for money is really a turn off for me. I am human, not a robot ok. It's really not easy for me to earn money, but the way she do things the sucker for money is really a turn off.
Old 21-08-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

FR for N5027 Yu Xi(虞兮)
Can't post on the good bonk thread so posted it here.
Visited this young chongqing lady today, location is near O area and is easily accessible by mrt or car.

Rang the bell on the door and was greeted by a smiling young face instead of the usual tired/disinterested look that most fls put on these days.

Looks: 90% similar to her photos, if you like what you see there then you won't be disappointed.

Body: Slim body, B sized boobs with and slight tummy fat but overall very nice figure and perky ass.

Attitude: This is where she shines, she is a cheerful lady that smiles alot and chatted with me throughout the whole session, was never in a rush to make me cum and i felt at ease with her, totally no commercial feel.

Service: Will give her a high rating for this as well, first of all, she showers with you before and after the deed(not many girls do this), gave my little bro a nice long scrub with soap, also checked with me if i felt any pain when she pulled back my foreskin, scrubbed my back too, nothing crazy like bj in the showers but it's still a nice gesture that is kinda hard to find these days. On the bed, i asked her if she could give me a massage, to which she obliged immediately, although she's not too trained in that aspect but i'll give her an A for effort, was able to know more about her when we chatted during the massage. Afterwards, she gave me a nice long catbath while giving me a hj, started from the neck,to the nips, to the belly, to the balls and then back to the neck. Finally came the bbbj which was sensual af as she never broke eye contact throughout.

FJ: She was accommodative with all positions, i have a PHD(6") so some girls might complain about it but she did not and took it like a champ, so as usual i went in slow with missionary and gradually picked up the pace when she started pulling me towards her with every pump while talking dirty with me, we swapped to doggy and finally finished with cowgirl as i grabbed her ass and shoved it down hard until i climaxed, was a damm good fk and after firing, she collapsed onto my body for a good 1 min while we both catch our breaths lol. After the action, we went to shower together and laid on the bed to chat until the time was almost up.

Tldr: All in all, although at 260, she's a bit pricey but she's a really nice and hardworking girl with a great attitude that is hard to find these days, i'll definitely rtf her again but i gotta try her "sis" paris next week first😁😁.
Old 21-08-2022, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Kokatua is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKokatua is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR for ELSA? https://sglonelyguy-14.com/elsa-massage/

And xiao qi https://sglonelyguy-14.com/xiaoqi-massage/
Old 21-08-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Anyone knows why is the Good bonk thread closed??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1