The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2022, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

Ite, jc girls shiok. Apart from that mothers are ez too
Old 18-08-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked up with a few from Tagged before covid strikes.
-3 tudung ladies. All divorcee and cip.
-Another 2 divorcee and both raw but cof cos they dont want to get pregnant.

Had more experience with ladies from wechat or alamak chat many years ago in my early 20s. Almost all raw.

I have since retired from Tagged and are not in contact with them in anyways. Just some wonderful memories to reminisce. Lol. Fortunately,all clean and no STDs.
Old 19-08-2022, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhaikim999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
Mine mostly all from apps. Total about 60+.

Most I raw. If you're wondering, my wife and I stopped having sex many years ago. Since my daughter passed away. So no danger to her.

I have my own bathroom, kits, towels etc. So no mixing with anyone else at home.

I've cut down a lot these 2 years. But recently had someone new. Not from app, but a student. Also did her raw.
Wad happened between you and your wife? U mind sharing?

Does she know of your sexcapades outside? Do u think she's fking other guys outside?
Old 19-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 12
curtix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretek View Post

Had more experience with ladies from wechat or alamak chat many years ago in my early 20s. Almost all raw.

I have since retired from Tagged and are not in contact with them in anyways. Just some wonderful memories to reminisce. Lol. Fortunately,all clean and no STDs.
wa bro tagged still alive? what demographics usually is there de ?
Old 22-08-2022, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kretek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtix View Post
wa bro tagged still alive? what demographics usually is there de ?
Not sure bro. Been so long since i hunt on tagged but its mostly fishing with lits of bait and no bite. If lucky then can get. If you looking for looks,tagged is not really the place. Have but very rare. If looking for fuck,can try but not so easy already.

There got alot of DH. And also single mum. If play your cards right, confirm can get.
Old 01-09-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1210 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Wad happened between you and your wife? U mind sharing?

Does she know of your sexcapades outside? Do u think she's fking other guys outside?
If she was fking someone outside, I would truly be happy for her. She deserves the happy feelings of sex and being courted.
Old 22-09-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonPhang View Post
Your wife always not around to catch u?
No bro I was single
Old 22-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 4
johnnydsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeweeman View Post
Is her name crystal from marsiling
No her name started with V but I don't know if that was her real name anyway
Old 07-05-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
brainteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
She stay Jalan Bukit Merah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
I've tried using Tinder.
Managed to hook a divorcee. Well, she have 2 kids and we chatted. Met her once at her block and she invited me to her place to have breakfast together.
One thing lead to another, I removed her clothes and she was giving me a blowjob. And she told me that she's horny. She knows I'm "clean" and she's willing to take me raw.
Fortunately, I kept a condom in my wallet, and I told her, I know we're clean but I don't want her to get pregnant. So, slid on the rubber and fucked her brains out.

The 2nd lady was when we communicated during covid. So, when rules eased, she was still working from home. Bought some food for her and while watching TV, one thing lead to another, kisses, caressing and she told me to take a bath in her room. When I finished bathing, she was on bed naked. Started kissing, attacking and squeezing her breasts and she grabbed my cock and started sucking. I took a condom out, wore it and fucked her like no tomorrow. Fortunately, her tenant wasn't home. She was loud.

Recently, been too busy, stopped tindering
Old 08-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
I've tried using Tinder.
Managed to hook a divorcee. Well, she have 2 kids and we chatted. Met her once at her block and she invited me to her place to have breakfast together.
One thing lead to another, I removed her clothes and she was giving me a blowjob. And she told me that she's horny. She knows I'm "clean" and she's willing to take me raw.
Fortunately, I kept a condom in my wallet, and I told her, I know we're clean but I don't want her to get pregnant. So, slid on the rubber and fucked her brains out.

The 2nd lady was when we communicated during covid. So, when rules eased, she was still working from home. Bought some food for her and while watching TV, one thing lead to another, kisses, caressing and she told me to take a bath in her room. When I finished bathing, she was on bed naked. Started kissing, attacking and squeezing her breasts and she grabbed my cock and started sucking. I took a condom out, wore it and fucked her like no tomorrow. Fortunately, her tenant wasn't home. She was loud.

Recently, been too busy, stopped tindering
also met a lady, divorcee 2 kids.. I wonder if you're the bro she told me about, that always use rubber but she allow CIM. Slim and huge tits..but very ugly looking ass with wrinkles etc
Old 08-05-2023, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
back_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyback_it_in deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kretek View Post

I know your age already. About 35-45 years old. Hahahaha!! Good old days of alamak chat. So easy to find ppl for piak2. Nowadays like job interview, a lot of q&a. Last time, u like,u piak2 like rabbits. Last time park are all dark and nobody goes there. Same goes for carparks and staircase. Nowadays, park are all well-lit and staircase full of camera. I pity the younger gen.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:53 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
also met a lady, divorcee 2 kids.. I wonder if you're the bro she told me about, that always use rubber but she allow CIM. Slim and huge tits..but very ugly looking ass with wrinkles etc
nice share... slim and big tits, that's a winner.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-05-2023, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 15
hotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant futurehotindboi has a brilliant future

Hi Guys, any latest dating app recommendation to share?

I used to catch fish using Hi5, tagged and Badoo. But all kinda dead now..

Thanks
Old 11-05-2023, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 14
ivenus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Badoo photos are nice but many expired or no longer active ladies on it.

You may try FB Dating, but my advice is create another profile for this purpose as if you use your main FB account is easy to leak your personal info.

Tan Tan also not bad.

From these apps you chat with them and then get their mobile no. and continue to chat on Whatsapp, and again for your own safety, buy another no. for this purpose.

Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotindboi View Post
Hi Guys, any latest dating app recommendation to share?

I used to catch fish using Hi5, tagged and Badoo. But all kinda dead now..

Thanks
Old 12-05-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivenus View Post
Badoo photos are nice but many expired or no longer active ladies on it.

You may try FB Dating, but my advice is create another profile for this purpose as if you use your main FB account is easy to leak your personal info.

Tan Tan also not bad.

From these apps you chat with them and then get their mobile no. and continue to chat on Whatsapp, and again for your own safety, buy another no. for this purpose.

Good luck!
Tan Tan all i get is "girls" trying to scam lol. or too good to be true profiles
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1