The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8101 / Power: 23
heng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond reputeheng49 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvan77 View Post
this kind of boobs u mention is great turn on for me loves to see them swing while doggy her
has up you
Old 19-07-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Does she read our comments? If yes, what does she think about them?
Old 19-07-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
wow
wish i can find like this one
With restrictions lifted lots of events out there...am sure one will be waiting 4u....
Old 19-07-2022, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
fumalo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by urvan77 View Post
this kind of boobs u mention is great turn on for me loves to see them swing while doggy her
Especially in front of a mirror!
Old 20-07-2022, 04:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 587 / Power: 4
sytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to allsytchioshiok is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
With restrictions lifted lots of events out there...am sure one will be waiting 4u....
Nice one brother, thanks for sharing
Old 25-07-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Glitters of the night...

Old 25-07-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
ahchewsim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

milf look great
Old 25-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:

wow this is good
Old 28-07-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 2
walkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of lightwalkingmeme is a glorious beacon of light

Hi bros,

I was wondering how do yall find MILF FB, I was glancing thru the thread and its mainly using dating app like tinder, okcupid or exchanging contacts.Is it true?

If yall bros are wiliing to share your tips on getting a MILF FB or share their contacts, that will be great too!

Thank you! (coming from a single guy who just got out of a relationship)
Old 28-07-2022, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkingmeme View Post
Hi bros,

I was wondering how do yall find MILF FB, I was glancing thru the thread and its mainly using dating app like tinder, okcupid or exchanging contacts.Is it true?

If yall bros are wiliing to share your tips on getting a MILF FB or share their contacts, that will be great too!

Thank you! (coming from a single guy who just got out of a relationship)
Go to your nearby market.
Old 19-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1765 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

Met this MILF using Telegram - ppl nearby app. She works near my office - so we chat. First few days its always the usual greetings - good mornings, had lunch? etc

about 2 weeks into our routine greetings, she send me a pic of her plate of food without any captions. i replied with ? and she replied "guess where". That same day she send me more images, her office desk, her drinks, her keyboard... weird

I didnt have the time or energy to play mind-games, so i replied her - "show me your bra" and about 15 mins later, an image of her unbuttoning her blouse to expose her grey tee-shirt bra -- D cup at least.. so i continued giving her orders to show me more but she didnt reply that day

New morning, she message me at ard 8am - with a black bra on her bed ... not really excited but sick of her mind games, i replied "panties?".. she replied quite instantly - an image of a black thong on her bed

so we continue this for a few days - nothing really happened and she is not showing me more. i ignored her for being a cock-teaser..

About 1 week later, ard 5pm when i am almost leaving the office, she send me a message with an image of her finger - it was wet like she just lick it... her nex message "I am so wet."

i ignored her, she started sendiing me more... including her finger inside her pussy ...she is clean shaven, nice pussy, can see that she takes good care of herself there

i search on my phone for an old clip of myself jerking (used to send to one of my FB) and send it to her - she replied like 10 mins later "i want him now". this time i took over control and replied - address, i come now. Surprisingly she send me her office address and ask me for my car plate and ask me to wait at the main entrance..

She came inside my car - she is plump, short chic hair, huge framed spectacle, in a tight A-line shirt and she smells really nice seductive fragrance - in short a very cool MILF - she is prob early 40s maybe..

once in the car, she ask me to drive and started vaping in my car - she ask me if i am still hard? i told her i will be.. so she placed her hands on my pants and started fondling my rod.. i ask her where she wants to go. she took a puff and replied " i want to eat yours. bring me anywhere. but i want it now."

so i drove back towards my office - i know a place in my office where i can park and not get noticed or spotted .. even before i reached, she was already unzipping me and fondling my rod while i drive

i got hard of course by the time i reached my office building - drove to the spot and i ask her to remove her panties - she did so obediently ... it was a pair of neon red lasenza i took it and place it on my nose and sniff it while i took her hands on my rod and she immediately move forward to suck it (thank god to whoever removed the gear sticks design in cars) - she was damn hungry and agressive, fast and furious... i couldnt even last 3 mins and told her i am cumming - she didnt care and continued blowing me even harder - i shoot my load into her mouth, she took every single ounce of whatever i had before she sat up..

she ask if she could get a drink, i came, so i was not interested in offering to bring her for drinks - so we drove to a nearby petrol station and got her a bottle of mineral water and send her home (without her panties)

that night she message me and ask me if she left her panties in my car.. i didnt reply her until the next day.. i took a pic of myself wearing her panties inside my work pants and send her

she got so aroused by the photo that she wanted me to show her more.. i refused and she ask me to meet up that evening after work cause she wants to eat me

this goes on for about 2 weeks, she has since blow me like 4 times in my car.. we have yet have sex cause i know she is just looking for some cheap thrill and then go back to her husband and wonderful kids and family

anyway, lets see how long she can blow me before i get tired of her . .
Old 19-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Thank u bro kimsiew for this n future updates!
Old 19-08-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 15
james38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to alljames38 is a name known to all
Smile Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
Met this MILF using Telegram - ppl nearby app. She works near my office - so we chat. First few days its always the usual greetings - good mornings, had lunch? etc

about 2 weeks into our routine greetings, she send me a pic of her plate of food without any captions. i replied with ? and she replied "guess where". That same day she send me more images, her office desk, her drinks, her keyboard... weird

I didnt have the time or energy to play mind-games, so i replied her - "show me your bra" and about 15 mins later, an image of her unbuttoning her blouse to expose her grey tee-shirt bra -- D cup at least.. so i continued giving her orders to show me more but she didnt reply that day

New morning, she message me at ard 8am - with a black bra on her bed ... not really excited but sick of her mind games, i replied "panties?".. she replied quite instantly - an image of a black thong on her bed

so we continue this for a few days - nothing really happened and she is not showing me more. i ignored her for being a cock-teaser..

About 1 week later, ard 5pm when i am almost leaving the office, she send me a message with an image of her finger - it was wet like she just lick it... her nex message "I am so wet."

i ignored her, she started sendiing me more... including her finger inside her pussy ...she is clean shaven, nice pussy, can see that she takes good care of herself there

i search on my phone for an old clip of myself jerking (used to send to one of my FB) and send it to her - she replied like 10 mins later "i want him now". this time i took over control and replied - address, i come now. Surprisingly she send me her office address and ask me for my car plate and ask me to wait at the main entrance..

She came inside my car - she is plump, short chic hair, huge framed spectacle, in a tight A-line shirt and she smells really nice seductive fragrance - in short a very cool MILF - she is prob early 40s maybe..

once in the car, she ask me to drive and started vaping in my car - she ask me if i am still hard? i told her i will be.. so she placed her hands on my pants and started fondling my rod.. i ask her where she wants to go. she took a puff and replied " i want to eat yours. bring me anywhere. but i want it now."

so i drove back towards my office - i know a place in my office where i can park and not get noticed or spotted .. even before i reached, she was already unzipping me and fondling my rod while i drive

i got hard of course by the time i reached my office building - drove to the spot and i ask her to remove her panties - she did so obediently ... it was a pair of neon red lasenza i took it and place it on my nose and sniff it while i took her hands on my rod and she immediately move forward to suck it (thank god to whoever removed the gear sticks design in cars) - she was damn hungry and agressive, fast and furious... i couldnt even last 3 mins and told her i am cumming - she didnt care and continued blowing me even harder - i shoot my load into her mouth, she took every single ounce of whatever i had before she sat up..

she ask if she could get a drink, i came, so i was not interested in offering to bring her for drinks - so we drove to a nearby petrol station and got her a bottle of mineral water and send her home (without her panties)

that night she message me and ask me if she left her panties in my car.. i didnt reply her until the next day.. i took a pic of myself wearing her panties inside my work pants and send her

she got so aroused by the photo that she wanted me to show her more.. i refused and she ask me to meet up that evening after work cause she wants to eat me

this goes on for about 2 weeks, she has since blow me like 4 times in my car.. we have yet have sex cause i know she is just looking for some cheap thrill and then go back to her husband and wonderful kids and family

anyway, lets see how long she can blow me before i get tired of her . .
Dear Bro Kim Siew,
Sex diseases can be transmitted thru BBJ. Aren't you not worried. Recently i screwed one milf, my groin area felt itchy after that. She offered to bbj but lucky i rejected it. Otherwise, i could end up getting sex disease from her.

Rgds,
James
Old 20-08-2022, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Dear Bro Kim Siew,
Sex diseases can be transmitted thru BBJ. Aren't you not worried. Recently i screwed one milf, my groin area felt itchy after that. She offered to bbj but lucky i rejected it. Otherwise, i could end up getting sex disease from her.

Rgds,
James
lang suay, qi jiao boon bian guay
Why you so like dat?
Old 21-08-2022, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by james38 View Post
Dear Bro Kim Siew,

Rgds,
James
groin area itch may not be STD, also, what has that got to do with BBBJ and STD?
Sexual act with multi partners by itself will increase the chance of STD, not just about BBBJ or raw sex.
Anyway, if you choose to do it, then just aware of it. Whether it's the joy or the risk.
In doubt, go to DSC to a screening.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1