The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Rayong

Thanks bro for sharing.
Will venture into rayong next time
Old 06-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 20
knowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find betterknowntender is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Not very sure but I think she has 1 daughter which is about 3 years old.

Hi Bro Humlea,

Thanks for the great info about Rayong.
Everything you had mentioned had been music to my ears. I like them all, even coffee place was interesting as I am a 3-cup daily coffee guy.

Few more things that I am curious.

1/ How far is the long-stretch beach from central area of Rayong ? Is the beach within walking distance, say 20 min walk ?

2/ You have told us a few venue with young ladies available. Is there place with ladies on the other side of the spectrum ?. Experience counts more than eye-candy type for me. That's why I have been keen on SabaiRoom soapie in Pattaya.

3/ I have heard about Thai Yai very long time ago -- in the good old days when Hatyai was the paradise for Sing and Malaysians. Hope you can enlighten in future about the Thai Yai in Rayong.

Knowntender
Old 06-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Wikipedia say based on 2016 data, Rayong is the province with the highest income per capita in whole thailand!
Old 20-08-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Hi Bro Humlea,

Glad to know Rayong seems like a place with its own magical feel. Normally head there for meetings and then back to BKK on same day. Would consider staying overnight and explore on my next visit.
Always had the feeling of lost when exiting the highway to Rayong while looking at the road to Pattaya.
Now I have something to look forward to.
Thanks for sharing the place.

YB.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is it possible to do Rayong in a day trip?
If yes, which place is better to use as homebase.... BKK or Patts?
Old 20-08-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Is it possible to do Rayong in a day trip?
If yes, which place is better to use as homebase.... BKK or Patts?
Bkk to Rayong is close to 2hrs one way.
Pattaya is probably about 40mins away from Rayong.
But if you are already in Pattaya, why not just stay there unless you have other agendas like work in Rayong.
Old 10-08-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Next intro is...

Platinum Club right under IT Star Hotel.

It's a open concept karaoke with VIP rooms. Girls are charge at 200 baht per hour but careful about the lady drink. It's 150 baht a shot and it can quickly add up. Girls quality not bad, comes in all kinds and shape. Mostly in their young 20s and bring them out depends on chemistry in the range of 3-5k. When entering the premise you will have to walk pass the lady waiting area and you can first take a look at what you like.

12 persons including girls 6/6 without hand brake on LD cost about 15k.

GPS: 12.686443, 101.270628
Standing at side entrance of Star IT Center look opposite on your left tuck at the corner below the multi carpark.
I totally forgotten about this thread...

This joint didn't survive covid and new novotel hotel is being built on it.
Old 10-08-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

A Thai restaurant that was close almost for the entire covid period but found out it was opened again.

It's a restaurant beside the river along the road leading to the beach. Food is ok but the specialty is a group of ladies will sit with you at a 150 baht/hr rate. No LD problem and they drink whatever you are drinking. They are not tied with contract or anything so hitting the road will depend on your nego skills. Honestly I don't think it's difficult. Talked to 2 of them and they are willing to go... I didn't try because I'm a Cinderalla.

Ladies are Asian local standards not the angmo style you see in pattaya. Overall a nice place for a fun evening dinner.

GPS: 12.670204, 101.237912

Last edited by Humlea; 10-08-2022 at 02:07 PM. Reason: remove google maps as it turns out to be broken link
Old 10-08-2022, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro Humlea,

Thanks for the great info about Rayong.

Knowntender
Bro, I miss you... still living in Patts?
Old 10-08-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next post is where to drink your afternoon coffee.

Cooper Coffee - Khaopai
GPS: 12.716112, 101.207566 (google map will show you nothing because back then wasn't build yet).

Is the coffee very nice? I would say got standard lah. Thai coffee mostly are pressed coffee so americano taste about the same everywhere. Then what's so special about this place? The lady boss very chio. In her late 20s with a killer smile.

If you check their FB the lady posting a lot of photo is not her. She's the one posted back in 6th Dec 2018. Remember to try the banana crepe with chocolate fudge cake.
Cooper coffee is around and they have expended. It's still run by the same lady boss still chio as even. They had relocated behind the original shop.

GPS: 12.717443, 101.208134
Old 02-10-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
timho93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going rayong next week. Any spa recommendations?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1