The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: I can't really enjoy sex...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lechlee View Post
Bro. Don't panic. I assume you are still young and doesn't have much sexual experience.

Mine is 6.5-7" and same as yours, mine is a bit curved, probably 10-30 degree but definitely not the super straight one.

If i'm guessing correctly, you wear those tight underwear during your puberty period even at night when you sleep. And you never position the penis upright in the underwear during the crucial developing years, thus explaining the curve as we develop. Mine was this experience, no one taught me, and it was too late by the time I knew about this.

Well bro, even though the curve doesn't make your penis the most aesthetically pleasing to the eyes, but good news is I'm married...My wife doesn't complain about the curve and instead complains happily I go too deep at times (touching her cervix).

Thus, if my wife is happy, I'm sure your partner will be happy too given your length. You just gonna work on not cumming too fast then. Haha

Don't get bothered by what those FL say. Focus on your strength and find someone who loves you for who you are. Your self esteem doesn't come from what the FL say but how you feel about yourself. Make sure you groom yourself well and speak well with confidence. And you will soon have girls liking you
same here bro, i also curved penis. about 20-30 degrees to the side. i was quite sad many years back but when i tried it out (exs, FLs). it's the technique and the foreplay that count more. literally no girls complained i was hurting them, except there's one who commented that mine is curved, so initially she felt a but not comfy but guess what....she keep coming back to look for me at my favourite bar in BKK when i was there lol. i mean curve dick is one thing, but it's the whole package bro. ladies in general also want respect, love, felt cared for etc and i believe the overwhelming majority of them will do it with you even if your (like us) dicks are not 100% straight. it's ok one
Old 30-08-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Jlim78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerko121075 View Post
For FL, they want small dick and cum fast. Like other bro says, u need to find a gf that can take u.
Yes I certainly hope so...
Old 30-08-2022, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
Hi Bro, mine was 30deg too. but it not curved upward instead and also got feedback from lady that i've intercourse with that my cock is so yummy and it hits to their spot every pumping. they love it so much.
Maybe the FL only wanted to get money instead to give u pleasure by complete the intercourse.
I think that's the case for many FLs nowadays? My experiences from 6-7 years ago were never this unpleasant... Maybe I haven't found the "right" FL
Old 30-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
i experience this when i go visit fls as well. i'm roughly around 6in mark which i dont think is big by any means. most of the times, they will complain too big and say only can missionary, others cannot because will pain. but missionary also block access dont let me do full strokes.

its damn turn off ah. normally i meet this kind, i just stop go bathe give money and leave. no point "arguing" with them about it as well. just blacklist move on ah.

very very rare occasions where i meet a few that prefer and can take my size. Queen whom used to be from VP for example. find this kind of lady, i tend to become regular
I totally agree with you bro. It's a huge turn off. Have to force myself to cum faster, not enjoyable at all...
Old 30-08-2022, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
same here bro, i also curved penis. about 20-30 degrees to the side. i was quite sad many years back but when i tried it out (exs, FLs). it's the technique and the foreplay that count more. literally no girls complained i was hurting them, except there's one who commented that mine is curved, so initially she felt a but not comfy but guess what....she keep coming back to look for me at my favourite bar in BKK when i was there lol. i mean curve dick is one thing, but it's the whole package bro. ladies in general also want respect, love, felt cared for etc and i believe the overwhelming majority of them will do it with you even if your (like us) dicks are not 100% straight. it's ok one
You're right. Thanks bro!
Old 31-08-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 2
owlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to beholdowlette is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlim78 View Post
I totally agree with you bro. It's a huge turn off. Have to force myself to cum faster, not enjoyable at all...
at least you can still force yourself to cum. i can't even force myself to maintain an erection after LOL

its fucking turn off
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1