The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2021, 07:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asking a ML out

So let's say you successfully asked ML out on her off days, do what ah? What's next? Lost sia.

Bring her out explore Singapore? Or need to splurge(rather not)
Old 15-12-2021, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking a ML out

Prepare chopping board. Either she chop you or you chop yourself trying to impress her

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 15-12-2021, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
So let's say you successfully asked ML out on her off days, do what ah? What's next? Lost sia.

Offer her a nice and cosy place to give her a good massage in return. She'll appreciate it
Old 15-12-2021, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 16
asdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to beholdasdfghjk1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Bring her to couple massage and see her naked and do whatever u like in the room after the masseuse left.
Old 15-12-2021, 08:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1795 / Power: 17
bonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant futurebonk69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Prepare chopping board. Either she chop you or you chop yourself trying to impress her
Well said, to be honest I got chopped before but sibeisong she use her pussy to sux my penis head but dun let me in duno how she could do it and yawning ah ah ah, and use a condom to penetrate her. Good thing dun last long i want second time she dun give me anymore since then
Old 15-12-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

50/50 you can fuck her, for money off course. if they dont take money, brace yourself for something even bigger. remember you are not the fucker but the fuckee in this game. They planned everything even before the arrive to singapore, you are part off and one of those that fell into place...

Dont fall in love, they can hurt you real bad 8-)

Oh by the way, the Chee bye is theirs, they are in control of the game, to fuck or not to fuck.... LOL
Old 15-12-2021, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Asking a ML out

Better save your $$ and explore others.
Old 15-12-2021, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better

if u have chemistry or be upfront about $, sure.
if not, what u seeking? probably better to dl tinder?
Old 15-12-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 19
happpy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant futurehapppy has a brilliant future

you like that ask means more or less you have limited resources

dont waste time and embarrass yourself.

cancel it off or either just ask her straight how much one shot.

last or not least who this ml share?
Old 15-12-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What's next? Lost sia.
Practise calligraphy after you asked her out. 死字怎么写?
Old 15-12-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1467 / Power: 18
HeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud ofHeyHo has much to be proud of
ML only wants $, u think they think you handsome? 😂 c’mon lah
Ask how much first if ok then screw and move on to next Girl
Old 15-12-2021, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bring for meal follow by hotel
Old 16-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 908 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can play chess or play chest wif her bro ..
Old 16-12-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Overall just curious, what's the outcome text a little, chit chat. 早安here 晚安there, didn't really have a plan in mind, just wanna see where this could go. 😂.

I guess maybe need to prepare Kena chop.
Old 16-12-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 9
soshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to beholdsoshiarsenal is a splendid one to behold

From 过来人 don't waste your time haha. MLs here very smart one, somemore they got either colleagues or other customers acting as their "advisers". They always in control of the game.

Spend one whole day with her, may not even get in her pants. Just use the money, top up a little, can find good FJ outside.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1