The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
citrabatam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Border Opening Thread

do you guys fill up the traveller form declaration in mysejahtera ?
Old 19-04-2022, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Vlad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the average queue time if driving in after 11pm?
Old 19-04-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by citrabatam View Post
do you guys fill up the traveller form declaration in mysejahtera ?
Seems like the immigration doesn’t bother abt this, my trips they never ask for it but most importantly you must fill up for returning to sg.
Old 20-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Understand cw bus services will resume from 1st May from queens st to jb.
Thank you. I still prefer taking Taxi because of the long queue and long walk. At least going in I always take taxi pre covid. Come back still not that bad.
Old 20-04-2022, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

I drove in on 18/4/2022 afternoon via tuas, back to sg from woodlands customs evening. No check any vaccinated status both side customs. Went to bukit indah huang zu xuan for massage, ksl kfc for lunch, both places never ask for any scan or checks.
Old 20-04-2022, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Understand cw bus services will resume from 1st May from queens st to jb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 香香很烦 View Post
Is there news on it ? Hmm
CW is mudland company...... despo for business.
SGP's Transitlink oso wants to resume service 170 into JB.... but MoT wun allow at present.... that fat ahneh say wait n see.
Old 20-04-2022, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Everyone happy to pump petrol in jb, but nobody ask why pay so much in sg🤦
Old 20-04-2022, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2342 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy72 View Post
Everyone happy to pump petrol in jb, but nobody ask why pay so much in sg🤦
This is normal. Our standard of living is higher and pay is higher. Everything we earn is higher and our currency is higher. You want high pay, those guys working in petrol industry also want high pay so no choice lo. Actually, I don't think the oil price is too ridiculous. We pay 3 dollars in SG, Malaysians also pay $3 in their currency. If we didn't factor in that our currency is stronger actually we are the same. Plus our pay is higher so we can take advantage of the relatively cheaper petrol Only if we make the efforts to go over to pump petrol. What I want to question is why government prevents us from going JB to pump by putting in the 3/4 fuel tank rule since we already make the efforts to go there. Is free-market right? Anyway, maybe they got their point la to protect those people in the petroleum industry like how they protect us Singaporean with the citizen to FT quota. If not who will wanna hire Singaporean. SG government is world best sure got their reasonings.
Old 20-04-2022, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 15
eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!eddy72 is one of the Best!

Bro, u can love pap yourself.. not just petrol, cannot bring cigarettes back,tax on extra stuff too . Earn good money in sg, but only feel like rich man in jb..🤦
Old 20-04-2022, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad View Post
What's the average queue time if driving in after 11pm?
Actually there is no queue or very fast clearance for cars & motorbike lanes..... even during peak hours.

The bottleneck is at the landbridge immigration counters for foot/bus travellers...... be prepared to queue for up to 2-3 hrs during peak hours. Good friday weekend the human jam queue clearance time was 4 hrs.

During peak hours it is better to cross by car or motorbike...... even if you do not have vehicle..... pay a bit more to hitch a ride on those pirate taxis / motorbikes..... unless you dun mind waiting for hours in the queue.
Old 20-04-2022, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Seems like the immigration doesn’t bother abt this, my trips they never ask for it but most importantly you must fill up for returning to sg.
this is the one where you fill up physically at Woodlands customs and not in the app?
Old 20-04-2022, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
this is the one where you fill up physically at Woodlands customs and not in the app?
Bro its via App,
Old 20-04-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
If you are SG citizen, PR or workpass holder.... no need to fill up the SG arrival app or form anymore.

However tourists still need to submit the arrival card.... in either physical form or via online app.
Old 20-04-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Bro its via App,
For those not familiar with using electronic devices.... they can still do it the old fashion way.... by filling up the physical form.
Old 21-04-2022, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Actually there is no queue or very fast clearance for cars & motorbike lanes..... even during peak hours.

The bottleneck is at the landbridge immigration counters for foot/bus travellers...... be prepared to queue for up to 2-3 hrs during peak hours. Good friday weekend the human jam queue clearance time was 4 hrs.

During peak hours it is better to cross by car or motorbike...... even if you do not have vehicle..... pay a bit more to hitch a ride on those pirate taxis / motorbikes..... unless you dun mind waiting for hours in the queue.
Weekdays will be the best I guess. To avoid all the peak hours.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1