The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 04-06-2017, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
berywhiteknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvtolick View Post
Alicia field report

Will not rate using numbers becase I think it is very rude. Very sweet looking girl, just like one of those cheerful girl during Uni days. Able to break the ice easily and chatty as well. She makes me feel at ease and comfortable, someone you are able to relate things easily. During the process, she kinda reminded me of my ex (gfe) which I thought was good. Willing to do whatever I requested, So all in all, she is one precious girl!
Copy and pasted from the thread, i wonder if its her or her agent
Old 04-06-2017, 10:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Trenk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Well, there are all sorts of people around. Maybe these some people are just worry of her gainin popularity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kronicles View Post
Wondering what is wrong with some people here. It just my view and I got zapped. Really damn knn.
Old 05-06-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
IrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sorry for being zapped. Advisable not to comment me over here. I'm not worth it at this corner. Appreciate it

Quote:
Wondering what is wrong with some people here. It just my view and I got zapped. Really damn knn.
Old 05-06-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
At -45 u are still worried about getting zapped??!
Old 05-06-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
kronicles is stuck in moderation for some time to come

My previous point is 21 and being zapped til -45.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
At -45 u are still worried about getting zapped??!
Old 05-06-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thefacts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier666 View Post
Miss Q is one of my favs. Petite GND look, nice body. Her description is healthy and she's right, not bone thin but not the 'curvy' ones you see either. High GFE, can hold a conversation. Enjoyed her company and been returning to meet her quite abit, each time for longer period.
She is nice,
but 500 for a gal without bbbj, no cim, no painting,
think about it before proceed,
this is what my buddy told me,
lucky i never book,if not i sure get frust with so many restrictions,
i got nothing against her,
Just speak the truth only,
take her if u dont believe me
Old 05-06-2017, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My previous point is 21 and being zapped til -45.
Up u 11...

Will return favour to bros who've help
Old 05-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -39 / Power: 0
kronicles is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Thanks bro for uppin me. 👍👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by redboi View Post
Up u 11...
Old 05-06-2017, 04:15 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 0
foxyfelyn is one of the Best!foxyfelyn is one of the Best!foxyfelyn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefacts View Post
She is nice,
Are you clone???
Im Miss Q friend if you say $500 No BBBJ , NO CIM, NO PAINTING not worthy. FYI not only one syt provide such service..
You say your buddy told you, say his nick Miss Q will know.
Whoever is this thefacts FL just do for living don't try break people rice bowl...
Even i don't have a deek to try but Miss Q confirm have a Gorgeous look, GFE service and fun loving accompany...
Old 05-06-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

IrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIrisRaeYung is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I tried to up you but don't know why the dialogue box just disappeared everytime I did that. Any idea how to up points?

Quote:
Thanks bro for uppin me. 👍👍
Old 05-06-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
rapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrapier666 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefacts View Post
She is nice,
Dear Thefacts,

I'm not sure if I have made your acquaintance such that you feel entitled to make such comments on my post. I was merely providing my opinions to what a fellow samster asked.

Yes its true that Miss Q don't offer bbbj and CIM. One man's meat is another man's poison. If i want those services, I could just go to those foreign gals. At this price, I could get all that plus AR, AJ, threesome. You name it. Why do I even need to spend for a local then?

I am speaking for myself but I guess the attraction of local girls is about the whole package, the GFE factor, that she is someone who is literally your GND or the OL walking in Shenton way. If you are looking for those services, by all means go find someone else. Anyone can meet your basic needs satisfactorily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxyfelyn View Post
Are you clone???
Im Miss Q friend if you say $500 No BBBJ , NO CIM, NO PAINTING not worthy. FYI not only one syt provide such service..
You say your buddy told you, say his nick Miss Q will know.
Whoever is this thefacts FL just do for living don't try break people rice bowl...
Even i don't have a deek to try but Miss Q confirm have a Gorgeous look, GFE service and fun loving accompany...
Thanks Felyn for speaking up for a fellow lady. I agree, Miss Q is the nicest in terms of GFE I've experienced. I've been around quite a few years now and I enjoyed spending time with her the most. Seeing that 'Thefacts' is a new account, I tend to believe that is someone in the line, maybe an agent, trying to sabotage . Haters gonna hate, but I do urge samsters to really consider good people like MQ (and Felyn although I hadn't met her before)
Old 05-06-2017, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Trenk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I was zapped too for speaking up. I don't know who the fuck are you. Have u met Iris before or u just another mother fucker keyboard warrior. U zapped me cos u think she has cui face. I personally don't find her cui or anything lower. If so, I dun think she will gain quite a no of regulars here which they can vouch for it. If she is wat so called cui, there are many out here even worse den her. We are here to show support to whoever we like to, not to seek ur approval. Just another knn hater.
Old 05-06-2017, 07:37 PM
Samster

Guys, as I said, don't have to comment further about me over here. It not important at all. If he thinks I cui, just let it be. From the beginning, I didn't mention I am kan si lang chio. Cui, cui lor. 我是有父母生了. If cui, then don't book lor. I'm not begging or holding to anyone's legs you know. I will up you guys points if I able to.
Old 06-06-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tony979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wanted to check, has anyone tried ButterflyBabes? Are their girls good?
Old 06-06-2017, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
berywhiteknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier666 View Post
Dear Thefacts,

I'm not sure if I have made your acquaintance such that you feel entitled to make such comments on my post. I was merely providing my opinions to what a fellow samster asked.

Yes its true that Miss Q don't offer bbbj and CIM. One man's meat is another man's poison. If i want those services, I could just go to those foreign gals. At this price, I could get all that plus AR, AJ, threesome. You name it. Why do I even need to spend for a local then?

I am speaking for myself but I guess the attraction of local girls is about the whole package, the GFE factor, that she is someone who is literally your GND or the OL walking in Shenton way. If you are looking for those services, by all means go find someone else. Anyone can meet your basic needs satisfactorily.

Thanks Felyn for speaking up for a fellow lady. I agree, Miss Q is the nicest in terms of GFE I've experienced. I've been around quite a few years now and I enjoyed spending time with her the most. Seeing that 'Thefacts' is a new account, I tend to believe that is someone in the line, maybe an agent, trying to sabotage . Haters gonna hate, but I do urge samsters to really consider good people like MQ (and Felyn although I hadn't met her before)
Agree that Quaintrelle is quite high on GFE. A bit shy at first but once you talk to her and get familiar it's quite like a real GF that you can talk to. One of the best I met in this dome. If really sabo case I must say it's sad, cos I hate to lose a gem like her (and a few others). I think we already lost Iris... I wonder...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1