The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 14-05-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bukit Merah

bobian one la, usually these top-up Cat1 establishments are those that kept pumping ads, churning meitu photos, showing assets etc...
Plus, its not easy to find pretty ones (each to their own standard ha) nowadays. Mostly MILF in disguise of SYTs...
Old 15-05-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

My go-to viet SYT Lisa just took 1 year vacation so I decided to visit curtain joint next to it, thank you @Footman for recommendation.

wide range of milf, ok to ugly one.
better go there and pick,

try y*y* and j***j*** quite decent, the message was good if you want them to massage.

gq 1B-3B standard rate

while piak piak can hear next curtain also.

will try to find SYT in the area to replace my lost

happy hunting
---------------------------
Old 15-05-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Dci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDci110 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Visiting such Cat1 joints where you spend 88 + top-up of 50/80/100 for a mere HJ, is not meant for the vast majority. There are value-for-money options at other joints.
Somehow, till today, people are still enticed by the nice photos of Cat1 joint MLs on Facebook/ads, and overlooked about the excessive paying and less than desirable level 1 experience.
I agree. Personally it's for the thrill of building rapport and seeing how far you can take it with the ml. It's good for the occasional thrill.
Old 16-05-2023, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
homeking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post
My go-to viet SYT Lisa just took 1 year vacation so I decided to visit curtain joint next to it, thank you @Footman for recommendation.

try y*y* and j***j*** quite decent, the message was good if you want them to massage.

gq 1B-3B standard rate

happy hunting
Hi. Can share the location. I stay in bukit merah too. TIA
Old 16-05-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 552 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogal View Post

gq 1B-3B standard rate

happy hunting
Strictly speaking, this should not fall under Bukit Merah thread, though it is not far away.

I had tried JJ before on her very first night of work. and I know YY too.
This joint has a small room on the left, to provide more privacy, and one can leave via the back door during late night.
Apart from the above ladies, don't forget PRC FF who has natural 36E, white tiger south, and was previously working at Sin Ming before she RTC for some months.
Entrance is 1B.
Old 16-05-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Anyone willing to exchange notes on the new MLs at SQ, dm me please
Old 16-05-2023, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 4
Sogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to beholdSogal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post

Strictly speaking, this should not fall under Bukit Merah thread, though it is not far away.

I had tried JJ before on her very first night of work. and I know YY too.
This joint has a small room on the left, to provide more privacy, and one can leave via the back door during late night.
Apart from the above ladies, don't forget PRC FF who has natural 36E, white tiger south, and was previously working at Sin Ming before she RTC for some months.
Entrance is 1B.
sorry bro TB thread keep getting delete

FF is not in my radar, got to visiting the shop more
---------------------------
Old 19-05-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros have tried and can share fr on this ml? Working in Spa V****
Old 19-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 19
lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!lowprofile is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hideki View Post

Any bros have tried and can share fr on this ml? Working in Spa V****
Real person minus 50%
Old 19-05-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowprofile View Post
Real person minus 50%
Wah minus 50%. I saw her quite lookalike the one working at tpp.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
letsbet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There's a FL joint in bukit merah central. Disguised under SPA management which actually close down liao. Beware though, quality sibei random like exploring a Jungle.
Old 19-05-2023, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Is it last time the forest joint bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbet View Post
There's a FL joint in bukit merah central. Disguised under SPA management which actually close down liao. Beware though, quality sibei random like exploring a Jungle.
Old 19-05-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Is it last time the forest joint bro?
Pretty obvious liao
Old 19-05-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol got it bro. I have one ctc say that's the location but wc looks too good to be true so I just skip la.

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbet View Post
Pretty obvious liao
Old 19-05-2023, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Lol got it bro. I have one ctc say that's the location but wc looks too good to be true so I just skip la.
Yes some pictures are fake. But i actually saw couple not bad ones, they even offered to choose from within upon viewing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1