The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
xiaoqian

Closed Thread

Old 24-07-2020, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 4
fracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfracha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Parklane massage

Someone recommends lvl5 l*s* viet
Heard she is good looking milf but very rush service.. Thinking to try her or go to my usual place.. Anyone also likes l*s*?
Old 24-07-2020, 11:37 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
It's natural for Xiao Qian to give preferential treatment, like discounted rates and certain services, to those she is comfortable with or have chemistry and likes. It could be those who are younger or around her age or good looking or physially appeals to her or the type of guys she likes etc.

One good example is frenching. I faced no problems frenching with her, those deep passionate type, never got rejected and many times she initiated it. But had read before bros mentioning she rejected their attempts to french her, while other bros who got the same treatment as me, she will french without any hesitation or rejection.
Ya me too first visit can french Liao
Old 24-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchking View Post
You can try Lina the short hair middle shop at scuba row. I gave her 130 she say 100 can liao leh but she ask me promise every week go back so I take the 30 go eat lunch
lina dun have the looks and body, really skinny and small tits. if she ask for too much, sure no business. the 2 wls beside her ask for 130, she need to go lower then got customer.
Old 24-07-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's natural for Xiao Qian to give preferential treatment, like discounted rates and certain services, to those she is comfortable with or have chemistry and likes. It could be those who are younger or around her age or good looking or physially appeals to her or the type of guys she likes etc.

One good example is frenching. I faced no problems frenching with her, those deep passionate type, never got rejected and many times she initiated it. But had read before bros mentioning she rejected their attempts to french her, while other bros who got the same treatment as me, she will french without any hesitation or rejection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giansex View Post
same here.

since i first know xq, she ok with frenching with me, nice wet tongue fight. that's one part of her service i really like.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Geylangunited88 is Cool - loads of Potential

My humble opinion. XQ’s look and service is worth the $150.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
opinaldoz is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by fracha View Post
Someone recommends lvl5 l*s* viet
Heard she is good looking milf but very rush service.. Thinking to try her or go to my usual place.. Anyone also likes l*s*?
Last time she services good, now become very rush services.
Old 24-07-2020, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
My humble opinion. XQ’s look and service is worth the $150.
Her service and looks relative to the parklane/OT standard is worth it. If compare to GL Cat150 she is overpriced.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Her service and looks relative to the parklane/OT standard is worth it. If compare to GL Cat150 she is overpriced.
I have been a regular of Cat 150 but Geylang has been closed since March. Since Phase 2 I have been looking for ML. Hope Geylang will open soon bro. Thanks .
Old 24-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 11
noob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to beholdnoob0123 is a splendid one to behold

What time is best to visit her tomorrow?
Since she doesnt accept my wechat request
Old 24-07-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geylangunited88 View Post
I have been a regular of Cat 150 but Geylang has been closed since March. Since Phase 2 I have been looking for ML. Hope Geylang will open soon bro. Thanks .
Yes bro i hope GL will open soon.
Old 24-07-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Yes bro i hope GL will open soon.
You see bro I replied you and got zapped. Anyway I also not keen to participate in this forum but just to come out to say something for XQ. This forum like got people looking at it 24 hrs and ready to zap anyone within seconds. Haha. I am a busy man and don’t have time for all these nonsense. Bye

Last edited by Geylangunited88; 24-07-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 24-07-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
same here.

since i first know xq, she ok with frenching with me, nice wet tongue fight. that's one part of her service i really like.
I think some other bros also had no problems frenching Xiao Qian but had read bros mentioning she rejected their attempts to french her.
Old 25-07-2020, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 5
sinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersinkieyoungman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itchking View Post
You can try Lina the short hair middle shop at scuba row. I gave her 130 she say 100 can liao leh but she ask me promise every week go back so I take the 30 go eat lunch
Bro is she still there nowadays? Been a long time since i go find her.....
Old 25-07-2020, 07:49 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KTVbuddy View Post
same here.

Quote:
Quote:

All frenching khakis??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 25-07-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by meijipcc View Post
Paid Xiaoqian a visit yesterday.

Frenching:
Yes, lots of passionate all out tongue fight. However she said she doesn't french those with bad breath and poor mouth hygiene. For these customers, she will tell them she don't french with all customers.
maybe this is why xq dun wan to french with some and reject them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread