The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-01-2011, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future
Re: Chiangmai

Found in online
http://www.chiangmai-grouptours.com/nightlife_tour.php
Old 27-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Aniuge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Just got back from CM two weeks ago. The following are some updates on night life there. Btw, my broken Thai came in quite handy for checking out places.

1) Poseidon MP - this is a total let down. Wls there are all MILFs and customers are mostly locals. As it's so packed, I left without asking prices.

2) Sayuri MP - two price categories Bht1900 n Bht2200 for "90mins". Wls there are between 18-25. The room was old n the mattress was squeaky. There was no soapy massage but only she only helped to clean me up. A very brief kissing on my tits followed by a standard BJ then there gone the FJ. She was responsive n ok for different FJ positions but no frenching, no painting, etc. By the time I had offloaded, I still had 30mins to go. Thus, suggested to her for 2nd shot but she demanded another 700bht. Hence, gave up the idea n left. After checking with the okt, he said it SOP in CM that you get only 1 shot regardless how long they promise you.

3) Chiang Mai View Hotel MP - this MP is just located at the ground floor of the hotel. They hd 2 categoris too - 1,600 n 1,900 for "90"mins. The cheaper ones are mostly MILFs whereas the other ones are syts. The room n the Wl's services are quite similar with Sayuri, nothing much to repeat again.

4) Foxy Lady - This agogo bar is located in Night Bazaar. The gals there were just average but were quite friendly n accomodating if you buy them drinks. FYI, there's no tiger show available in CM. After warming with a gal, it cost bht600 for the bar fine and another bht2,500 to bring her back to my hotel room for 3 hours, as she claimed. Back in to the hotel room, her attitude turned cold. After helping me to shower then she got onto the bed and formatted a "大" character for me. She only performed HJ to cap me followed by FJ. After the job done, she gave a kind of facial expression that I could not help to let her leave even thou it's only 1 hour gone.

Hope these will help when u guys wanna go CM.
Old 28-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Truth is, seems like nothing had changed in the last few years.

I gave up on CM about 2 years ago and never went back because it will never become the great cheonging place like it was 10 years ago.

PT
Old 29-01-2011, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniuge View Post
Hi guys,

Just got back from CM two weeks ago. The following are some updates on night life there. Btw, my broken Thai came in quite handy for checking out places.

1) Poseidon MP - this is a total let down. Wls there are all MILFs and customers are mostly locals. As it's so packed, I left without asking prices.

2) Sayuri MP - two price categories Bht1900 n Bht2200 for "90mins". Wls there are between 18-25. The room was old n the mattress was squeaky. There was no soapy massage but only she only helped to clean me up. A very brief kissing on my tits followed by a standard BJ then there gone the FJ. She was responsive n ok for different FJ positions but no frenching, no painting, etc. By the time I had offloaded, I still had 30mins to go. Thus, suggested to her for 2nd shot but she demanded another 700bht. Hence, gave up the idea n left. After checking with the okt, he said it SOP in CM that you get only 1 shot regardless how long they promise you.

3) Chiang Mai View Hotel MP - this MP is just located at the ground floor of the hotel. They hd 2 categoris too - 1,600 n 1,900 for "90"mins. The cheaper ones are mostly MILFs whereas the other ones are syts. The room n the Wl's services are quite similar with Sayuri, nothing much to repeat again.

4) Foxy Lady - This agogo bar is located in Night Bazaar. The gals there were just average but were quite friendly n accomodating if you buy them drinks. FYI, there's no tiger show available in CM. After warming with a gal, it cost bht600 for the bar fine and another bht2,500 to bring her back to my hotel room for 3 hours, as she claimed. Back in to the hotel room, her attitude turned cold. After helping me to shower then she got onto the bed and formatted a "大" character for me. She only performed HJ to cap me followed by FJ. After the job done, she gave a kind of facial expression that I could not help to let her leave even thou it's only 1 hour gone.

Hope these will help when u guys wanna go CM.
Hi folks,

CM is not a really an ideal place for "Party Goer", instead Bkk is the right place to go. For CM & CR, more on temple tour, nature sight viewing, elephant ride, mountain view, water fall, beautiful garden, nice weather & others. Normally I will start my trip in CM followed by CR back to CM again then to BKK & Pattaya. The later mentioned last 2 places always have lots of fun. Just like my recent stay in Bkk, Bro namelo & I have so much fun in Nana, Bkk. Unless you can speak Thai, maybe you might know some pretty gals in Cm / Cr. Btw, there are quite a number of gals from CM / Cr whom can conversant in mandarin but depends on you luck too. Cheers.
Old 30-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Hi folks,

CM is not a really an ideal place for "Party Goer", instead Bkk is the right place to go. For CM & CR, more on temple tour, nature sight viewing, elephant ride, mountain view, water fall, beautiful garden, nice weather & others. Normally I will start my trip in CM followed by CR back to CM again then to BKK & Pattaya. The later mentioned last 2 places always have lots of fun. Just like my recent stay in Bkk, Bro namelo & I have so much fun in Nana, Bkk. Unless you can speak Thai, maybe you might know some pretty gals in Cm / Cr. Btw, there are quite a number of gals from CM / Cr whom can conversant in mandarin but depends on you luck too. Cheers.
Actually the WLs working in CM mostly cmi or average only.If they're good-looking,why should they earn less when they should be working in BKK earning more right?So really cant expect much.The best bet for me when i go up with my friends is usually to hit those popular discos where the young go and hopefully some aftermath fun.I always make a point to build a good rapport and chat,tip the hotel doormen,mostly young men for tips on local hangouts.Hope this helps,cheers
Old 31-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 19
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Actually the WLs working in CM mostly cmi or average only.If they're good-looking,why should they earn less when they should be working in BKK earning more right?So really cant expect much.The best bet for me when i go up with my friends is usually to hit those popular discos where the young go and hopefully some aftermath fun.I always make a point to build a good rapport and chat,tip the hotel doormen,mostly young men for tips on local hangouts.Hope this helps,cheers
Yo,

Go to "Warm Up", a 3-in 1 joint, live brand, cafe & disco. A lot of university gals patronise this joint during weekend. Beautiful & sexy beer & whisky promoters as well. One of the hottest party place within CM. Cheers.
Old 01-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The WLs in CM are "retirees" from BKK, Hatyai and other parts of LOS...... the syts and good quality ones are usually sent to these places to work....... the only time you will see quality puyings in CM is during the Songkran when they return home from all over LOS to celebrate.

The other alternative is to go for FLs...... usually students and service staff but they dun come cheap........ expensive and whether good service is depending on your luck.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Samster

Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Yo,

Go to "Warm Up", a 3-in 1 joint, live brand, cafe & disco. A lot of university gals patronise this joint during weekend. Beautiful & sexy beer & whisky promoters as well. One of the hottest party place within CM. Cheers.
woo,great!thanks for the headsup bro!
by the way,would you by any chance know of any great entertainment places near Nimmanhaemin Road, Soi 6??e.g any great pubs,discos,restaurants nearby???

Last edited by Triple-X; 01-02-2011 at 09:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Hub_Station deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to CM few years back with my kakis. After reading the thread & pages & can get all the lobang here.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
woo,great!thanks for the headsup bro!
by the way,would you by any chance know of any great entertainment places near Nimmanhaemin Road, Soi 6??e.g any great pubs,discos,restaurants nearby???

I don't frequent this forum enough these days but am glad to help if anyone needs info. Am a resident here for a year plus now...

Heard from a local friend that a new club called "Infinity" just opened. I haven't been there but heard it's good, so worth checking it out. It's located near 'tawan daeng' which is just behind 'Empire building' at soi 6, Niman.

And my friend... you're located in the middle of all the happenings. Niman is known to have loads of restaurants with live music, good food, clubs, etc. One thing though, hope you can speak some thai as this is a so-called 'high-so' local area in Chiang mai...

For bros especially who speak at least a bit of thai, these are my recommendations: Forget go-gos, bars, etc... You don't come all the way to Chiang mai just to get 'Issan gals' at pool bars and go-gos. Go to Warm up, Monkey, Fabrique, Discovery (on wed), Differ, Santitham plaza, Infinity, etc... I know it's brief... Just a quick note for now due to time constraint... i will write more on Chiang mai soon. Cheers!
Old 02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post
I don't frequent this forum enough these days but am glad to help if anyone needs info. Am a resident here for a year plus now...

Heard from a local friend that a new club called "Infinity" just opened. I haven't been there but heard it's good, so worth checking it out. It's located near 'tawan daeng' which is just behind 'Empire building' at soi 6, Niman.

And my friend... you're located in the middle of all the happenings. Niman is known to have loads of restaurants with live music, good food, clubs, etc. One thing though, hope you can speak some thai as this is a so-called 'high-so' local area in Chiang mai...

For bros especially who speak at least a bit of thai, these are my recommendations: Forget go-gos, bars, etc... You don't come all the way to Chiang mai just to get 'Issan gals' at pool bars and go-gos. Go to Warm up, Monkey, Fabrique, Discovery (on wed), Differ, Santitham plaza, Infinity, etc... I know it's brief... Just a quick note for now due to time constraint... i will write more on Chiang mai soon. Cheers!
Wow,thanks alot.Can prove really handy for me.I'm quite a newbie to Chiang Mai :P Thanks alot bro!
Old 03-02-2011, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddymudpie View Post

Damn, wish I had news like this when I visited CM 6 months ago. As others had mention, mainly for tourist trips and such. Girls were always so-so and not anything that will stop traffic. The rumors that CM WL known for being taller, beautiful with nice white skin was mainly not there , but to be fair, I only visited the usual bars and MPs mention here.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 864 / Power: 16
catch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to beholdcatch78 is a splendid one to behold

Tx bro muddymudpie. Planning to go in may and looking fwd to ur new posts about CM
Old 09-03-2011, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
muddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samstermuddymudpie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by catch78 View Post
Tx bro muddymudpie. Planning to go in may and looking fwd to ur new posts about CM

You will find more updated info on chiang mai here: http://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=228338
Old 11-07-2011, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Davidoffs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bros,

Anyone got lobang on renting an service apartment/condo for a month in Chiang Mai City area?

Thanks in advance~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1