The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

i dont remember her old phone thats the thing, with that said, recently when i text her for appointment she got recommend me another of her 'friend' say same service equally good

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
What you said, and coupled with the extreme reviews,could there be 2 ladies using the same photos and phone?
Old 05-08-2020, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
We can implement the same WeChat DB lookup they did on our numbers...
Telegram bot also can. Haha
Good idea.
Old 05-08-2020, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
back then got legend Qiqi / Momo at there and infamous siao lang cust haha
What did the siao lang customer do
Old 05-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 4
Arbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyArbiter500 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by like to molest View Post
Just updating 2 MRs indulged in over the course last 2 weeks

1. Ying Ying
https://sglonelyguy.online/ying-ying-massage/

Tucked away discreetly in area J, but parking is easy. When i saw her, i was pleased! Couldn't see her face as we were mutually masked throughout the session. Quite kinky actually.

She has a tight body, and smooth enhanced boobs. I opted for the chair treatment thingy for novelty sake and it was interesting! After the shower (clean amenities, and decent towels), she instructed me to sit in this chair contraption. Think of it as a hybrid between a dentist chair and a gynae's chair. My legs were then parted and raised, member and surrounding areas lubed, then her magical hands gave me hella a food time. I very soon succumbed to the pleasure and came surprisingly fast.

Round 2 happened after a decent massage, and this time it was on a smaller stool like chair. This time round i took a little longer, but enjoyed it nonetheles.

Highly recommended for a fit milf with a good work ethic. Would put her in the slow sensual service category. And A+ for the sanitary work environment.

2. Anqi / An na

https://sglonelyguy.online/anqi-massage/

Actually visited her quite a few times over the years. Oldie, but a goodie. This time round, tried the chair/stool for first round, which was wild. She would molest the balls, nether region while stroking the shaft at teh same time. I erupted eventually at this constant assault and showered off my shame.

I must say her massage skills are quite good. I opted for the back stepping massage and it was really good. It was like deep tissue massage, and contrary to what it sounds like, its actually really comfortable!

2nd shot was achieved while lying down and took alot more personal effort... Concentrating ... fantasizing of teenage sweethearts, while she worked my member dutifully whilst doing the same old nip sucking. I came.. and she keeps on going and going till i squirm away. She seems to take satisfaction in getting the cumshot! Rather than shy away or grossout- Passion for the work!

On the down side, her towels though dry and folded. Smell kinda funky after i use them to dry myself. Eww.

I wouldn't call her chio.. but she does try to be sexy, and her effort to please is ever present. IN a sick way, she looks abit like that puppeet doll from the Saw movies.. LOL
Tried both before, few years back.
Ying ying: Rmb that she would be quite flirty and make you feel like you're very man. But didn't RTM after a few times as I prefer younger ladies.

Anqi: unsure if it's the same lady I visited as some bros posted there's potentially 2 ML using same number? The one I visited has average body, boobs are big but abit saggy. Looks wise average but I recall slight balding at forehead. I like her back-stepping & hard massage

Any other MLs to recommend for hard & back-stepping massage?
Old 05-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

true, like that more convenient for us also

Quote:
Old 05-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you can recreate the FR DB thread on telegram you'll give boss a heart attack...

TBF I find the SBF telegram pages 99% junk info
Old 05-08-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Lol yup, looks like it got taken down. i hope i get a pm explaining why lmao. but i think we all can sorta figure out why.
Sad, i was just going there to look for fr
Old 05-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbiter500 View Post
That's a pity. An ran was on my list to try. But guess shall have to give her a miss!
Do not just believe what is shown here, an ran may not have highest sensual but she is also not the worst of it. In fact, sensual could be even better than most plain vanilla, plus point is her overall physical attributes score highly.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
spot on , one of his supermods removed it. havent spoken to our boss directly about this. not sure what his thoughts on this are.
Have you pmed stiffness? He mentioned about asking Sam to sticky your thread.

There should be no issue with negative FRs, the old thread had them too (and rankings besides).

Quote:
This thread only TCSS, how to compare with the MLs.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by daREV View Post
Tried her 3 years ago. She was hinting me to buy some concert tickets for her I think. It was during the massage which I kinda ignored. Her attitude changed slightly so I did not rtm. Her selling point is her massage. Thats all. Looks wise she isn’t my type.
i think she choose
Old 05-08-2020, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try her few week back massage not bad abit fat and she offer FJ

Michelle the name

Last edited by heyumf; 05-08-2020 at 06:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:35 PM
Samster

heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by kang_kang View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/candy-massage/

Anyone try this viet bu before?

From photo look quite milf
This one ask before is at mp de
Old 05-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Bro, that's how we all started. This hobby is more addictive than drugs. Welcome to the point of no return. I go once (sometimes twice) a week. If I earn more, i reckon 3 times a week is sufficient for me.
1 time or 2 twice per month I done before max was 4 time per month
Old 05-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 7
cress is a Helpful and Caring Samstercress is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for SLG Mi@o Mi@o

She's a FL turned ML, for those that care about these kind of things...

Looks: definitely got PS, boobs is around big b to c. The real person is quite pretty still imo, very 女人味.

Massage: not trained. But got use strength to press around.

Sensual/hj: not much in the ways of teasing or jerking off, quite mechanical. Good is she accomodating, allow to suck nips, allow to roam south ( i touch outside only, never try finger. Those interested can try) Friendly and chatty.

RTM: maybe, if she still here after i get tired of spas.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Do not just believe what is shown here, an ran may not have highest sensual but she is also not the worst of it. In fact, sensual could be even better than most plain vanilla, plus point is her overall physical attributes score highly.
This I agree. Tried her once some time back think was last year.. overall pleasant experience and if there is hp usage, it's minimal and definitely not during sensual.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1