The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried vinix?

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Haha i dun think she so open to have another gal...
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Why don't you ask her and see what she says. You could end up pleasantly surprised.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-08-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Nothing ventured nothing gained. Why don't you ask her and see what she says. You could end up pleasantly surprised.
Shes not open minded lol...
Old 07-08-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Just tried 1 strip of vinix 100mg today before going for a tarma session (from dome 1).... this will fully test if it works for me cos usually takes me quite while to get hard when do second round.

Indeed after taking this... i manage to get rock hard within less then 1 hr.

Hmm see if tonight can still be hard enough to try on my wife

But i think i got some side effects. Been feeling nauseous the whole afternoon till now.

Maybe next time wrong i try 50mg...
Old 08-08-2020, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 15
plutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samsterplutonite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro per strip contain 100mg...??

Quote:
Just tried 1 strip of vinix 100mg today before going for a tarma session (from dome 1).... this will fully test if it works for me cos usually takes me quite while to get hard when do second round.

But i think i got some side effects. Been feeling nauseous the whole afternoon till now.

Old 08-08-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutonite View Post
Bro per strip contain 100mg...??
Got 3 type

25mg , 50mg and 100mg
Old 08-08-2020, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Where you get it bro? Doc prescription?
Old 08-08-2020, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peeboy75 View Post
Where you get it bro? Doc prescription?
Carousell got one seller
Old 08-08-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Carousell got one seller
Wah! You brave man....
Old 14-08-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

You should try 50mg instead of 100mg first to see if enough for your arousal & hardness. Don’t straight away go for 100mg.

Quote:

Old 14-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
You should try 50mg instead of 100mg first to see if enough for your arousal & hardness. Don’t straight away go for 100mg.
For Sildenafil the starting point is 25mg.

Dose should be kept to the minimum to avoid uncomfortable or harmful side effects.

In other words if 25mg works satisfactory do not take more.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 19-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

I just bought a box of 50mg vinix since cheaper. But dun think i need 10 strips.

Anyone wanna buy some from me? I selling away 5-6 strips. Min order 2 strip. Will deliver to your place foc. Pm me.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:03 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I just bought a box of 50mg vinix since cheaper. But dun think i need 10 strips.

Anyone wanna buy some from me? I selling away 5-6 strips. Min order 2 strip. Will deliver to your place foc. Pm me.
If you don't need 10 strips why did you buy that amount in the first place?

Old 19-08-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If you don't need 10 strips why did you buy that amount in the first place?
Cheaper haha... cos 1 strip cost more then 1 box of 10.
Old 23-08-2020, 04:41 PM
Samster

Thanks to the bro who bought 5 strips from me. I will keep the remaining 5 for my own use haha.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1