The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 01-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochaman View Post
who is the best looking and sluttiest in petain.
Without a doubt, it is jacky43.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Bros may wish to know that the OKT of H14 is seriously ill..... all the WLs in that house are praying for his recovery coz if he does not make it...... this house has to close shop and the WLs have to look for vacant rooms in the other houses.

Supporters of this house please do your part and include the OKT when you go for your prayers.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
spirit85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i haved walked along pertain road its behinf a shopping mall. i saw 1 row of houses but nv see any lights.
Old 02-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6484 / Power: 11
BCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond reputeBCMan has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu00 View Post
Hi, how do i get to Petain Rd? Also what is the price range?
Read through the Petain S-List thread. There tons of info there. It gives names, house/room numbers and prices too. There are floor and pictorial diagrams on how to get to Petain. Lots of effort have been made by the bros here by posting the above infos. So, make use of it. Happy bonking.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

5 Feb 2016, Friday btw 145 pm to 230 pm.

I have to fuck her, saw her hanging clothings, so sexy even with mock acne face. She is at H26 fomer ex H7 the MILF wl that has a Korean male singer poster back then.

Enter H26 left handside the room before the inner lane. She dont want to tell me her name I think. By the way she hang a Massage $15 sign. Before that.

I advise brothers not to travel down tomorrow, bec many girls r on CNY leaves. I knew bec they were talking about this at one house. I understood Canto. H4 inner inner lane 4 girls in biz all lights above. H10 Leeza in biz so was one of the girl at inner lane. I think was R3. Princess Michelle and Jolene allreally returned home.

In H14 Ah Bao's lights above with a 50s Chinese man standing outside. Ex Li Wen room has lights above. Inner lane Sophie and Yen Yen lights above. H12 not in biz.

At H16 Pat and Carol lights above. Probably Moon had shut down biz for CNY holidays. Further into H20 few Malays WLs in biz maybe they r in biz during CNY, I doubt so bec house okt on leave during CNY. Lancy was there she aged alot.

H22 Aida, Nikki and Princess Michelle lights above. For a long time maybe hourly booking? Finally, H26 Princess Carol looks sexy in mini . After her client left Carol went around giving oranges to her sisters. She also treat them pork Q. I enjoyed watching her walking around in heels on beautifully legs. Princess had slim down! Ann and Queenie in biz. Queenie was good, a short period of 1/2 hour she got two clients. Now Jenny lights above for a long time.

With all respect Carol she is going to give Princess Cookie, Miki as well as Joyce a run of their $. I might want to fuck Carol next time.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:28 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

5 Feb 2016, Friday btw 2 pm to 230 pm.

H26 left handside, the last room before the inner lane. She called massage $15 I upgrade to $40. She provide rather good massage but rushing. Instead she was asking me about this website. She said back at home town she cant access us. I think she dont even read Internet. However, she had no issue I post her here. Infact she said 5 yrs ago her sisters told her she had FRs but not this 2 yrs. She is not afraid of us anymore. Finally, PT girls accept us more so they wanted me to walk into their rooms.

Is sad we have uncles that dont read English. No matter is not our problems. She had no good words on Princess Cookie other then Cookie is the youngest girl at PT. Is only me, I said Princess Carol has slim down although not as beautifully as Cookie. Carol service is better then her, last yr Carol had above average FRs thats a fact.

I done her one position cant cum. She set up and HJ me till I finished the deal. Overall is 5.5/ 10. She did not give her best. She said her time is coming to an end. No RTF thats for sure.
Old 08-02-2016, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light

Visited Michelle (H10R2) for the first time since she moved from H2, bj still as good but a bit short as compared when at H2..maybe because of CNY as she left for homeland last night. When done, the inner section already closed, not much action elsewhere as most WLs not working.
Old 08-02-2016, 06:32 PM
Samster

Ah! H10 Princess Michelle, mine brother. You enjoy your time with her no doubt about it. Again this is the five yrs I notice PRC MILF hanging opposite waterloo temple at 230 pm. I saw two they dont seems to be praying and alone.

Mine experience in commercial sex says this two r hooking up FT man, of course local guy is of no issues. Then expect fast and expensive service, not to forget highly hourly hotel rates.

Oh! This is not about sex. I saw 2 ang mo man Q up with joss sticks going into temple. They were with Chinese ladies, probably GFs or wives. A thing for sure ang mo man marrying into this country. And throughout their fucking lifes hid under their "local" wives dress.

Morale of my story. Look down such man. Never be afraid of them at work for they will practise gangsters type politics to force you to quit. Never do it my local brothers bec they r the one that should fuck off not us. We have the blood of the old man this is our country. Protect it at all costs including our jobs and home girls.

Happy new year! May the yr of the Monkey king give us health and wisdom. May he bless this country and all its people.
Old 09-02-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Nickydicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

U should fuck off to india first ...
Old 14-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I access the girls fb and, I am happy to see ex H22 Sally is living well with her family. Win Yong (Ah Bao), one of the active member in fb had posted a story from PRC. I guess she had a weak spot on poor people, so do many of us.

Happy Valentine's day girls!
Old 14-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
5 Feb 2016, Friday btw 145 pm to 230 pm.

I have to fuck her, saw her hanging clothings, so sexy even with mock acne face. She is at H26 fomer ex H7 the MILF wl that has a Korean male singer poster back then.

Enter H26 left handside the room before the inner lane. She dont want to tell me her name I think. By the way she hang a Massage $15 sign. Before that.

I advise brothers not to travel down tomorrow, bec many girls r on CNY leaves. I knew bec they were talking about this at one house. I understood Canto. H4 inner inner lane 4 girls in biz all lights above. H10 Leeza in biz so was one of the girl at inner lane. I think was R3. Princess Michelle and Jolene allreally returned home.

In H14 Ah Bao's lights above with a 50s Chinese man standing outside. Ex Li Wen room has lights above. Inner lane Sophie and Yen Yen lights above. H12 not in biz.

At H16 Pat and Carol lights above. Probably Moon had shut down biz for CNY holidays. Further into H20 few Malays WLs in biz maybe they r in biz during CNY, I doubt so bec house okt on leave during CNY. Lancy was there she aged alot.

H22 Aida, Nikki and Princess Michelle lights above. For a long time maybe hourly booking? Finally, H26 Princess Carol looks sexy in mini . After her client left Carol went around giving oranges to her sisters. She also treat them pork Q. I enjoyed watching her walking around in heels on beautifully legs. Princess had slim down! Ann and Queenie in biz. Queenie was good, a short period of 1/2 hour she got two clients. Now Jenny lights above for a long time.

With all respect Carol she is going to give Princess Cookie, Miki as well as Joyce a run of their $. I might want to fuck Carol next time.
Never try Carol before.

She change hse or room?!?!

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-02-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

I had 2 sessions with H26 Carol, the first at former H7 where I had a good time. The last one at H26, I mention about us she got pissed!

Somehow, if there is a session with her, she might be interested to find out more about us. PT girls had finally move on.

FYI, ex H22 Sally had posted a pic in her fb. Still she love $ so does every body. I figure her son is from her ex, the daughter is her present hubby. Thats if she is ROM (local content). Her children does not look the same. No blood relations.
Old 17-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
spirit85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone can tell me abt Ann?
Old 18-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
osamabinladin is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit85 View Post
Anyone can tell me abt Ann?
Yes her name is Ann.
Old 18-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Samster

H14 Ah Bao (Win Yong) fb had posted a pic with her sisters. Pat, Bo Bo, Catherine and Sophie, I guess in this country. Pic was uploaded on 14 Feb with a Chinese statement.

5 lonely girls that spend Valentine's together. I find it hard to believe. No matter did she know we r accessing her fb?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1