The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Man Utd v Everton x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55912898
Old 05-02-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thanks but no need to return the favour bro.

I upz samsters whenever I like what they share and post, that's it.

What I would like though is for United to now go through a sticky patch or at least for Bruno Fernandes to get sidelined with a long term injury

Sorry, just keeping it real and honest bro

Guess I better exit quick outta here before I get pitchforked by the red devil supporters in here

Cheers
Oic, then thanks again for yr generous points bro

not too sure why pool fans hv so much hatred for the red devils??.. they r actually quite nice guys too like pool players .. they also went thru a bad patch too not too long ago like pool n most of the other top 6 teams n OGS nearly got his head chopped off..

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 05-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Have to kick myself for deciding not to watch....it is tough when almost every weekday match is at 4am

I must say Im surprised by the scoreline. But I guess the 2nd minute red card for Jankewitz seriously rattled Soton.

It is one of those rare matches where every strike turns into goal...lol.
Even James was bemused he scored.

On another note....Jesse Lingard strike twice for the Hammers on his debut in 3-1 win over Villa.
I'm happy for him he found his footing...both assist from M Antonio. Really good sportsmanship from Antonio.
Yalor, how come like that one?? .. all the matches r getting played later n later into the night n early the next morning depriving us fans of sleep .. I only manage to see the last part of the match where this poor 2nd soton guy was sent off...

yes, was so unexpected to see them score so many goals for the 1st time since SAF's time in 2012 .. yah, they made it seem like scoring a goal is so easy

Happy too for Lingard who scored 2 goals for West ham on his debut there on loan from MU.. wonder why he couldn't do the same for the red devils while he was there???... wat was his problem there??.. did OGS loan out the wrong guy??

Old 05-02-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Hope lawro is correct again

Old 06-02-2021, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 749 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Everton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 0-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...win-at-man-utd

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 06-02-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Old 06-02-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I go with lawro, he is usually correct...Hope they keep pace with our noisy neighbours in blue

Old 07-02-2021, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 1-1
Omg!!...this time Charlie is right as the match just ended a while ago.. it's all square except the scoreline is wrong... Its 3-3 instead of 1-1..

Their defence is so bad n costing them the title which otherwise is achievable .. can't even defend for the last minute of the game.. they hv such poor defenders like maguire, lindelof, Eric Bally etc, etc always letting in a lot of goals like when they were hit for 6 by JM their ex-manager's spurs recently.. never learn their lesson not to play around with ball casually in their own goal area.. stupid DDG again can't hold the ball properly n let it in twice after they had gone ahead with 2 goals from Cavani n Bruno Fernandes the 2 new wonder boys.....only good thing is that they r scoring lots of goals nowadays ...but hard to win the league if they keep on drawing or losing games against the top 6...

This one is a very near miss.. shd hv won the match actually n get the 3 points if they can just defend n hang on a minute longer... sigh...let's hope pool n noisy neighbour in blue can do us a favour by holding up each other with a draw too when they meet later tonight..

Last edited by Rickey; 07-02-2021 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-02-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 583 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oic, then thanks again for yr generous points bro

not too sure why pool fans hv so much hatred for the red devils??.. they r actually quite nice guys too like pool players .. they also went thru a bad patch too not too long ago like pool n most of the other top 6 teams n OGS nearly got his head chopped off..
No worries and you are welcome bro

Not too sure how all the bad feelings started between Liverpool and United but guess because both are the biggest and most successful clubs in England perhaps?

Bad luck Fergie time did not work out for Ole last night but have to repeat Bruno Fernandes is your best signing since Fergie retired.

All the best and stay safe bro, same goes to all the other United fans out there
Old 07-02-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
No worries and you are welcome bro

Not too sure how all the bad feelings started between Liverpool and United but guess because both are the biggest and most successful clubs in England perhaps?

Bad luck Fergie time did not work out for Ole last night but have to repeat Bruno Fernandes is your best signing since Fergie retired.

All the best and stay safe bro, same goes to all the other United fans out there
Thank u bro for being such a friendly Liverpool fan

Yah, most likely it's like wat u said, they are very old clubs in England n traditional rivals for so long already...each always wanting to win the other...anyway, i always feel the better team deserve their win like whenever the red devils lose, i always scold them for being so stupid, careless n useless...haha...never find fault with the winning team or hv any hatred for them...but just hv to blame those MU players on the pitch for being so useless

so now u see, i m scolding them again for drawing early this morning in the game against Everton...a game that was already in their hands to win...but becos of that stupid GK, DDG n his idiotic defenders, they let in the last goal in the last minute of the extra-time, drawing the game instead of winning it...they all deserve to be shipped out to other teams ...not worthy of putting on and playing with the MU jerseys..

like the way they lost to bottom-team SU last week was a real shame...team at the top lost to team at the bottom all just becos of being over confident n the same old stupid mistake of playing the ball around among themselves in their own penalty area when there are so many opposition players waiting n lurking around to put the ball into their net when they make mistakes or miskick the ball to the opposition players...this guy DDG really needs to be shipped out nowadays hiding behind the skirts of his defenders rather than coming out in command of his goal area to catch the ball or kick the ball far away to safety...sorry bro for ranting my anger against them

as for Bruno Fernandes, agree with you wholeheartedly that he is the Red Devil's best signing so far ...but he usually scores by taking penalty kicks n however good he is, he alone cannot carry the whole team to win the trophy with his idiotic colleagues at the other end letting in goal after goal while he is trying his best n heart out to score for his team against their opponent at the opposite end

All best wishes to you and pool too bro ...Hope they can at least hold our noisy neighbours in blue if not win them in their game tonight

Old 08-02-2021, 09:24 PM
Samster

Next game is against ex-manager's DM's in-form hammers this wed in the 5th round of the FA Cup ...hope they don't get hammered or clobbered by them..nowadays hv the habit of losing their lead late in the game having to draw or worse end up losing by a 1-goal margin like in the case of SU recently..

In pool's last game against MC, they hv learned the bad habit of DDG n his defenders playing the ball among themselves in their goal area inviting their opponents to put the ball into their net

Last edited by Rickey; 10-02-2021 at 12:52 PM.
Old 10-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next game is against ex-manager's DM's in-form hammers this wed in the 5th round of the FA Cup ...hope they don't get hammered or clobbered by them..nowadays hv the habit of losing their lead late in the game having to draw or worse end up losing by a 1-goal margin ..

In pool's last game against MC, they hv learned the bad habit of DDG n his defenders playing the ball among themselves in their goal area inviting their opponents to put the ball into their net
Wow !...wat a late victory for them early this morning, 1-0 ...a shot in by Scott McTominay in the 97th minute of ET ...lucky for them the Hammers were quite a tame team last nite not like Everton the other day who went all out to get their equaliser in the last min of ET

This idiot of OGS ought to be shot ...treating this FA cup tie like a joke...win or lose nvm..ought to hv his head chopped off as well....1stly by starting off with just a team of tame fringe players leaving out their best players like Fernandes, Cavani, McTominie, and Luke Shaw for such an impt do or die cup tie ...leaving them to struggle to pierce their opposition stiff defence with at least a goal...not only for the whole of the 1st half but waited up till the 70th minute even b4 he called on his 2 talisman n wonder boys in to help score at least a goal....and when they did come on, they made a big difference n liven up the others who were so lethargic with no idea of breaking the hammers stubborn defence with a good GK that made 2 excellent saves to deny 2 sure goals against them...

the score could hv been 3-0 n no need for ET if this idiot of OGS didn't make it unnecessarily hard for themselves last nite to win by keeping all his best players in cold storage on the bench till late in the 75th minute where there is not much time for his wonder boys to make an impact n score a goal at least...always hear him giving negative talk to the press n to his players that they r not good enough to win the title when clearly they hv the ability to...instead of giving them positive thinking he keep pouring in negative thoughts of no confidence in their minds to win the league crown ..think shd kick him out and replace him with Tuchel of Chelsea who surely can do better than him with this lot of rather good players ...doesn't know how to inspire confidence in his players

Happy to see GK, DH standing commandingly in between his goal post n the assured performance he gave during the whole duration of the game, coming out many times to either claim the ball directly himself, or kick or palm it away to safety when under enemy attack.. than this coward DDG who always hides behind his defenders waiting just to stop the ball if it comes very near to him.. by that time it would be too late for him to do anything to stop the ball from going in which was shown clearly in the 3-3 draw with Everton just a few days ago, 2 of them due to his mistake n carelessness ...OGS shd therefore call DH to guard the goal post for the next few premiership matches n give this coward a rest n make him fight for his place back..if not both of them shd get a kick in their asses

Anyway, glad they r onto the quarter-finals of the cup competition

Last edited by Rickey; 10-02-2021 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 491 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow !...wat a late victory for them early this morning, 1-0 ...a shot in by Scott McTominay in the 97th minute of ET ...lucky for them the Hammers were quite a tame team last nite not like Everton the other day who went all out to get their equaliser in the last min of ET

Anyway, glad they r onto the quarter-finals of the cup competition
Yup, close call....very lucky Hammers was without Antonio...this chap is Man U nemesis.

Once again....without Bruno....the team struggled.

However, I wish to highlight that VDB once again put in a very dismal performance. He is not lazy but seemed just cannot sync out the attack and orchestrate the midfield.
This is worrying for the Red Devils.

The midfield totally lost shape and bite. Only after Bruno and McTom came in, things regain order.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 12-02-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

West Brom v Man Utd x-x 0-2

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/56019700
Old 13-02-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hope so... Sam allardyce WBA hv lost to almost every team in the league

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1