The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-02-2023, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
bkkgal is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

just returned from batam, here my latest sharing
1. special service at zen family spa harbour bay
2. served by office girl from my previous twitter
3. phoenix spa quite expensive
4. m-one has pub to flirt with girl
5. those girls at angmo bar area at harmoni getting worse.
Old 23-02-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
ARTOTEL Batam? just next to grand batam mall, pretty centralized and affordable?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandknight View Post
How's Artotel btw? Is it a revamped renamed hotel, or new hotel?
Hi bros, are you all referring to PARKSIDE SOVRANO hotel?

Or referring to Artotel?

Artotel is at Batam Center area and Parkside Sovrano is almost directly opposite Grand Batam Mall.

It is 2 different hotels. Both hotels were quite far apart.

@pandknight , if you are referring to Parkside Sovrano hotel, then it is a revamp and renamed hotel. Used to be called Astro Hotel. Info can be found on page 874 of this thread (hehehe.... ) :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...1#post18448541

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There's no best Bak Kut Teh other than the one at Astro Hotel area (base on my own taste bud),hehehe...i think this place has been renovated and its no longer what it looks like on the photo already (below).

( Click to show/hide )

It used to be called Astro Hotel and beside is the famous Astro food court near BCS mall. I frequent Astro Food court more than A2 food court due to some of the food there. Those time (photo) was before Grand Batam Mall was built.

I have no good memory. This thread is like a history book to me, hehehe.... its easier for me to look backward to find all the "before and after" of some places i have been to before.

Parkside Sovrano hotel is a 2 star hotel (3 star hotel pricing with 2 star quality, i mean) to me as rooms were pretty small and crampy. The 2 good things is, it is centralized in terms of location AND there is an in-house massage which you can call to room (pre-covid time info, fyi).

Just sharing.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 23-02-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkkgal View Post
just returned from batam, here my latest sharing
1. special service at zen family spa harbour bay
2. served by office girl from my previous twitter
3. phoenix spa quite expensive
4. m-one has pub to flirt with girl
5. those girls at angmo bar area at harmoni getting worse.
what is this "special service" at zen family spa harbour bay?
Old 23-02-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Could it be the new "AR+ORTEL" in Penuin. Located besides Hotel89, and IndoThai Massage. Think the original site was a hotel with KTV named something DRAGON.
Old 23-02-2023, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@nono1973 oh was referring to artotel. I don't mind batam centre at times. Change of pace. Hahah
Old 23-02-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 18
HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
How's Artotel btw? Is it a revamped renamed hotel, or new hotel?
Not too sure if it's a revamped hotel like four points batam but even if it is the rooms are new or looks new and is pleasant to stay in. Stayed several times already.
Old 24-02-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jacky350z deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
How's Artotel btw? Is it a revamped renamed hotel, or new hotel? I saw it on agoda a few times, but was not too sure about trying it. A bit older now, so less adventurous. Hahaha
Artotel is the brand new hotel, build from ground up, the place quite nice, just the room floor feels dirty due to color and texture of the tiles.
Old 24-02-2023, 04:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BobDown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I-Hotel at around Nagoya Hill and Nagoya Hotel which is also at Nagoya Hill Mall should fit your criteria. Both has good pool and good breakfast.

Both hotels were one grade above most hotels mentioned in this thread and were about 5-8 mins walk to mall and food court.

Anywhere and everywhere popular is just about 5 to 10 mins taxi drive away from that area.

Of course, any 4 star hotel nearby Batam center/ Mega Mall can be a good choice too. But coming downtown to Nagoya area can take a bit longer time.

There are of course pros and cons, then again the best are what suit the needs of your group most.
Thanks @nono1973. How would you rate Planet Holiday hotel for convenience to the fun areas?
Old 24-02-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

HeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to beholdHeatguyAlvin is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Artotel is at Batam Center area and Parkside Sovrano is almost directly opposite Grand Batam Mall.
Paiseh I referring to Artotel cause I always walk to grand batam from there, took me about 3 to 5mins only and from the room can see the mall so I referred to it as 'next to' but not really next to it.
Old 24-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
You also can't go wrong with Aston batam

Travelodge you can also consider, but it's not too close to malls or foodcourt.
I like Aston too and Travelodge is no more, changed operator and is now called Ap Premier or something
Old 24-02-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
....quoting entire long post in your reply...
I will try to shorten my post reply, like i did so during pre-covid time. Will try to quote-lock photos and some words so other samster got lesser or no chance to quote my entire post.

I also try NOT to reply to most bros here who quote my whole post too. Those who quote my whole post i try not to reply to them unless i already knew them for some time.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 24-02-2023 at 01:27 PM.
Old 24-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will try to shorten my post reply, like i did so during pre-covid time. Will try to quote-lock photos and some words so other samster got lesser or no chance to quote my entire post.

I also try NOT to reply to most bros here who quote my whole post too. Those who quote my whole post i try not to reply to them unless i already knew them for some time.
Thank you so much...

To all reading here...really no need to quote entire long post when reply...especially with lots of photos...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-02-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mels View Post
Last time go with u to tuina, those therapists were eye candies.

Now that the place reopened but the girls no longer work there anymore.

Maybe should consider joining u again in yr next trip after this one.
Hehehe...many girls who used to work in dirty massage now jump over to clean ones. Keep in mind, i say many girls and not all girls. Some goes freelance, while some join booking joint/s and others took up other decent jobs in Batam.

Quote:
I hear from recpt, the petrol station shop won't be reopening.
I knew that. The receptionist told me as well.

I prefer the petrol station branch for a "certain girl" i knew and will go to A2 branch for some certain girls. Even tho they swap around but well, they swap around if there's a staff shortage. I am good in both tho.

Tuina no longer as good as before tho.

I love Aiko's individual room, hehehe....

Quote:
Thanks for sharing, especially for lazy bump like myself.

i was just abt to ask u ferry pricing for the other ferry companies.
Some info were already there which can be easily found from online.

I often tell my friends, go and look for my BIG BROTHER, his Chinese name call 古哥 aka Google (English name), hehehe....

When one do not make effort to search, and ask questions like where to look for girls for overnight or massage, you likely won't see me replying. Because answers can be super long if it is from me, hehehe....

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-02-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDown View Post
Hi all,
Will be in Planet Holiday Hotel from 17/3. Wondering what to budget for 2-3 FJ per day. Best option? Eg 1x massage with FJ and 1 x overnight? 3x Massage With FJ?? Looking for 20-30 year old hotties who are fun and can speak a little English. Or should I just get a FL MILF for the whole time?
FJ short time usually cost about 500k rupiah (plus-minus) for newbie.

- price base on FL
- price base on MP
- price base on overnight booking joint short time
- price base on online chat

FJ for long time (overnight) cost about 1.5 juta and up for newbie.

There is no price tag for girls in Batam. Avoid bringing the Geylang lor 18 mindset to Batam where there is a price-tag-to-pay. Eg, FW Bangladeshi and Indians overnight booking price can be as high as 2.2 million rupiah to 2.5 million rupiah in overnight booking joint. The same girl may cost lesser for others.

- the higher the price paid do not equate to better service and/or better girls
- better service usually comes from older girls who are age 25 and above
- service provider will usually mark up the price with intend for one to bargain down
- when the girls for overnight is with you, they are usually expecting you to pay for their meals, drinks etc.

For dirty Pubs and Bars, visit NED and walk Harmoni Hotel 1 round (most girls there speaks better English).

- walking one round around Harmoni Hotel (closed down) is a really big round as building is really big.

- there are also "pest" there, eg motorbike/taxi riders who may stalk a tourist that keep asking tourist/s if they want girls etc etc. If you do not need their service, say "No, thank you" firmly and totally ignore them thereafter (be prepared to get pester non-stop). Parts and parcel of touting for business.

For dirty MPs in Batam, go to Utama hotel or Pagoda Hotel and then walk each building 1 round (you may need google translate, like me).

- one round around Utama Hotel (closed down) and Pagoda Hotel is a really big round and can take a newbie more than 30 mins to finish walking them all.

- be wary of "pest" there, eg motorbike/taxi riders who may stalk a tourist that keep asking tourist/s if they want girls etc etc. If you do not need their service, say "No, thank you" firmly and totally ignore them thereafter (be prepared to get pester non-stop tho). Parts and parcel of touting for business.

- when in booking joint/MP, be reminded to tell the OKT/receptionist/Mami that you did not come with a driver for better price or when you were quoted with "ridiculous price" (some "pest" will pretend to be the one who brought you there).

- overnight booking joint were usually disguise as MP in that area, where you will see "fish tank style" of girls in it with girl's age range from 18 to 40+ (i think some time can find girls in 50s too, hehehe...).

- overnight booking in that area were namely, Mawar (opp DC Mall, used to be called Bunga), Sri Kandy (check the link below), Hera (beside Sweet MP) and MM MP (opp BL Hotel).

There are other overnight booking joints like The Links, Memory and Sekar etc which is not in the Utama/Pagoda area.

Below the link for walk-through around Utama/Pagoda area :

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.php?p=...6#post19577356

Many places were either renamed or closed down, hence the names may not be 100% correct as the link above were made before covid time. But it should be good enough to lead you around.

I will not recommend wechat/whatsapp/Michat or online girls for newbie (scams and fraud involvement).

I will not recommend discotheque for newbie (drugs involvement).

Go Batam to have a good time, NOT seeking trouble. After one feels that he is familiar enough with Batam, then by all means "try everything and anything". A handful of old-timer "capsized" when it comes to this kind of thing, let alone newbie.

There is no best option/s for anyone in Batam (my own own perspective), only the most suitable for oneself is the best.

I find what i like, i go and try out. If good, i stay and later slowly evolve from it to give me further, better fun.

If no good, i don't waste time, waste money.

I walk around Batam a lot when i am new and when i am lost, i simply walk to any hotel (outside hotel or look for receptionist) to take a taxi to go back to original point of travel or back to my own hotel (cost usually 50k rupiah).

Remember to take a name card from the hotel you stayed in and keep it well with you at all time. The hotel you stay is your HQ base. Some new taxi driver may not have known which hotel you are staying at by just the hotel name. Easiest way, show them the name card.

Don't be greedy, eg. Like i want to try everything, every girl, every MPs and every booking joint or pub/bars etc in my 4D3N Batam trip but most time i likely ends up with nothing more. Dont be overly-ambitious when new.

Buy a sim card with mobile data for google translate if you are like me. After 10 years, i am still using google translate in Batam.

When booking a overnight girl from booking joint, get a name card/contact from the booking joint too. One needs to know where the location of a place in case anything happens.
(Find the monk, also needs to know where the temple is)

If you are booking an overnight girl from overnight booking joint, always tell papi/mami your requirement of a certain type of girls you like and what you do not like (eg, smoking, runaway to discotheque in the middle of the deal etc).

Lastly, keep expectation low and keep your cool at all time.
(3rd world countries work in way/s less efficient than 1st world countries, their culture too)

Quote:
What’s the general rule with LT in Batam regarding number of pops during the booking? 1-2 or as many as you want?
Long time usually means 3 shots nowaday, also depending on how well the men's stamina is and if the girl is enticing enough to make a man goes for 3 rounds. The girls may leave after 3 shots tho.

Like what bro pandknight mentioned before, he will give his girls X amount of extra reward for the number of shots given on top of the original agreed price. So very likely the girls will try their very best to make bro pandknight comes as many times as possible (squeeze-dry him).

https://sbfsg.org/showthread.ph...1#post22058841

Quote:
How would you rate Planet Holiday hotel for convenience to the fun areas?
It is a hotel near to NED, about 5 mins walk to Harmoni Hotel.

It's a hotel meant for "vampires", hehehe....aka tourist who wish to have some nightlife. They have almost every kind of night life under one roof. If you are in a room where the discotheque/bars are near, then you can forget about sleeping. Anyway, those who stayed there knew and since they are "vampires", being awake before sunrise is a norm.

Really depends on what you are looking for in Batam.

Looking from a newbie/beginner's perspective :

- Clean massage and good food, stay around BCS mall area.

- Dirty Massage, overnight booking joint and Nagoya Food Court with big and good varieties of food, stay around Utama/Pagoda hotel area.

- Drinks, pubs, Bars, stay around NED area which is very near to Harmoni Hotel area.

Side note, BCS area, Utama/Pagoda area and NED Harmoni hotel area were approximately around an hour+ walking distance apart.

Hail-from-street taxi cost between 40k rupiah to 60k rupiah (usually point A to Point B around those mention "area" were just 5-10 mins drive away).

Online taxis like Grab/Gojek etc can only be "called upon" from certain part/s of a Batam shopping Mall and ferry terminal (meaning you can't get them from the respective building's ENTRANCE at all).

Sharing as much as i could remember base on my experience only.
(may varies with other bros whose preference were different)

Avoid quoting my whole post, thank you.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 24-02-2023 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Edit to Add in a Reminder Not to Quote my whole long post. Thanks!
Old 24-02-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BobDown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@nono1973
Well that would have to be THE most comprehensive response to a question that anyone could ever wish for!🙏

Thanks for sharing your vast experience. It’s given me a huge head start for my visit. Hope I can repay the favour if you’re ever heading down to Oz.

Cheers and thanks again.
Bob.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1