The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 15-08-2021, 02:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 913 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hahaha! Bro,better train your son how to pull down her blouse
wow! Ah Rat.... you more power.

Babies got valid excuse.... want milk milk...
Old 15-08-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
That's true hahaha I have a guy friend that told me if he see he won't say also cos might seem like creep
Many years back, saw my colleague's skirt kinda tugged into her panty that was exposed, she must have rushed out of toilet without checking, almost wanted to tell her but didn't know how. Unless I super close to her, else, best just watched and smiled to ourselves.
Old 15-08-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.facebook.com/mirrormedia...4982539156388/

@2:38min
Old 15-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!pokeconcrater is one of the Best!

Was waiting for the lift just now when the lift reached my floor with a young couple and a toddler inside.
When they reached the car-park level, I step to the side to hold the lift open. The toddler was rushing out so i looked down to see the toddler. The mom tried to restraint the toddler and while doing so, she bend forward while walking out of the lift.

For the brief moment when she walked pass her top opened up and i can see a dark red bra. Best is her bra loose and a bit oversized,so can see her left boob. Left a bit more can see her raisins liao but too fast and not open enough so couldn't spot it. B-cup.

Best is the husband exited last and say thanks to me somemore

The young mom was wearing a white square dress like this model

Old 15-08-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
chenxiaoma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Was at jewel this afternoon, the moment the escalator reached the waterfall,saw a lady in white with the back totally exposed 😱😱, swee lah, sure no bra.. pretend to walk towards her. Just nice she turn around and walk pass me, as I am taller than her, I look down and saw her nipple I think, cos it's too fast, can't make it out weather she is on nipple tapes.

Any bro also saw it just now? Or the bf is in this forum? Nice balance
Very nice share bro. Love this kind of view too!
Old 16-08-2021, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 4
Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!Asianavocado is one of the Best!
Went to work today and had to move some stuff. Colleague was wearing a one piece dress that was mid-thigh length. It had a v neck and could see some cleavage but I didn't think much of it really but at one point we had to squat down to arrange some items.

We were squatting down side by side and we were taking quite some time, so halfway through she was like her legs are tired, so she stood up and stretch abit, and decided to continue but bend down instead.

Her position was a little bit in front of me, so she was back-facing me. And when she bent down, I had a full view of her ass in front of me! She was wearing a white thong, with only a thin line covering her butt crack. I could even see some hair along where her pussy would be, and a bit of pussy lip.

Distracted me from my job in the end 😂 when she was done she looked back and ask me why I so slow
Old 16-08-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

What an experience!!!
I would have been so tempted to slide that thong aside to give her a good licking! HAHAHA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post
Went to work today and had to move some stuff. Colleague was wearing a one piece dress that was mid-thigh length. It had a v neck and could see some cleavage but I didn't think much of it really but at one point we had to squat down to arrange some items.

We were squatting down side by side and we were taking quite some time, so halfway through she was like her legs are tired, so she stood up and stretch abit, and decided to continue but bend down instead.

Her position was a little bit in front of me, so she was back-facing me. And when she bent down, I had a full view of her ass in front of me! She was wearing a white thong, with only a thin line covering her butt crack. I could even see some hair along where her pussy would be, and a bit of pussy lip.

Distracted me from my job in the end 😂 when she was done she looked back and ask me why I so slow
Old 16-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 7
TellMoreTales deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianavocado View Post

You should arrange to do more such work with her
Old 16-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future

My colleague wore a white crop top and baggy pants to work today. We work in a small office so not so much restrictions. She’s those young girls, angmoh speaking, very open. Didnt notice much until she walk towards me to look for my colleague. She wasnt wearing bra and i guess it was a little cold, her nipples were protruding out. Jumbo raisins size. Pity she got small boobs else it would be perfect.
Old 16-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
Hahaha! Bro,better train your son how to pull down her blouse
haha no need la

every time see her she always doing something need to bend over one. Sunday saw her clean the corridor lol good show leh bend here and there, swing here and there

think my son will end up like me because he see liao he keep laugh very liud hahaha i play with him also never hear him laugh so loud
Old 16-08-2021, 03:28 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAStoryTeller View Post
think my son will end up like me because he see liao he keep laugh very liud hahaha i play with him also never hear him laugh so loud
Hahaha! Like father, like son

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 16-08-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
My colleague wore a white crop top and baggy pants to work today. We work in a small office so not so much restrictions. She’s those young girls, angmoh speaking, very open. Didnt notice much until she walk towards me to look for my colleague. She wasnt wearing bra and i guess it was a little cold, her nipples were protruding out. Jumbo raisins size. Pity she got small boobs else it would be perfect.
Nowadays the youngsters very daring, dare to go out without wearing bra.
Old 16-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
croaching deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
Small or big boobs never mind la, wish my colleagues were as daring!
Old 16-08-2021, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
White knights don't exist please hahaha I've never had a guy point out a zaogeng to me before it's always another girl
That's becos white knights guys too shy to tell a gal.

If I'm with my girl friends, I'd tell them to go tell the lady that's run light.
Old 16-08-2021, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by virgone View Post
That's becos white knights guys too shy to tell a gal.

If I'm with my girl friends, I'd tell them to go tell the lady that's run light.
But then some time we also do the opposite.
Once was with a girl friend, and both of us saw a girl walking from opposite direction which has a wardrobe malfunction. Her bra seem to be uneven, with 1 side showing full cup, and half on the other side.

We had a good laugh after she walk past us.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1