The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-05-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

First time try this stable - Mamasan.

Her is my FR on Lily. Saw another bro who wrote an FR on a AV star Julia lookalike i super gain. So made an appt and here it goes.

Room (6/10): Old house and old furniture.
Looks (6.5/10): She dont look like Julia to me, instead looks like a pretty MILF (like your neighbour wife kind)
Body (9/10): Model like body and very fair like chinese
Boobs (8/10): Enhanced but very very big!!!!!
BBBJ (8/10): Think she enjoys performing that
Frenching (0/10): My main disappointment she dont french.
FJ (8/10): Very accomdative.
Massage (10/10): Yes full marks, he skills are like those traditional masseur from bangkok.

Verdict (8/10): Very happy with my hit today. I even tip her for her hard work. Think when i pay 100 for a lousy massage, i rather go to Lily, get a good massage and a nice FJ all for 120. Its a steal bro.

RTF: I am thinking to try other girls from the same stable first. If the quality are all equally good. This Stable will be my new favourite after Airangelz.

Cheers!!!!
Old 31-05-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 13
Zongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZongzong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Kinky at LaserBabes

Overall 9/10

Kinky is a great girl. Really attractive and also gives you a full PSE. Highly recommend if you can get a slot

Face - 9/10 - close resemblance to the live pics on OKT website. She looks a little mixed -

Body - 8/10 - probably not for boob lovers (no more than B) but nice body and ass. Shaved below for clean access

Attitude - 9/10 - fun girl who speaks really good English. Easy to chat to, and tries hard to show you a good time

FJ - 9/10 - began with BBBJ in the shower. On the bed - long sloppy BBBJ and allows DATY. FJ pussy feels pretty tight - she really gets into it and allows deep french. For second shot gave great BBBJ with handjob ending in CIM. Very skilled- works in a parlor in BKK.

RTF - around for another two weeks I think, maybe return if time
Old 02-06-2014, 02:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
jupi27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro out there tried the new stable pimp08 ? They have very pretty gals (and high-priced for thais).
Old 02-06-2014, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 11
chewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchewyfruit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

kinky looks good long time no bonk thai babes. .
Old 02-06-2014, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 23
tanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud oftanmikel has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pasteurisedmilk View Post
Really need any of bros comment on Sidy from Pussy Land. Any thought? I saw the pic, she's nice.
DO NOT TRY ANY OF THE VIETS . PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!! however , if you think you still want to take a risk , go and look back at this thread

oh , yes , before I forget , take "sidy's" photo and use it to do a google image search

Last edited by tanmikel; 02-06-2014 at 08:42 PM. Reason: additional info
Old 02-06-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
shrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Laserbabes - Kinky

Saw some good FR's for Laserbabes so decided to try the stable.

Booked a session with Kinky and have no regrets. Location was quiet and discreet, I liked that it felt very private.

She places a focus on service and goes out of her way to make sure you are comfortable and enjoying yourself, also always smiling and accommodating. Her English is quite good so conversing will not be a problem for those that don't know Thai.

Looks: 9/10 (She's quite similar to the live picture)
Body: 9/10 (Slim figure with smooth tan skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (natural B cups with dark nipples)
Frenching: 8/10 (Initiates it without prompting)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Works hard at it and really puts in a lot of effort)
Painting: 10/10 (Clean shaven and no smell)
Fingering: 10/10 (Allows it, but whoever does it, please be gentle)
Ass Rimming: N/A (Offered but did not try)
FJ: 10/10 (Agree with the other FR's, accommodates all positions and even initiates some moves)
Massage: 9/10 (Puts effort and uses force, always tries to massage you when not doing any of the above)
Service: 10/10 (This is her strongest trait, she really makes you feel like a king)

This was my first booking with Linus, if the rest of his girls are as such, I will be coming back a lot.
Old 04-06-2014, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

dunno why, but seem like getting lesser n lesser FR on those FL threads..
what happen ? did all the OKT remove the FRs???
Old 04-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6129 / Power: 21
izaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond reputeizaaat has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Tarma with Pacificstar - Petal & Mirai

Stats:
Petal
Looks: 7 (Pretty looks and quite dimples) she is very fair
Boobs: 6 (not for boob lovers)
Body: 5 (pear shape which i dont fancy)
BBBJ: 9 (very hardworking)
French: 9 (she enjoys it more than me)
CIM: never try
FJ: 8 (accommodating and very hardworking)

Mirai
Looks: 6.5 (Alittle more mauture looks)
Boobs: 7 (B not bad)
Body: 7 (cury body with B boobs just nice for me)
BBBJ: 7 (not bad but tarma different to concentrate)
French: 7 (accomodating)
CIM: never try
FJ: 7 (accommodating also but not as hardworking compare to Petal)

Overall have good and bad in this combination. Good is the attitude of the ladies, pretty hardworking and very polite. Bring me drinks, massage me automatically without me asking for it, scrub your feet during bath, dry your body for you etc). The bad i think its just i prefer slim girls. For bros going for good service i shall recommend this pair to you, really treat you like a king! I enjoyed my session.

RTF: will try other girls with bro cash stable first. Too many pussy too little money.hee
Old 04-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Whaaa..this girl Holly to me, is like one in a thousand rare find for her freshness to this industry.

The way she frenches is with GFE. I like her style 100%. And this young gal has interesting background just chatting with her. Not as slim as in the picture but with just a bit of baby fats, no worries there.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute & sweet face for that ultimate syt feel.

Body: 8.5 Put on some weight since taking the picture last year but not considered fat at all. Two tattoos. Hght: 1.6++

Boobs: B- cups

French: 9.5 Still lingering in my mind.

Bbbj: 8.5 Very good, plays with the balls too.

Painting: She's a super clean freak. No hesitation to lick her up.

Fj: Tight might sound cliched but no other word to use here. Same like doing a school mate in my younger days.

Gfe: 9 Fantastic girl. May look her up in Bkk.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
wahahaha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

club99 seems decent. think i will give them a try soon.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goldenmillion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Pimp08 stable

We have all been there. We see a photo of an amazing chick here. We do some homework and read all the corresponding FRs.
We do even more homework and check out the "Bad bonks" thread for any red flags or negative reviews.

And if all boxes come out ticked , we make an appointment with the OKT and drive happily to the supplied meeting point. Only to be extremely disappointed once the door opens. The girl looks nothing like her photos and the service dolled out is no better than a self given handjob. You leave feeling unsatisfied and with your wallet thinner than before.

I have for one have been cheated and fooled time and time again ( Heck, I have even complained about it here).

Well today, I took the chance yet again. I was EXTREMELY apprehensive because I had never heard of this stable.

But I am very happy to report that I was rewarded. Much more than I had expected. Here's my FR on Pimp08

Looks: 8 /10 Cute face.

Body: 9.5/10 (If just looking at her doesnt give you a instant erection, you should seek medical help).

Boobs: C cup. Not enhanced. Which is very rare.

French: Oui oui!

Bbbj: 8 Very good. She will play you like a musical instrument.

Painting: Didnt try

Fj: Tight..with quivers (You know what I'm talking about)

Gfe: 9.

Will definitely return.

*now, I know I did'nt give the name of the girl that I had bonked. But that is because I believe that one man's meat is TRULY another man's poison.

But believe me when I say, what you see online is what you will get. And when I was there, the other girls in the house were all equally tempting.

And that in my book , is how a FL stable should be. A fair transaction. You get what was promised to you by the stable..and more.
Old 04-06-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
IchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIchikaOrimura deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Evon from Club99

No reports on club99 yet, so here's my contribution. Had a go at 4pm today. At the location, when she opened the door, she was wearing a tank top and shorts. The moment I saw her, I knew I had hit the jackpot.

Really nice place, clean and refreshing. Not near to MRT station, but is very discreet.

Looks: 10/10
Similar to pics 1,3,4 of
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...bdab0d0b7a.gif
Can't tell she's thai from the looks, just like normal local student.

Believable, unlike some places that claim 20 but look 30. She's supposedly an undergrad.

Body: 9.5/10
No flaws. Not recommended if you want super tall or super big boobs, otherwise everything is in good proportion.

BBBJ: 9/10
Got standard.

Catbath: 8/10
Not bad.

Frenching: 9/10
No problems here.

Comms: 8/10
Above average command of English.

FJ: 10/10
Very accommodating, tight pussy, good audio too, didn't expect such standard from such an innocent looking girl.

GFE: 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10
Highly recommended
Old 05-06-2014, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
FarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of lightFarAway is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenggiri View Post
Whaaa..this girl Holly to me, is like one in a thousand rare find for her freshness to this industry.

The way she frenches is with GFE. I like her style 100%. And this young gal has interesting background just chatting with her. Not as slim as in the picture but with just a bit of baby fats, no worries there.

Looks: 8.5/10 Cute & sweet face for that ultimate syt feel.

Body: 8.5 Put on some weight since taking the picture last year but not considered fat at all. Two tattoos. Hght: 1.6++

Boobs: B- cups

French: 9.5 Still lingering in my mind.

Bbbj: 8.5 Very good, plays with the balls too.

Painting: She's a super clean freak. No hesitation to lick her up.

Fj: Tight might sound cliched but no other word to use here. Same like doing a school mate in my younger days.

Gfe: 9 Fantastic girl. May look her up in Bkk.
Which stable is this gal from? Can't find anything on forum search
Old 05-06-2014, 07:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Club99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchikaOrimura View Post
Evon from Club99

No reports on club99 yet, so here's my contribution. Had a go at 4pm today. At the location, when she opened the door, she was wearing a tank top and shorts. The moment I saw her, I knew I had hit the jackpot.

Really nice place, clean and refreshing. Not near to MRT station, but is very discreet.

Looks: 10/10
Similar to pics 1,3,4 of
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...bdab0d0b7a.gif
Can't tell she's thai from the looks, just like normal local student.

Believable, unlike some places that claim 20 but look 30. She's supposedly an undergrad.

Body: 9.5/10
No flaws. Not recommended if you want super tall or super big boobs, otherwise everything is in good proportion.

BBBJ: 9/10
Got standard.

Catbath: 8/10
Not bad.

Frenching: 9/10
No problems here.

Comms: 8/10
Above average command of English.

FJ: 10/10
Very accommodating, tight pussy, good audio too, didn't expect such standard from such an innocent looking girl.

GFE: 9/10

Overall: 9.5/10
Highly recommended
Thanks Bro(IchikaOrimura)Your Good FR & Support.....
Club99!!!
Old 05-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

I am sure most bros here agree that the okt plays a part in the entire bonk experience.

Btw, this is my 2nd time visiting the stable Mamasan69. Before I share my returning experience, Lily was the WL serving me.

http://www.mms69.com/index.php?PHPSE...d&topic=1652.0

I start work at 8am and as usual, our packed trains and slow buses, I took the opportunity to sms bro Simon to ask if he has new girls. within 5 minutes, and you can guess roughly what time this conversation is engaged. 9.30am at office, I received a call from bro Simon again. He apologize to me that he was busy and didn't reply my message, and also asked, how could he help me.

There goes my nigara-complain-falls. I kept grumbling to him about the bad experiences I have with other stables and also how they could not meet my needs and wants. Without much, he told me that he will lookout for someone that suits me.

Simon: Bro, how about this? let me give you a surprise when she open the door, she will do as you please?
Me: Bro, you sure or not?
Simon: Bro, please trust me

The suspense kept me standing where the sun don't shine and keen to know what he has for me.

Evening came and I quickly pack up and rush off to the location. When the door opened, I was trying to figure out who was it, and it was Lily! Looks wise, it is close to the photos about 90%. I was quite apprehensive at first. She grabbed my bag and help me put it nicely in a corner of the room. After taking out my shoes, she offered me the towel like any Japanese wife would do. She then help me took off my shirt and hung them up, all the way to my briefs. Okay, granted, 3% of guard let down. Into the shower... She start to clean me up, without missing an inch. She then offered me Gartner's charcoal face wash, and gave me a "facewash" Literally it was a facewash we get at salons. Dried me up with her towel, and I also did my bit. Went back into the room, she wore something which I really like and we started petting. Her frenching i would say its good, but I had better ones. Slowly she moved down to give me a bbbj.

During the bbbj, she starts spitting on my cock and continue sucking. I nearly need to hold back my cum as that is very turn on for me. Couldn't take it anymore, told her to cap me and ride her in at least 3 positions. No complains of tiredness or anything near to lethargic. She kept on going like a energizer bunny. and as she cups her tits. i pull out myself and took off the condom. cummed all over her face. Shower time...

Another charcoal facewash, with TLC.

Lying down on the bed, talking about the situation in BKK a little, I took the initiative to french her after a good massage given by her and this time, she allows me to feast on her. sucking her hard nipples and going down for the prize, I start to lick her pussy and bros, you know when she is faking and when a lady really enjoys it. At her tip of nearing climax, i pulled my tongue out to ask her if she wants some more. She pushed my head down to her crotch while groaning, I refused, and you can see she got a little mad..

I slept beside her and feel her nipple and she rejected me and kept rubbing her crotch. so I got up and she quickly capped me and as she is on top, i cummed inside her (with condom of course).

During the shower, she is nice and start talking to me. I apologize to her that I was teasing her. She hit my arm and sa jiao abit. She commented that I was really good at licking, and saying, sabai sabai

Paid her and msg bro Simon that I am leaving.

Sorry bros, I wish I could give a more accurate FR. But I am currently on the train with jelly legs. Hope this little FR could help.

Looks: 7/10
BBBJ: 9/10 Fast and good suction
Frenching: 7/10 The tounging action is very jap AV
HJ: 8/10 Just the way I like
GFE: 11/10 not a time watcher
FJ: 10/10 what else can i say?
Overall: 7/10
RTF: yes!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1