The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Garfield

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
If gf already taking controceptive pill ( 28 pill per pack ) ....is it safe to spray

into her..... any time of the month liao ( including period )
Old 10-03-2005, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mahj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: If gf already taking controceptive pill ( 28 pill per pack ) ....is it safe to spray

I need to warn you this. Pills are not 100% safe. My wife got both my two kids while she was on the pills.
Old 10-03-2005, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2074 / Power: 20
shadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond reputeshadowlunar04 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: If gf already taking controceptive pill ( 28 pill per pack ) ....is it safe to spray

Nothing is safe. The best conception method is not doing it at all, totally.
Just be yourself, stay cool and stay true.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

I believe Vasectomy is 100% safe... but then would you do it?? there's the female version though, where they tie up the fallopian tubes... but would she want to do it??
Old 10-03-2005, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold

i thought there is a vagina ring or something like that. Anyway, humble suggestion, shoot only if you and your partner are ready from next stage or else, use a condom .

Example like me. Wanted song feeling to shoot but my lord gave me not only one but two sons. Anyway, i love them and it have changed my lifestyles as well as my relationship with my wife.it took a turn for better.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 23
Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82
I believe Vasectomy is 100% safe... but then would you do it?? there's the female version though, where they tie up the fallopian tubes... but would she want to do it??
nothing is 100%........vasectomy is 99.8% (read this at my doc's clinic)........

if fact more women goes for vasectomy than man..........
Old 10-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Samster

Looksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to beholdLooksee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
Example like me. Wanted song feeling to shoot but my lord gave me not only one but two sons. Anyway, i love them and it have changed my lifestyles as well as my relationship with my wife.it took a turn for better.
Well said bro!!!!! Agree with both my hands and legs!!!! I also have two boys...

Old 10-03-2005, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

scare then use condom... best...
Old 10-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
scare then use condom... best...
condom only 98%.........

Old 10-03-2005, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
Example like me. Wanted song feeling to shoot but my lord gave me not only one but two sons.
Haha... Twins some more. Where to find?

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Castration safest.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 10-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 21
Randi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to beholdRandi_Candi is a splendid one to behold

Garfield,

Are you for sure or u for fun?
U had already started a few threads asking about CIP and or during PMS blah blah blah
Y not straight go to the pt?

As for pills, I do not encourage pills
No matter how fail proof it is to avoid pregnancy, also thk abt the girl if u do luv her as there mayb side or after effects

人在江湖,身不由己。 不入江湖, 何来“身不由己”?
Old 10-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waypastprime
Castration safest.
This is 100%!!!! u interested? after tat can work in CV liao..........

Old 10-03-2005, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randi_Candi
Garfield,

Are you for sure or u for fun?
u so serious for what? got new orpid just use lor.........

Old 10-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
mahj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looksee
condom only 98%.........

I used to use two condoms, probability becomes 0.98 * 0.98 = 99.6% safe. However, feeling not there. You know what I mean?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1