The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5257 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New 2033 (Previously L28H31A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Half an hour $100
1 hour $200
Bro, TQ for the answer. Wow, pretty expensive & it's equivalent to the pricings for PRC WLs in Geylang.
Old 07-03-2023, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro, TQ for the answer. Wow, pretty expensive & it's equivalent to the pricings for PRC WLs in Geylang.
It is the comparable price nowadays. Actually not expensive and the standard today. Look at other pricing in Singapore housing, car, petrol, food, loan interest GST which one did not go up?
and they even introduce half an hour pricing at $100 , last time were got? Of course there are other houses with 180$ but more or less around there
Old 07-03-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

I tried Xiao Ping Guo, looks pretty, slim, enhanced boobs but she is sexy foxy and makes me yearn to crave for her…. 7.5/10
Would rate Ting Ting 7/10

My humble ratings. Will aim to try more of their house girls soon when the pocket is full
Old 07-03-2023, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Half an hour $100
1 hour $200
Not all girls do half an hour session. Similar to 2041.
Old 08-03-2023, 05:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Seems this house girls are good, will try at the soonest..
Old 08-03-2023, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8919 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best OKTs that we have in Geylang, patronize this house since 2831A, now moving to 2033. Only downside at the moments cannot call outside house girl. Last time can sit/makan/chit chat at this house for few hours to see all the geylang angpai and okt will not shown black face
Old 08-03-2023, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MeiMei from 2033

Went around 3pm on the weekend. 3 girls sitting.
OKT welcomed me and ask to choose from the three. Didn’t get their names but they were more on the meaty side whereas MeiMei is on the slim side. She smiled at me hinting me to pick her and so I did.

OKT very friendly. No rush and talks to you like a human being and told me to have fun and enjoy after made payment.

Face: 7/10 her looks grow on you. Not SYT and not pre-milf either. More like late 20s OL. Looked like one of my hot colleague which is a plus. Definitely above average.
She told me she’s 26 at first but at the end she told me she’s older than that (still under 30).

Shower: 7/10 SOP with hugging

Catbath: 5/10 she told me she’s new in the business. Started working less than a week. That’s probably why she’s not that skillful yet. Hopefully she will improve in this department.

AR: no AR

Painting: didn’t try. But if I knew earlier that she’s new in the business i wouldn’t mind to try. Pussy have some trimmed hair. Not bushy but not shaved. Only trimmed.

BBBJ: 8/10 very skillful and can deep throat.

FJ: 8/10 she rode me for couple minutes at the beginning but for whatever reason, i was really horny that day and laid her down and start banging her in missionary very hard while we DFK. This is one of those days where I finished relatively quickly but not complaining.
Pussy is OK. Not loose like some other WL.

GFE: 9/10 spooned together after the session and we talked about everything. From where she was from, to covid, to life in general. Very chatty and felt very comfortable. She checked her phone but very briefly. Not a time checker. It was a slow afternoon and I ended up staying 15 mins over the time.

RTF: Yes. Definitely above average for post pandemic quality.
Old 08-03-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Hmm stay over the time? Okt never ring and vhase u out?
Never try this house yetthough..
Old 09-03-2023, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
There's no bell or intercom in PRC house like those in Thai/Viet house. So far have not encounter any house that ring or call out to me that I over the time only once in a Thai house.
Old 09-03-2023, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3212 / Power: 20
*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute*FiReWoRkS* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
MeiMei from 2033

OKT very friendly. No rush and talks to you like a human being...
Best quote in recent time.. “talk to you like a human being”
Old 10-03-2023, 05:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by *FiReWoRkS* View Post
Best quote in recent time.. “talk to you like a human being”
I don’t frequent GL enough to be a regular. So as a customer, we want to see see for the best product. But some OKT will go their ways to chase you out for seeing. Sometimes i got turned off by grumpy okt not the WL.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
There's no bell or intercom in PRC house like those in Thai/Viet house. So far have not encounter any house that ring or call out to me that I over the time only once in a Thai house.
Yet to try prc house at GL. Only tried a thai house once. Before go up, can see timers okt put at those wl numbers. Probably means that room occupied with customer.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
I had overtime in the room (PRC house) quite a number of times if the WL didn't check the time or using HP during session. Some WL want to smoke in the room after times up and can keep you company during that time. But some WL will check time or set alarm in HP cuz will charge the 2nd round if WL is not out of the room.

I usually take 90 min and my HP always not with me or turn off to save batt, so I don't know the time. Some extra times are like 15 min or more lol.
Old 10-03-2023, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh yea, china some hse can go over time , now i chiong only thai/viet, no more such benefit

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 11-03-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
3 years ago, Yi Tiao Long @ WH12 has some sort like a door bell tone once the duration had expired. I exceeded by 10 mins but luckily the OKT didn’t charge me extra.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1