The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 3
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Boobs shape and nipples

Let’s talk about shapes of boobies and their accompanying nipples.

I always find it exciting to pull down and remove the bra to see them.

There’s always a few combi..in fact it’s endless la. Hahaha

Can be B cup, papaya shape, black nipples

Or D cup, round oval shape, inverted nipples

Or even A cup, wide boobs, eraser nipples.

That’s the thrill for me going to spa as it’s like some exploration of the boobs as I am boobs person.

Any inputs from brothers here? Best if have real life photos..hehe
Old 06-06-2021, 05:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boobs shape and nipples

Trust u miss out aerola. My preference is C~D cup, round oval shape, small nips and small aerola. Haha... I can suck all day long.... Mai hanano, jav actress will be a good example.
Old 06-06-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 696 / Power: 11
Jabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to beholdJabba is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: Boobs shape and nipples

Ever see an inverted nipple.manage to see one many years back.Once aroused, it will pope out
Old 06-06-2021, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Pineapplekia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently went one where the girl had like big B cups initially. But after roaming further, turns out it’s just A cup with super push. But pink eraser nipples with small areola so ok la. Some more she got damn wet easily so it was good for us haha.
Old 06-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

the best boobs are those hershey shape and curve up. small pink nipple. thats rolls royce standard
Old 06-06-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 16
washing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwashing is a living Saint! - you won't find better

How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard. I have touched other boobs and it is soft maybe it's fake.

Last edited by washing; 06-06-2021 at 12:30 PM.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
Let’s talk about shapes of boobies and their accompanying nipples.

I always find it exciting to pull down and remove the bra to see them.

There’s always a few combi..in fact it’s endless la. Hahaha

Can be B cup, papaya shape, black nipples

Or D cup, round oval shape, inverted nipples

Or even A cup, wide boobs, eraser nipples.

That’s the thrill for me going to spa as it’s like some exploration of the boobs as I am boobs person.

Any inputs from brothers here? Best if have real life photos..hehe
same here! I am a boobs person too and I am same like you..going to spa to explore different boobs. Recently get to suck one of the most interesting one,,pink, small...real small..perhaps she is young. Overall best one was many years ago witha milf...eraser type..also shiok
Old 06-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 270 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard.
I hate fake boobs and those with silicone implanted..The experience puts me all because many years back , I got one whose fake boobs just stick out horizontally..and it feel like a gunny sack that is filled with rice inside !
Old 06-06-2021, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by washing View Post
How do fake boobs feel ĺike? I touch the side of the ML boobs and it is hard.
When you push fake boobs up, you see a semi-circle outline at the top of the breast. For real natural boobs, you see no line/semi-circle.

If you have a gf/wife, please remind them to moisturise their chest daily. The area between the neck and their nipples. This is mother nature's natural bra. If the skin in this area sag, the breasts sag too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pineapplekia View Post
Recently went one where the girl had like big B cups initially. But after roaming further, turns out it’s just A cup with super push.
PRC right?
Old 06-06-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah nice thread. Hehehe..

I am a huge sucker for eraser nipples. A cup, B cup or C cup don’t matter as long as it’s eraser. When they are erected and get tuned, it’s heavenly. I slightly prefer A cup boobs as I find such ML more easily aroused. At the moment, I have a contact for small boobs and eraser brown nipples. A pity is that she only does HJ, but good thing is that I can count on her for a good rub. Spa is actually a legit and renovated spa with window. Haha. Anyone has eraser nips please share, I open to trade. Just by typing this about eraser nips, I am semi hard already. Haha

Prior to this, I had a ML who had nipples which is like super fine nipples..like needle shape. Quite unique even when tuned. I know she’s pint size and all, but touching and tuning hers make me feel young over again, like tackling a junior college school girl.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Wah nice thread. Hehehe..

I am a huge sucker for eraser nipples. A cup, B cup or C cup don’t matter as long as it’s eraser. When they are erected and get tuned, it’s heavenly. I slightly prefer A cup boobs as I find such ML more easily aroused. At the moment, I have a contact for small boobs and eraser brown nipples. A pity is that she only does HJ, but good thing is that I can count on her for a good rub. Spa is actually a legit and renovated spa with window. Haha. Anyone has eraser nips please share, I open to trade. Just by typing this about eraser nips, I am semi hard already. Haha

Prior to this, I had a ML who had nipples which is like super fine nipples..like needle shape. Quite unique even when tuned. I know she’s pint size and all, but touching and tuning hers make me feel young over again, like tackling a junior college school girl.
My first experience eraser nips was a West side ML. After knowing she had a kid whenever I start sucking I feel like her kid too. Personally felt those with eraser nips very sensitive, and very nice to play with once erected haha quite fun.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future

You guys know last time there is a place called geylang where you only pay 40 can see everything. Now pay 100 also cannot guarantee can see books at Spa lol
Old 06-06-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Non sagging natural C/D cup with small nipples and areola. If gonna pink ones is a bonus
Old 06-06-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

i know of this viet ml petite with big boobs. but the areola area totally flat. boobs felt good but the areola region really a turn off.

heard she retired and doing online sales now lol.
Old 06-06-2021, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

I find it turn on if they are natural and nicely shaped. Small nipples like JAV actress "Maria Aine" is also a turn on.

I currently like this Twitter user. Her boobs remind me of "Dillon Harper's". Small nipples and closely together. I wonder if it's natural or did she do something to get that shape - https://twitter.com/funsized_toy

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1