The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
lauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylauchiolover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Csy spa

bros there is another thread on this.

see http://sbfsg.org/health-...a-massage.html
Old 24-04-2010, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 15
G.T.O is a Helpful and Caring SamsterG.T.O is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR on recce turned ops mission 2 weeks back...

Cut the intro.. offered Miki (spelling?). Hadn't a chance to see other girls but happy enough with the offer. Face comes first before body, and Miki has a pleasant and endearing look.
Opted for mosha and I must say the sauce was hot. Hoping the heat would get to her too, and it got to her sooner than I thought. After working on the shoulders and lower back for about 10min... her soft nimble fingers ran down my spine like a morning dew inching its way down a hardened leaf after a cold cold night. Not to mention the assuring heat from the mosha that simply soften my back. Just as I was feeling relaxed, the morning dew continues to flow down any passage than it can find.. and a passage it found for itself in the crack at the bottom. We all know a huge cliff awaits after the valley between the mountains, but how she lingered her way around the valley, seeking to soothe and graze the land there with gentle touches and greasy swirls. Being guys, focused and missioned as we are usually, my mind was absorbed by the activities at the crack that I wouldn't see anything else coming. Low and behold.. literally.. gentle waves rushing in.. smouldering the twin rocks with such completeness, no spot left untouched. Ohhh.. heaven it felt, at the low pit ends of the valley and rocks.
Round and round the waves came in, greased out the rocks of all its roughness.. and the crack begged to be spared, reminding the agressor that I am a man.
Alas, I was asked to turned over and like a seasoned knight I drew my sword from the cotton sheath, pointing the aggressor to her fate, not with contact but with sheer will. Seeing my intent with the sword, no words were exchanged as she held the blade with well oiled hands. Running her fingers and then her palms up and down the blade, they soon became one with it. Blade and skin became skin and skin. Working hard on my shaft, one hand went down to soothe the neglected twins, acknowledging their connection with the master. As one in all felt the pleasures of all in one, the blades sharpened under the full moon sky and it bled of silver blood, staining the aggressor's hand. Peace and truce prevailed as I washed away traces of the deed. She looked at me with endearing eyes, like as if nothing had happened.. I wished more could have happened but a knight had to respect what was set upon a scene. Left the field reminiscing, looking forward to the next battle on this ground

Name: Miki
Face: 7/10 Sweet and pleasant face with a demure poise
Body: 6/10
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 8/10
BBHJ: didn't take
RTM: Yes

Just trying a different approach to FR. If I'm trying to hard, please don't zap me..will only try this once in awhile if it pleases anyone. Thank you!

Kindly up my points if my FR deserves it
Open to Point Exchange
Don't forget to pm me if u do the kind deed

list to up: done
Old 25-04-2010, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
wazanieee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ferst FR for this place so listen up ok bros... =)

was here on a very hot afternoon.. went in.. surprisingly there were a few new girls in this place.. been here twice but didnt frequent the place coz prefer some other place nearby (i hope bros noe what place im talking about)..

aniwaez, was massaged by this SYT-japanese-kawaii girl.. call herself LING LING..
massage wasnt anything to shout about but for those bro who love jap looking lady, she is the girl... was wearing this cute tube top.. after about 25 mins of so so massage, she started her stuff.. fingers playing around my butt crack and ass hole (man im a sucker for this).. then ask me to turn around.. asked me the GQ and of cos i said yes!! pulled down her top and there were these cuties.. started sucking on them while she started stroking my stuff...
tink she was shy, coz all along, she didnt stare at my face but let me suck her nipples.. even pull up the bed so that i could have better access to her breasts while she was jerking me off.. damn was she cute.. cannot tahan and after awhile ask here to quicken her pace... came after that... served me tea after the session..

here is a summary of my experience:
name: Ling Ling
breasts:34B i tink
looks: 8/10 (jap looking cutie)
massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10

P.S: the only bad thing about this place is that its kinda noisy and they keep playing chinese songs and not those songs to soothe you..

try her out ppl =)
Old 25-04-2010, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.T.O View Post
FR on recce turned ops mission 2 weeks back...

... We all know a huge cliff awaits after the valley between the mountains, but how she lingered her way around the valley, seeking to soothe and graze the land there with gentle touches and greasy swirls. Being guys, focused and missioned as we are usually, my mind was absorbed by the activities at the crack that I wouldn't see anything else coming. Low and behold.. literally.. gentle waves rushing in.. smouldering the twin rocks with such completeness, no spot left untouched. Ohhh.. heaven it felt, at the low pit ends of the valley and rocks
a literature masterpiece - your england damn powderful
Old 25-04-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
a literature masterpiece - your england damn powderful
must be anthr scholar here

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Viettrai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can anyone pm the contact?thanks...
Old 25-04-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
must be anthr scholar here
Thanks guys for the compliment.

Well, scholar or school dropper..ah beng or alban.. we r all brudders here.
In SBF, regardless of race, language or religion..
We speak the same language of sex
and we spot the same color of cream white.

Still, learning and nurturing is a way of life everywhere, even here.
Though I'm not new in the chionging scene, but I'm certainly a greenhorn in SBF here. Seeking the guidance of seniors here, in the form of zapping, clapping or upping.. I wish to pass on the skills of semi or full retirees like yourself bro Owen10.

Open to Point Exchange

Old 25-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Samster

Bro Wazanieee, I had XiaoLing few days back, wonders if it's the same girl as LingLing..but I don't see XL as kawaii jap type. Damn, u're tempting me to make a trip down there again..

btw, where's the other place that u thought bros would know where u're talking about? kindly pm me the address, thank you!!

Here's another late FR, sorry had been busy to post immediate SitRep.

My 2nd trip to CSY and was greeted by 2 milf. 1 a little chubby, 1 a little milf for my liking. Hung around, acting blur to wait for more showcase.. the nosebleed busty milf (I think she's the IC there) came out and recognized me straight. Sian... Hope she doesn't call Miki out, coz I wanna try this other gal. Then, like in the movies, as soon as I was thinking about this gal, she popped out of their dom area and busty IC summoned her to me. Ho sei liao!! Showed me to my room and serviced me with iced water as I was sweating. Not bad huh.

Overall feel of this lady..She can pass off as a sgp OL. Nice shoudlers, lanky limbs with good dress sense. Her boobs are a good 34B but imo I think they've been implanted. There's a hard feel when I pressed them.

Name: Xiao Ling
Body: tall, lanky, 34B (implant?)
Massage:6/10
BBHJ: 6.5/10 good feel, but no gfe..perhaps it's me
damage: 80+38+2(self-declared tip) = 120.
RTM: Yes, for lingling (if different gal)

Thanks for reading, happy hunting!

Open to Point Exchange

Old 12-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

I was there last friday and tried the usual girl i had the other time. I must said that her massage skills have improve a lot and really give u a GFE type of feeling heehee....

Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 7.5/10 (should be late 20s)
Boobs: 8/10 B cup (nice size)
Massage: 7/10
Service : 9/10 ( Very chatty, friendly and GFE)
Ambience : 8/10 (relax/cosy/clean)
Damage : $38(1hr)
RTM : Definitely will go back for her again !!!
Old 12-07-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

liferocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share with me the contact?
Old 12-07-2010, 06:38 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sowhat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm me the contact. thanks
Old 13-07-2010, 12:22 AM
Samster

nollid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can pm me the location??
Old 14-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Samster

retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

it is directly opp jln sultan and along the roll with hotel 81.... on the 2nd flr
Old 14-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 753 / Power: 19
SexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to beholdSexCraved is a splendid one to behold

Is nana still there and anyone knows where bing bing went to?
Old 16-07-2010, 03:23 PM
Samster

go and try xiao ling bro, u will like it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1