The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-02-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
I'm sure u know right? Nelly & the manageress were actually sisters.
I know that.

Then again, doesn't mean Nelly call her jie jie means she is the "blood sister".

They are neighbor from same kampong and girls were brought to those particular hotel MP.

Nelly has been loitering near places where i do my massage and foot reflexology, hehehe....showing my friends and her regulars the girls on a tab/ipaq so frequently.

Some time ago, i even ask her to send her big fat old ugly girlS (not girl hor, it's girlSSS) my way too, hehehe...and damn, she did!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-02-2023, 12:38 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
...Cos you mentioned previously "I enjoy going shopping with the Batam girls now.". So i tot you bought it in Batam. Looks like your cewek sporting ya. I like such cewek. Ganas.
Nope, i didn't buy from Batam but bring it in from Singapore to Batam.

The problem with this toy is that the remote control uses CR2032 button battery. Imagine this, i go shopping with the girls, i turn on the toy, then the remote control battery runs low or runs out, hehehe....the girls will be in deep trouble.

Therefore, i often need to keep some of those batteries on hand.
(only the toy is rechargeable)

You and many senior bros in the forum watched me "grow up" in SBF Batam thread over the last 10 years.

From a complete newbie who don't know anything to often doing something out-of-the-blue, hehehe....last time before covid started, i was doing something "fun" in Batam cinema. Today, i no longer visit those cinema theater (hasn't watch any movies in Batam theater so far).

Once i am confident in using the cross-country wifi enable "toy", i might just try them out with the girls, hehehe....

Simple me having simple fun.

The good things about Batam girls is that once they are truly happy and comfortable with you, they will do almost anything to make you "happy".

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-02-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

The good things about Batam girls is that once they are truly happy and comfortable with you, they will do almost anything to make you "happy".
Those gadget. ICA and batam customs actually close one eye ya.

Yes. I agree with you. If those ceweks happy with your company, semua bisa pak. Been there done that leow.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
now In btm ticket seller price
Horizon price already upped to 850
Sindo Majestic tomorow will up to 8??
as for this hour still 720
It does looks like only Horizonfast ferry in Batam is increasing their price. Meaning Horizonfast ferry ticket sold in money changer will cost 850k rupiah, which will be converted to around S$74. Buying from Singapore side still cost S$73.

(2-way Horizonfast ferry E-ticket online selling around S$76 too, before platform discount)

The rest of the other ferry companies going to Batam still remain around same price.

Thank you for sharing, if you didn't share those info, i would not have looked deep.

Batamfast website
https://www.batamfast.com/home/index.ashx

Majesticfast ferry website
https://www.majesticfastferry.com.sg/Booking#

Sindo ferry website
https://www.busonlineticket.com/ferry/sindo-ferry/

Horizonfast ferry website (price still S$73 from Singapore site)
https://horizonfastferry.com.sg/

Many genuine SOP information regarding ferry pricing can be found in their respective ferry websites.

Quote:
Till 2pm only
Aiko and many other MP shops were like that. Also depending on their current business flow for that day.

If you walk in with 2 or more person when they have lesser or no business, they will be more willing to work out "something" for you. Even more if you become their regulars.

They told me before Friday no discount, but i was there during then and they work out a 30% off for me and my 2 friends.

There are "101" MPs in that area. Either they give us discount or they get nothing. The Chinese receptionist there will know how to do their maths, hehehe...

Long long time ago before covid started, a friend of mine claim to have tried ALL the MPs around BCS/Penuin area. But when i walked into one of the MP which my friend claimed he tried before, the receptionist didn't know him, but knew me....hehehe.... i would roughly say 6 out of 10 clean MPs in that area will have very young girls who worked as a foot reflexology/massage therapist (trained there).

Thereafter, i advise my friend that he only need to try 3 to 4 shops and then DWELL in it for a short period of time. Allowing the staffs in the shop to know him better over time as well as giving himself a chance to know those shops deeper too.

I mainly visit only a few shops in that area. Name of the shops? I told my friend, why MUST i share ALL my "harvest" here with him and might end up with "poorer fun" in future? Moreover, those shops were clean MPs, if the girls were known to do "extras", they 100% lose their jobs.

My advise to him, "do your own hunting or farming" and find his own kind of fun (everyone's level of fun is different, just like the meat and poison theory). Already shown him the rope, and don't expect to be spoonfed. Going to all 101 MPs only one time on each shop in penuin/BCS do not equates to being a regular there, hehehe.... something i learned so far.

I got the fruit, i ate it, taste nice and i am going back for more.

Simple Batam fun, for simple me.

PS : Before covid and after-covid in Batam, girls all changed already. Old girls gone, new girls came. I try looking for my regular girls in Aiko before but they no longer works there anymore (as many may know, i do not keep girl's contact number). I lost them forever.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 07-02-2023, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 4
simlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Where to locate booking joints?

Take a grab or gojek to Pagoda Hotel. This is the lane where Pagoda Hotel is.

Right opposite the hotel is Hallo Kitty.

On the same lane within 30 metres of each other are Escape, Seventeen, Good One.

the nearest wells fargo atm

This is an older part of town. There are many Chinese coffeeshops within walking distance. If you wish to stay in this area, Biz Hotel is recommended.

There are other booking joints in Batam but this Hallo Kitty lane would be a good start.

I did not go in to any of them so I cannot offer any FRs. You'd have to search for posts within this thread for FRs.

Thank you and enjoy!
Old 07-02-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 4
simlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysimlim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Is Michat reliable?

What is Michat?
Michat is an app that you can download. It works like wechat and tinder combined.

Who uses Michat in Batam?
It is used by working ladies to advertise for customers.

How do you find these ladies?
Click on "Friends" below, then on "People Nearby" and then on the top right select "Females Only".

So I decided to say 'hi' to 10 of them.
And these are their opening lines. "Short term for 500 incall at my hotel."
Majority of them operate from Golden Bay Hotel.

Most of them reject outcall requests. "Pangglian" means outcall.

There were two that said okay to outcall. So i tested them by asking for a photo of them touching their nose with their finger or making a V sign with their hands. They stopped replying.

Needless to say, I did not take up any of them. I believe the syndicates have overtaken Michat and are setting up bait-and-switch traps.

Maybe some bros here have experiences to share. Thank you and enjoy!

Last edited by simlim; 07-02-2023 at 09:34 PM.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As at 4Feb still $73 at Harbour front counters.
Only Batam side up. At sillypore i dont think so.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good to know that only batam side is going up
Old 07-02-2023, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 20
garagez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud ofgaragez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvision View Post
Just to check, over night now how much? 1.5jt? 2jt?

Yes around this range 1.5/1.6
Old 07-02-2023, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 14
ryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanleeisme is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Needless to say, I did not take up any of them. I believe the syndicates have overtaken Michat and are setting up switch-and-bait traps.

Maybe some bros here have experiences to share. Thank you and enjoy![/QUOTE]

Totally agreed with u, michat cannot be trusted anymore, keep ask u to pay money, voucher or any kind. They will even said is at ur hotel to make u feel excited n willing to pay.
Just becareful don't fall into these trap.
Old 07-02-2023, 05:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5553 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There are "101" MPs in that area. Either they give us discount or they get nothing. The Chinese receptionist there will know how to do their maths, hehehe...
Do you know how girls are paid by their employers there?
Do they have a fixed salary? Or are they paid some amount per each customer?
Then, when there is a discount, the discount is also applied proportionally to the girl's share?
Old 07-02-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
threepio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros any idea how to send money to ml? Mine asking for "snack". Sorry if this has already been discussed. And tia.
Old 08-02-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hairybustard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any guys gals wanna go batam last minute tmrw morning
Old 08-02-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by threepio View Post
Bros any idea how to send money to ml? Mine asking for "snack". Sorry if this has already been discussed. And tia.
Western Union. They can just go Post Office collect the money.
Old 08-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Do you know how girls are paid by their employers there?
Wah! So many questions all in one post, hehehe....

Ok ok, now to answer your query base on what was garnered from the girls so far, generally in different clean MPs.

Yes, they were paid by their employer.

I learned recently that bigger, fatter, older, uglier ladies seems to be paid higher (surprising, isn't it) in clean MPs, hehehe...around 2 juta+ of fix salary per month and/or above. Younger ones usually around 1.6 juta or less a month. Lowest i seen so far is 1.2 juta/month (fix salary).

Quote:
Do they have a fixed salary? Or are they paid some amount per each customer?
Yes, they hold a fix salary, and as mention older girls got pay higher as they have better experience in terms of massage skill (they also have regulars too). Note here some younger and prettier girls were not allow to go to hotel room for body massage, hehehe...but well, there is always a way if there is a "will" to get to them to my room.

One will need to look into the reason/s why the shop do not allow younger girls to go to hotel room to do massage, hehehe...yes, look from the MP shop's perspective/s 1st.

(beside Hana Hotel, there is a Paragon Hotel. Paragon hotel got a popular MP who used to allow their girls to go to room to do massage for a few years, then one day suddenly that wasn't allow anymore, why so? )

Anyway, once inside the room it will be up to individual's coaxing and action. After action the girls will usually tell me, please don't tell ANYONE that i do this "action" because shop do not allow any "plus plus action", hehehe....i kept my promise with them.

For starter, i need to be their regular 1st. Meaning the moment i walk-in, the whole shop need to know "who am i", hehehe.... (i even have a pretty high auto-discount too).

In a way, i paid lesser, but i get more, isn't it?

The girls, be it young or old were paid differently for different packages customer took up, as well as the number of hours of the package they worked on. Example, if i order a girl for foot reflexology for an hour. The girls will be paid a commission for each customer they served (foot reflexology usually were paid the lowest basic commission as its the lowest package in-shop). A little higher commission for Traditional Massage and an even higher amount for top packages like Aromatherapy Massage or other top range massage package.

Food and accommodation were 100% covered by the company they worked for too. They usually stayed in place which the young girls called, Mass (sound something like that). The girls who stayed in company provided place were mostly singles (as in not married) and mostly "younger" who came from different parts of Indonesia.

Those who stay in-house mass can save up 100% of their salary if they do not have "extra entertainment".

Younger girls made about 4 to 6 juta a month (more/less depending if there are a major holiday like CNY, Labour Day etc during a certain month), including commission but excluding tips. I am surprised that older girls made more than that (as in more than younger therapist).

Older therapist usually have family members, eg husband, kid/s etc, in Batam. They hold a higher fix salary too. And they usually "stayed out" and have more freedom.

Most if not all massage therapist will have one day off per week. They can also choose not to go for their off day and come back to shop to work, but usually there's basic no salary. Only commission were given (and tips from customer/s).

Quote:
Then, when there is a discount, the discount is also applied proportionally to the girl's share?
Nope, whenever there is discount given to customer, it will NOT jeopardize the therapist's commission.

Example, if i have been massage before my bro Blackpage in a XXX MP, and if i return to XXX MP and REQUEST from reception to have bro Blackpage to massage me again, bro Blackpage will get a slightly higher commission then the 1st time massage session.

I am talking about Clean MPs now, hehehe....one day i may go deeper into Hair Salon/s, hehehe....

* i have seen a bald man inside a hair salon in Batam before.

Just sharing a bit of experience here.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1