The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2014, 02:30 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Suspicious holes in male shower room cubicles at woodlands swimming complex

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SUSPICIOUS HOLES IN MALE SHOWER ROOM CUBICLES AT WOODLANDS SWIMMING COMPLEX

.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;} Post date:
14 Jul 2014 - 9:35pm

Letter has been sent by reader to Singapore Sports Council
Singapore Sports Council,
I am a regular swimmer in Woodlands Swimming Complex and my son also attends swimming lessons regularly in the same pool. There are times he will attend the lessons by himself because we are staying opposite the swimming complex.
Last Saturday (12/07/2014), when I was showering in one of the cubicles at the male changing room that is furthest from the exit, I noticed some greyish spots on the cubicle wall.
I took a closer look and realised it is a small hole that one could peek through to the adjacent cubicle. The greyish spots looks like cement that had been used to cover the hole but was dug out again.
The location of the peek hole is purposely positioned at the crotch level and one can only imagine the “uses” for this hole.
I checked the walls of other cubicles and was shocked to discover the other cubicles walls all had similar peek holes.
SSC, please take action. As a father, how can I let my primary school age son use the shower facilities in the men’s toilet with a peace of mind when there are potential sick perverts peeking at their private parts?
I have attached the photos. This complaint is also cc-ed to social media websites to ensure this complaint is looked into immediately.
Please take action and catch the culprits responsible for this heinous act. Our children’s modesty are at stake.
Mr Cheng

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1