The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2022, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Hi bro I went back to take a look. Should be one of the 2 ghost sisters. I google their names only reveal Rena Otomo and Aki Tanzawa. Any lau jiaos can comment if they are regulars in Cat 3 movies? Seems like the trend of using AV stars in Cat 3 movies even in the 90s?

I can't tell who is who the individual actress name. For discussion sake, one wearing purple robe, the other white.

Purple robe

White robe

I also prefer the purple robe sister. Her figure is better and more lithe. White robe sister have a bit of tummy and can see her ass quite flat. I also don't quite like her face. Anyway for their lesbian scene, both got reveal bush.

But if you mean doggy, then should be purple robe sister
ya yes, its this bigger titties i like
Old 18-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Qman View Post
Queen of the Underworld
So fearless

Quote:
The Magnificent Scoundrels
So careless

Quote:
Erotic Ghost Story
So breatheless

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 18-05-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 20
liver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant futureliver_pool8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spongeman View Post
ya yes, its this bigger titties i like
Any link or website to watch Queen of the Underworld movies?
Old 19-05-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post

I can't tell who is who the individual actress name. For discussion sake, one wearing purple robe, the other white.

Purple robe

Purple is 大友梨奈 https://www.imdb.com/name/nm1221454/
Old 19-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 249 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 3
DeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of lightDeusExMachina is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by liver_pool8 View Post
Any link or website to watch Queen of the Underworld movies?
Old 19-05-2022, 03:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 17
=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future=M4G=MrX= has a brilliant future

Quote:

Queen of the Underworld

Xiao Hei Tai Gor so cheeky!
Old 19-05-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1098 / Power: 17
4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of4Qman has much to be proud of

More mouthwatering moments of Amy Yip in The Magnificent Scoundrels

Old 19-05-2022, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2974 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5743 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More mouthwatering moments of Amy Yip in The Magnificent Scoundrels

Wonder whether that is real or man made?
Old 19-05-2022, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExMachina View Post
Nice! That means she quite regular in cat iii movies. I see also costar alot with charlie cho. Should have alot of nude scenes
Old 19-05-2022, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1481 / Power: 15
UncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud ofUncleHasBeen has much to be proud of

https://myflixer.pw/watch-movie/the-lover-17154.5301916

Remember her?
Old 19-05-2022, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleHasBeen View Post
You mean Jane March, Bro UncleHasBeen?

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 19-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
wuzan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes, she has a full bush
Old 19-05-2022, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 849 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzan View Post
Yes, she has a full bush
She is one of my vintage 90s amwf fantasy. Not AMDL but still AM and sweet looking.
Old 19-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Jane March
Old 19-05-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 15
Advalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of lightAdvalorum is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Give the chinese a few more years and they may overtake the Japs
Yes, you are spot on. Bro Toshiba has been posting the Chinese series (and many thanks to Bro Toshiba) and many of them are as good if not better than the Japanese. I love Gao Tongtong as a teacher giving extra lessons after school.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1